pink msuper3&mcm4

Nice customization job, Jane.  Would you be able to share with the forum members how things are progressing with @TremF and @Kevin Grandon 's concerns with their wheels?  I believe they both had issues with the screws breaking off their shells, pedal rubber grips wearing out prematurely, and issues with their units randomly failing / cutting out leading to potential injuries.  I realize there's always two sides to a story, but I don't think we've heard much from the Gotway side.  Linnea mentioned that TremF's issues were being addressed, but Kevin seems to be left without any solution from Gotway?  If parts have been shipped, please let them know as they both seem to like their Gotway ACM wheels, but there are problems that need addressing.

I read a lot, and I mean a lot of the threads on the board as I have a keen interest in this mode of transportation.  I am also a proponent of seeing customers (and dealers!) being treated fairly, but the issues TremF and Kevin seem to have experienced appear to be manufacturer defect related.  If you were to buy a device that costs over $1000, would you not want to be helped in a timely fashion if problems were to arise?  We all would like to see Gotway continue with their successes, but keeping customers happy should be a number one priority if one wants to maintain a good name for themselves.  Just look at Jason McNeil and Forward California as some examples of excellent customer service.  They take care of their customers quickly.  I think we would all like to see our fellow forum members here enjoy their purchase experience so please see what you can do to help them out.

59 minutes ago, OliverH said:

Hello Kitty EUCs ;)

mother and daughter

50 minutes ago, HunkaHunkaBurningLove said:

Nice customization job, Jane.  Would you be able to share with the forum members how things are progressing with @TremF and @Kevin Grandon 's concerns with their wheels?  I believe they both had issues with the screws breaking off their shells, pedal rubber grips wearing out prematurely, and issues with their units randomly failing / cutting out leading to potential injuries.  I realize there's always two sides to a story, but I don't think we've heard much from the Gotway side.  Linnea mentioned that TremF's issues were being addressed, but Kevin seems to be left without any solution from Gotway?  If parts have been shipped, please let them know as they both seem to like their Gotway ACM wheels, but there are problems that need addressing.

I read a lot, and I mean a lot of the threads on the board as I have a keen interest in this mode of transportation.  I am also a proponent of seeing customers (and dealers!) being treated fairly, but the issues TremF and Kevin seem to have experienced appear to be manufacturer defect related.  If you were to buy a device that costs over $1000, would you not want to be helped in a timely fashion if problems were to arise?  We all would like to see Gotway continue with their successes, but keeping customers happy should be a number one priority if one wants to maintain a good name for themselves.  Just look at Jason McNeil and Forward California as some examples of excellent customer service.  They take care of their customers quickly.  I think we would all like to see our fellow forum members here enjoy their purchase experience so please see what you can do to help them out.

ask kevin to contact me jane_gotway@kebye.com and we will send him the shell.

16 hours ago, HunkaHunkaBurningLove said:

I have been informed by my Distributor that my new board and rubber grips are on their way (that was last week so hopefully arriving soon). Once they arrive they will be sent to me with the trolley handle :)

My next purchase will either be the new design ACM pedals because they look a bit bigger so hopefully more comfortable OR I may plunge for the 1640wh MSuper V3 so I can go over bigger obstacles and manage my off road places easier. :) 

Even with the problems I have had I know the ACM was still quite new so am not bitter and still recommend Gotway and the ACM when people ask me questions. The MSuper V3 is a whole new tempting beast though hehe

That's good to hear that Gotway is taking care of your issues, @TremF.  Hopefully it will make your ACM safer and more reliable.  I wonder whether you had a faulty out of spec MOSFET or something that was glitching enough to intermittantly throw you off.  

It's so nice to have Linnea and Jane on the forums here to help customers out.  Please update us as to how things work out, TremF.

MaxLinux I think the multi coloured LED strip goes through the handle there on the MCM4.  It's a very unique placement.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/12/2016 at 1:46 AM, Jane Mo said:

ask kevin to contact me jane_gotway@kebye.com and we will send him the shell.

Just FYI - I came home today and was delighted to see some hardware sitting outside my door. It took a while, but I'm definitely a fan of Gotway again!

Thanks a lot Jane and HunkaHunka! I'm looking forward to riding a proper ACM now. :)

On 2016/8/24 at 0:04 PM, HunkaHunkaBurningLove said:

Jane and Gotway (not to mention Linnea) rock!  :wub:   Thanks for supporting fellow forum members with excellent customer service.  Virtual Tsingtao beer goes out to you guys!

tt_12ozlager_bottle_sm.jpg

thanks!!

Archived