Daylight Savings Fall Back Fall Back!!!

3 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Thank goodness we get one more hour to sleep in.   :yawn:    Downside is it is going to be so dark after work so less daylight to go riding.   :cry2:  What are you doing with your extra hour? 

I will sleep it)

7 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Thank goodness we get one more hour to sleep in.   :yawn:    Downside is it is going to be so dark after work so less daylight to go riding.   :cry2:  What are you doing with your extra hour? 

Daylight is irrelevant... Let the force guide you Hunka!

Don't worry about the dark (side), focus on riding toward the nubile side...

So @Cloud when's your Msuper due to arrive?   Will that be your main cruising wheel once you get it?   You didn't want to stick with Kingsong and maybe get the KS16?  Or consider the ACM16? 

2 minutes ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

Daylight is irrelevant... Let the force guide you Hunka!

Don't worry about the dark (side), focus on riding toward the nubile side...

And let the unexpected rocks and potholes take me to the dark side hospital?  No thanks!   I need both arms intact to carry the nubile ladies a la Alex S style!    B)

4 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

So @Cloud when's your Msuper due to arrive?   Will that be your main cruising wheel once you get it?   You didn't want to stick with Kingsong and maybe get the KS16?  Or consider the ACM16? 

And let the unexpected rocks and potholes take me to the dark side hospital?  No thanks!   I need both arms intact to carry the nubile ladies a la Alex S style!    B)

Your sources inform you very well indeed. My msuper was shipped Thursday which makes the projected arrival some 2 weeks from now. Which is quite timely, as one of my wheels just broke down again...so i only have 1 working wheel at the moment, which is a scary feeling. 

i am still looking fir the perfect 16". Thinking about the ACM or V8 :) 

What happened to the busted one?   Was that the one you modded with the cooling fans then the open holes?  I'm not sure the V8 would be well suited for you.  That weird limited battery pack might not be a good format to become married to.

Maybe the ACM16 with the 12 MOSFET board would be better.   The matte finish of the dark side is calling to you. . .   It sounds like they may have fixed the unexpected launch failure problem as I haven't heard @TremF mention any problems lately.  

4 hours ago, Cloud said:

Your sources inform you very well indeed. My msuper was shipped Thursday which makes the projected arrival some 2 weeks from now. Which is quite timely, as one of my wheels just broke down again...so i only have 1 working wheel at the moment, which is a scary feeling. 

Exciting!! Looking forward to see some photos and video! 

Scary how @Hunka Hunka Burning Love finds this stuff out.  :cry2:I believe he works for Wikileaks. Best to get one of those Hunka RF id proof wallets  :ph34r:

4 hours ago, Cloud said:

i am still looking fir the perfect 16". Thinking about the ACM or V8 :)

I would go with the V8. Just my opinion but it has a great reputation and sound corporate support!

5 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

i stayed in bed an extra hour... wondering how much ribbing i'd take here from being that thing donald trump said he liked to grab B) (because i'm too afraid the to ride the MSuper before the MCM 4 arrives tomorrow)

18 hours ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

What happened to the busted one?   Was that the one you modded with the cooling fans then the open holes?  I'm not sure the V8 would be well suited for you.  That weird limited battery pack might not be a good format to become married to.

Maybe the ACM16 with the 12 MOSFET board would be better.   The matte finish of the dark side is calling to you. . .   It sounds like they may have fixed the unexpected launch failure problem as I haven't heard @TremF mention any problems lately.  

Well, its the axle again...need a new motor now.,yep thats the one with the colling fans lok ) 

yes the limited battery on the V8 , and the absence of speakers or a usb port kinda turns me off, but if im gonna have the msuper,p with karge battery, then i already have a heavy range monster, so maybe i can use the V8 for medium distance trips. Acm is good, but i do want to use a lighter wheel on a regular basis...anyway, after i get the msuoer i will see how i feel ... Gotta fix the ks14 too, will need to get a new motor

14 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

Exciting!! Looking forward to see some photos and video! 

Scary how @Hunka Hunka Burning Love finds this stuff out.  :cry2:I believe he works for Wikileaks. Best to get one of those Hunka RF id proof wallets  :ph34r:

I would go with the V8. Just my opinion but it has a great reputation and sound corporate support!

Thank you. I am excited too.

yes @Hunka Hunka Burning Love Seems to know me better than i know myself. Scary indeed. Like i said,p before, lets try to keep him on our side

1 hour ago, Cloud said:

Well, its the axle again...need a new motor now.,yep thats the one with the colling fans lok ) 

yes the limited battery on the V8 , and the absence of speakers or a usb port kinda turns me off, but if im gonna have the msuper,p with karge battery, then i already have a heavy range monster, so maybe i can use the V8 for medium distance trips. Acm is good, but i do want to use a lighter wheel on a regular basis...anyway, after i get the msuoer i will see how i feel ... Gotta fix the ks14 too, will need to get a new motor

Yikes, you are going through motors more often than I change undies!  Is it the same axle crack located on the wire end?  Maybe it's time to sell off the KS14's and maybe try a V5F+ or V8 then if the Kingsong axles keep breaking.  I don't know if the KS16 axle is beefed up any more than the KS14.  I don't know why if they needed a hollowed out axle that they didn't just go with a bigger diameter bearing and axle assembly from the start or use a stronger alloy.  Make it withstand 500 pound weights and never have another axle failure problem again! 

You might end up just being happy with the Msuper as your main wheel as long as you don't have to carry it up flights of stairs.  Maybe wait and see what happens with Rockwheel if they are able to produce a rock solid wheel...

Plus no worries about my detailed files.  I only use my powahs for good not evil. :innocent1: 

@Rehab1 how's your V8 riding?  Any overheat issues?  What sort of range are you getting on the battery?

20 hours ago, Rehab1 said:

I hates you daylight savings...

I couldn't care less about the whole "Spring Forward - Fall Back"

But... if only we could have the fall back without spring forward - now that would be something as we could get rid of one monday every 24 years!

Archived