Body protection, anyone though of using this???

yourtoys7

After my recent fall Ive been really looking into some sort of Soft body guard. Many mountain bikers, snowboarders use this... 

Im really thinking of getting one (not sure if this particular model). It fits under most jackets and can I can use for snowboarding as well.

bodyGuard.jpg

bodyGuard2.jpg

Check out the POC Spine VPD 2.0 Downhill jacket for downhill mountain biking. It is similar to the one in your post, but has padding that is soft and conforming normally, but hardens on impact. Also, it has hard plastic plates on the elbows to facilitate sliding in a fall, reducing the likelihood that your arm will get wrenched.

On September 7, 2016 at 4:54 PM, Shemp said:

Check out the POC Spine VPD 2.0 Downhill jacket for downhill mountain biking. It is similar to the one in your post, but has padding that is soft and conforming normally, but hardens on impact. Also, it has hard plastic plates on the elbows to facilitate sliding in a fall, reducing the likelihood that your arm will get wrenched.

thanks, I did look at that one, but Im looking at something that is minimal and can hide under jacket, + the price is just insane.

On 7 сентября 2016 г. at 10:30 AM, yourtoys7 said:

After my recent fall Ive been really looking into some sort of Soft body guard. Many mountain bikers, snowboarders use this... 

Im really thinking of getting one (not sure if this particular model). It fits under most jackets and can I can use for snowboarding as well.

bodyGuard.jpg

bodyGuard2.jpg

I like the looks of this, whats the link to buy it? Do you know how warm this is? Maybe good to use in the winter?

Am I to assume you're referring to the superhero cushion suit or is there something else on your mind, FU?  ^_^   Hmm using initials with your alias doesn't sound quite right.  ;)

Hey at least this one has a zipper although a little lube wouldn't hurt.  I mean it might make it easier to put on and take off.  That's all.  Really.  :ph34r:

NEW-font-b-Sexy-b-font-Women-Halloween-A

3 hours ago, HunkaHunkaBurningLove said:

Far be it for me to discriminate against the dark haired beauties out there.  How come Lara Croft doesn't need protective clothing?  Is tomb raiding not a dangerous activity?

Haven't you ever played any RPGs? The bikini-armors always have the highest protection ratings... ;)

maxresdefault.jpg

72344-0-1451626667.png

42 minutes ago, HunkaHunkaBurningLove said:

And what was the name of this online game that you write software for?  I'm suddenly very interested in playing for some reason.  Forget this Hay Day stuff!  Bring on the RPG ladies!  :wub:

It will be a challenge to play anything while you're riding your 'bot and flying your drone at the same time...

Archived