China's domestic sale of the new GOTWAY, NINEBOT, INMOTION, AIRWHEEL, ROCKWHEEL, IPS. very affordable prices. "Aliexpress" security transactions

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1908673

This is my shop. I come from Guangzhou, china. Welcome to China.

Nice shop! I will buy a Gotway Msuper in a close future, but I'm in Chile and your freight alternatives are very expensive to Chile. I can wait a month to receive anything from China if the freight cost is lower. Can you use the tracked service of the Post Office or something similar? To pay $542.11 just for freight I think is too much.

Nice shop! I will buy a Gotway Msuper in a close future, but I'm in Chile and your freight alternatives are very expensive to Chile. I can wait a month to receive anything from China if the freight cost is lower. Can you use the tracked service of the Post Office or something similar? To pay $542.11 just for freight I think is too much.

I can give you a discount of the shipping cost. Wait for me to ask me the price of the Proxy Companies. May be above the freight is not perfect

Le pregunté a mi agente, o al menos de 450 dólares.Para el precio del transporte marítimo de América del Sur son caros.Sólo puede ir de DHL, FedEx.El pequeño Canal de mercancías para no contestar, y no hay manera de garantizar la seguridad.¿$450, puede aceptar?

Excuse me, have you got my message?

Hi @unicycle distribution,

When looking at the gotway link: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/GOTWAY-14MCM2S-260WH-340WH-520WH-680WH-blance-car-Electric-unicycle-Speed-30/1908673_32368523979.html

you promise me that 1000% percent is genuine... IFF you change it to 100%, the advertisement will be 100% more reliable :P

the rest of the materials is also... interesting to read, but you should have the number correct.

Le pregunté a mi agente, o al menos de 450 dólares.Para el precio del transporte marítimo de América del Sur son caros.Sólo puede ir de DHL, FedEx.El pequeño Canal de mercancías para no contestar, y no hay manera de garantizar la seguridad.¿$450, puede aceptar?

Thanks for your offer, I'm not ready to buy just now. I found another seller in Aliexpress that sell with free shipping to any place in the world.

Hi @unicycle distribution,

When looking at the gotway link: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/GOTWAY-14MCM2S-260WH-340WH-520WH-680WH-blance-car-Electric-unicycle-Speed-30/1908673_32368523979.html

you promise me that 1000% percent is genuine... IFF you change it to 100%, the advertisement will be 100% more reliable :P

the rest of the materials is also... interesting to read, but you should have the number correct.

Somewhat exaggerated.:P

Thanks for your offer, I'm not ready to buy just now. I found another seller in Aliexpress that sell with free shipping to any place in the world.

Have you ordered? I can also give you a more favorable price, as long as we can friendly exchanges, what is not a problem, is not it?

I give you a new price to your aliiexpress user.Please check:lol:

I'm looking at the 18msuper and noticed you sell the model, can you explain how this seller is so cheap?

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/freeshipping-1000w-power-electric-unicycle-one-wheel-scooter-bicycle-can-run-55-65KM-18-tyre-with/32454086097.html

That's strange.  Just days ago I contacted that seller and right after that it changed to something like "This product is no longer available" as well as all of the rest or their EU's.  The rest of them are back to showing as available.  It's gotta be a scam, that amount is less than the just the shipping of others.

I'm looking at the 18msuper and noticed you sell the model, can you explain how this seller is so cheap?

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/freeshipping-1000w-power-electric-unicycle-one-wheel-scooter-bicycle-can-run-55-65KM-18-tyre-with/32454086097.html

The ad on the page says "no longer available" quite possibly due to it being a load of bunkum.

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1908673

This is my shop. I come from Guangzhou, china. Welcome to China.

I ordered my first Gotway in this shop, MSuper.

Resonable price, fast TNT shipping, original product.

Thank You, will order again! 

Much recommended!

It's obviously fake.

Never pay outside Alibaba/Aliexpress, never!

The ad on the page says "no longer available" quite possibly due to it being a load of bunkum.

Yeah, it's back again now. Obviously it's a scam but I'm curious why it seems to stay up and be getting multiple orders every day? If Aliexpress is really secure for the buyer, how can this scam seller keep these listings open for months getting hundreds of buyers? Are they getting the money? Sorry to hijack the thread I just can't help but feel like it just makes genuine sellers like "green and fashion travaling shop" appear dodgy for being in the same website as this.

Yeah, it's back again now. Obviously it's a scam but I'm curious why it seems to stay up and be getting multiple orders every day? If Aliexpress is really secure for the buyer, how can this scam seller keep these listings open for months getting hundreds of buyers? Are they getting the money? Sorry to hijack the thread I just can't help but feel like it just makes genuine sellers like "green and fashion travaling shop" appear dodgy for being in the same website as this.

However It's no use now, the platform has increased security. Is that you do not take the initiative to confirm receipt, the platform will phone to confirm whether the receipt of goods. If you have received the goods you want, you can submit the complaint. Platform will fully protect the interests of buyers. Did not receive the goods, will be a full refund! Even if you, due to the problem of time, the platform automatically confirm receipt, the money will not immediately enter the seller's pocket. There will be 15 days, this time, you can submit a complaint. In short, if you do not receive the goods, you can not suffer. Unless you are in the period of protection, the person is completely out of touch. I think it is to sell the absolute number, and then it happened that the man did not receive the goods, but it has forgotten this thing. After the time, he can get the money. There will always be a probability

I am reseller of unicycles in Stockholm, Sweden. Always looking for direct wholesell contact. Wholesell will you buy many units at once, that may it difficult to start any business.

Now I found Green and Fashion Travaling Shop http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1908673 which I can recommend to anyone lookin g for safe and easy way to get unicycles, factory delivery.

My first order, MSuper 680wh was so fresh, I could easily remove all stickers without adhesive left.

I love fresh batteries, and I am happy to get the latest, safest version of BMS.

Be careful with refunds though. You will not get the full amount back. Ali Express deducted 7.5% from from a transaction I cancelled due to non delivery of goods.

Oh, this I don't know.

I am reseller of unicycles in Stockholm, Sweden. Always looking for direct wholesell contact. Wholesell will you buy many units at once, that may it difficult to start any business.

Now I found Green and Fashion Travaling Shop http://www.aliexpress.com/store/1908673 which I can recommend to anyone lookin g for safe and easy way to get unicycles, factory delivery.

My first order, MSuper 680wh was so fresh, I could easily remove all stickers without adhesive left.

I love fresh batteries, and I am happy to get the latest, safest version of BMS.

Thank you very much for your recommendation. You save a lot of cost.

Archived