My presentation, my name is Jean (Nhut) French Wheeler

Jean (nhut)

Hello, I can't find the section presentation, sorry.
Then I come here, I use Google translation I'm sorry, I don't control any English, I'm already struggling in French, laughing.
Anyway, I'm a French Wheeler as @Hirsute.
I'm Wheeler since June 2014.
My name is Jean (Nhut)
I am now a fan of's mode of transport.
I like the Street and Freestyle.
I also organizes a lot of output of electric mobility.
Here's my YouTube channel.

I hope you enjoy my videos, enjoy.
And if you spend a day in France in the city of Nancy, you will be welcome to our outputs Wheelers.
Good evening

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome @Jean (nhut), nice skillz! Continuer à monter ami il n'y a pas de limite! :thumbup:

38 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Is it something in the water?

Hey @Hunka Hunka Burning Love I'm actually French as well (Renard Collette) but I haven't had all that much French water since I was a kid. Hehe. ;) But my Dad was raised on it.

46 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

I can't even ride backwards in a straight line

Your Canadian, brother...eff the straight line anyway! ;) Joni Mitchell, Neil Young, Glenn Gould, Dan Aycroyd and Donald Sutherland can't go in a straight line either.:popcorn::whistling:

1 hour ago, Jean (nhut) said:

Here is an overview of our output. @Greg Spalding

At 3:25 on this video, it's me (just my back)

And if you spend a day in France in the city of Nancy, you will be welcome to our outputs Wheelers.
Good evening

Absolutely Awesome!! Enjoy?...I was thrilled!!:thumbup:

1 hour ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Is it something in the water?

Not the water....The WINE!! Have a few drinks before you ride next time and you will be spinning too:roflmao:

So before going any further know that I am a sick Wheeler, crazy, laughing. Here's a crash test that I realized so that future beginner don't is not injured. So do not like me. :P

Heey!  :blink:  Quel supris!  I think your video made a few appearances on the forums here before you did!  I remember seeing that one a few times before as someone else posted it up.

J'ai étudié le français à l'école secondaire, mais maintenant il est plus terrible.  Jacque et Monique vont a la discotheque.  Bill est un homme.  Il aime les jeune filles.  Ou est la toilette? Je veux aller au cinema avec Marie et makeout.  Okay "makeout" isn't a French word, but the meaning is universal I think.  :whistling:

I got your back, @smallexis:

933fb50b6a.jpg

2 hours ago, Jean (nhut) said:

Here is an overview of our output. Spend a good time and enjoy the show.

So many riders!! So much fun:clap3:Wished we had large group EUC riding events on the public streets in the USA without someone calling the cops! :crying:

Thank you for this welcome.:clap3:
It would appear that my beat for my videos. Who is guilty? who denounces, laughing. I just saw that several of the French forum wheelers are present here. And I happen after another, it is lamentable, laughing. So how we got to gather so many people in our outings? There is no secret.It is with perseverance we reach the world together. Moreover @smallexis is the first that I convinced to join my rally.

@Rehab1 There are no French women here but French men, laughing. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Information for the border countries of France, feel free to join us on outings. The Germany, the Switzerland, the Luxembourg... We will be delighted to welcome among us.

If people are close to the Luxembourg or Switzerland we have friends in these countries. Solowheel Luxembourg and Swiss wheelers. So feel free to expand the family of the wheelers.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello, friends. Here are 2 new videos with Smallexis and me. We helped our friends who opened an ephemere shop. Have a nice time watching our videos and consider subscribing to our new videos. Thanks in advance. Good viewing

On 1/11/2016 at 10:52 PM, Jean (nhut) said:
Hello, I can't find the section presentation, sorry.
Then I come here, I use Google translation I'm sorry, I don't control any English, I'm already struggling in French, laughing.
Anyway, I'm a French Wheeler as @Hirsute.
I'm Wheeler since June 2014.
My name is Jean (Nhut)
I am now a fan of's mode of transport.
I like the Street and Freestyle.
I also organizes a lot of output of electric mobility.
Here's my YouTube channel.

Good evening

I like it.. good job

You have a new subscriber

Archived