Kingsong removed from Aliexpress?

da_toni

Not sure what happened, but looks like the 2 major & reputable EUC shops on AliExpress, "green and fashion travaling shop" (AliExpress Shop link / Forum Post link / Forum ID: @unicycle distribution) and the one you're talking about, "Rockwheel intelligent technology products store" (AliExpress Shop link) had all their product links come down or inactivated. 

The "Rockwheel..." shop still has the listings, but no option to buy = (

4 hours ago, houseofjob said:

Not sure what happened, but looks like the 2 major & reputable EUC shops on AliExpress, "green and fashion travaling shop" (AliExpress Shop link / Forum Post link / Forum ID: @unicycle distribution) and the one you're talking about, "Rockwheel intelligent technology products store" (AliExpress Shop link) had all their product links come down or inactivated. 

The "Rockwheel..." shop still has the listings, but no option to buy = (

That's kinda disturbing! All their items are gone - really weird ... :wacko:

So a small update:

Yi Chen from "Rockwheel intelligent technology products store" says that Alibaba group has removed almost all EUC / Electric unicycle items (and if you actually try to search you'll really find very few remaining anywhere) and that all sellers / shops there now need to provide device UL2072 (though maybe he meant UL2272 ??) safety certifications to be able to post and sell any such items and that he needs a "few days" time to deal with that. He also claims that it has no impact on already ordered items and that those will be still shipped as ordered.

8 hours ago, da_toni said:

Hopefully they are back online soon. :(

A friend of mine sold his EUC now, that he is able to buy the KS18 but now we have to wait...

I am sure your friend could contact the seller via email and buy that way, but of course  your friend may feel more secure if it goes thru the site officially.

if not, i believe @Jason McNeil is expecting to have these units in stock soon.

your location is Austria, so the nearest shops for KS18 is funshop.at

scooterhelden and electro-sport.de from germany send to austria too.

I've got my KS18 ordered and delivered in 9 days :)

Archived