Smart watch support?

jesi

Could someone or Kingsong ( @tinawong ? ) make smartwatch support?

Like to see speed / temp / battery percentage / estimated kilometers left and voltage / current / watts on watch, that is more safely way than playing with phone when riding.

Maybe also to change riding settings and horn.

Android wear for me, but Apple and Pebble also?

2 hours ago, jesi said:

Like to see speed / temp / battery percentage / estimated kilometers left and voltage / current / watts on watch, that is more safely way than playing with phone when riding.

Have you seen this?

2 hours ago, jesi said:

Considering that KS is struggling with their limited resources to develop even half decent mobile app and functional FW I doubt that they'll be looking into this any time soon. Not unless it becomes a "standard" on other wheels for sure. As @RenaissanceMan already mentioned the WheelLog from @JumpMaster is more than suitable replacement with many extra features.

4 hours ago, jesi said:

Wheellog...as mentioned from others...is pebble.

When you have a android (not wear! ) smartwatch, you can also take a look a 9bmetrics.

IOS watch you have no chance in the moment...just can use an gps speed app there.

4 hours ago, KingSong69 said:

IOS watch you have no chance in the moment...just can use an gps speed app there.

Sorry, 9BMetrics only works in iOS and it works with AppleWatch, not with Android.

It presents speed, temperature, battery, distance and time riding.

3 hours ago, Paco Gorina said:

Sorry, 9BMetrics only works in iOS and it works with AppleWatch, not with Android.

It presents speed, temperature, battery, distance and time riding.

sorry then...i confused that with another app then....

Should have known better, as i use IOS and your app in use...but do not have an apple watch :-)

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I know this is an old post, but for iOS and watchOS there is now a great app, DarknessBot from Darkness Productions, that I've been using that has Speed, Battery, Single Mileage, Remaining Mileage, Total Mileage, and Temperature on the watch display.  You just swipe left and right on the watch face to changed what you see.  The app also supports Beep, Torch and Lights with a long press on the watch face.  I'm not sure if any of these are only specific to my model of EUC (KingSong KS18S). I don't think they're specific though, as mine doesn't have the (LED) Lights on the EUC, but the option still appears on my watch face.  There appears to be other functionality based on the screenshots available at https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/darknessbot/id1108403878?platform=appleWatch&preserveScrollPosition=true&platform=appleWatch#platform/appleWatch&platform=appleWatch but I can't seem to be able to figure out how to get to those.  The documentation is either non-existent or I've just not found a link to it yet.  It is free with a couple of In-App purchase options for Graphs (for more than one hour history) and Videos.

Archived