My presentation, my name is Jean (Nhut) French Wheeler

Jean (nhut)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@MaxLinux Thank you very much. It's a pleasure. It's me on the video. :) We have several girls during our walks. The goal of our outings is to make known our passion and to gather more and more people around this passion that I find formidable. That's why we go to several cities. So follow our adventures by subscribing on my youtube channel ;)

@MaxLinux Thank you very much. It's a pleasure. It's me on the video. We have several girls during our walks. The goal of our outings is to make known our passion and to gather more and more people around this passion that I find formidable. That's why we go to several cities. So follow our adventures by subscribing on my youtube channel

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone!

The Grand Quart Nord Est outings will resume this year, so it will be the first for this year that will take place in Strasbourg.

Choose one or more of the dates.

Saturday, March 25, Saturday April 1, Saturday April 8, Sunday March 26, Sunday April 2, Sunday April 9?

You will be alone or accompanied by 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or more people?

The next ones will be done on other cities in order to change landscape, to see new heads and to vary the pleasures of the unknown.

Estimated for this new outing between 50 and 75 participants according to the 8th exit. Break the scores !!!!

All of you are invited to this event regardless of your region or country.

All the vehicles are invited (wheels, e-skate, gyropod, hoverboard, e-bike, mini), you can also be accompanied by your loved ones by bike or other gear (not electric) for the most courageous.

Turn the info PLEASE, because alone I can not realize anything, it is together that we will achieve great things.

You are the best !!! Let us always go further, always realize better this is the philosophy of our group.

Thanking you in advance. Jean

• 2 weeks later...
Hello, everyone

I send you an invitation to join us, we'd love to have you with us.

You can safely be accompanied by non-electrical machines; in cycling, roller, spleen, scooter... If feel you like.

This exit 10th (1st this year) will be held in Strasbourg.

Appointment: on Sunday 9 April 2017 at 13: 00.

In front of the bowling.

Le Jardin de L'Orangerie.

Parc de L'Orangerie.

67000 STRASBOURG

To the program
-13 h / 13:15 Presentation of the wheeleuses/wheelers/e-skimmers/e-trotters/e-skaters/hoverboard..., discussions and sharing of ideas or others.
-13: 00 / 13: 00 group photo
-13: 00 / 14: 00 1 historical and fun course (4km)
-14:20 / 15:20 pm break and recharge for the small autonomies for the hoverboards (think about taking the money because the charging break will be in a bar so obligation to consume) inside the Pourtalès (address; 161 Street Melanie 67000 Strasbourg) for others we continuous on the course.

-15 h 20 back to the bar to join our companions (15km).
-15 h 20 / 16: 00 return point of departure (4-5km)
- 16 h / 17 h pause/charging and tasted (think about taking the money because the charging break will be in a bar so obligation to consume)
- 17: 00 2nd free course for those who wish and/or development for those who want (to see) at the 8th exit on Strasbourg were 47 participants + 1 puppy (lol).

Do not rely on the number of students here because the event is put across different sites so does not reflect the number of presence this day.

For information, a survey was conducted on several platforms of communications for more than 3 weeks, about 40 participants who have already confirmed their presence then don't forget to inform me if you will be among us and how much you will be, thank you in advance.

My https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qAoaHDZdBQ&list=PLkREWmw0SfSRJxI3t2e-Vxd6LwZUQIbyO YouTube channel, you can subscribe to track or simply watch our videos.

The estimated number of participants for this output is 50 to 75 participants (estimated according to the 8th release of Strasbourg).

This will be very certainly the largest gathering of the great quarter North East then ones or those who are not yet manifested, remember to do, thanks in advance.

There are still 6 days left, will reach us a record?

Motivated the troop!

For more information, feel free to contact me by mail.

The uninitiated, curious, curious are welcome to inquire about 13:00 to 13: 35 and can also accompany us bike or non-electrical machinery.

For professionals you can easily make your pub or to discover your gear...

Remember to register here you can either put "participer" or "participer can etre" in order to attracted the other participant (s) who would hesitate for this release, it is surely for you a detail but this detail can make all the difference.

A maximum of participant (e) s is essential.

Think to convince your friends or to other users to come.

THINK GREEN. Offer carpool solutions, for those or those who want to offer, let know me.

Possibility of carpool on Nancy for those who have no means of locomotion.

Thank you in advance for your help and your participation

IMPORTANT:
-CHARGE your wheel/e-trott/e-skate... before the day J.
-BRING your chargers (remember to take some currency because we'll load in a bar so obligations to consume)
-INFLATE and check your wheel e-Scooter or e-skate...
-PROTECT yourself, gloves, helmet, protect... (where to take your responsibilities)
-THINK A take your devices PHOTO or CAMCORDER (in order to keep the memories or sharing them with others)
-TAKE one small bag A back with small bottle of water, chocolate bars... to not get dehydrated...

If POSSIBLE bring a little more to share the great FINAL snack during the PAUSE charging, one package of cake, a bag of candy, CHIPS, or other (we assemble everything and have a small snack in the conviviality)

Feel free to advertise your brand for professionals...

See you soon.

N. Jean (nhut)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived