Looking to rent a wheel

Cloud

My wheel is broken and not sure when the new motor comes in (could be days or weeks). Cant live without a wheel ( can exist but wouldnt call it a life lol). Is anyone around NYC /NJ area willing to rent out a wheel to me for a little while until i sort out my situation? something fast like kingsong, gotway, ninebot, ips lhotz/zero, etc). Let me know.

Thanks! 

No longer looking to rent.

Don't know if this is the best spot to post this but sounds like my situation will be resolved in a few days and i will be rolling again!  I am receiving a new motor from Kingsong ( as mine developed an issue) and @tinawong has helped a lot by agreeing to provide a new one on warranty via very fast shipping from the factory! She is great!!!! Fantastic lady and a tremendous asset to Kingsong.

also, special thanks to @Jason McNeil who helped me through the process, every step of the way, even with the wheel i didnt buy thru him. He also agreed to transfer my payment for the shipping fee to kingsong without charging me anything extra. This way i could pay fast by paypal and didnt have to do a costly wire transfer. Honestly, the guy has come through for me so many times, and  the amount of time he spent helping me exceeded all expectations. I dont know what i did to deserve such fantastic treatment! 

I am so happy i will be rolling again sooooooon!!

Archived