• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tried to downgrade using this method but my ninebot will auto switch off after 20 seconds after I powered it on. Thus the downgrade will not be able to complete. Seems like quite a few people encounter below flashing red led and beeping issue. Any advice ?

1 hour ago, Zhou Qingshun said:

I tried to downgrade using this method but my ninebot will auto switch off after 20 seconds after I powered it on. Thus the downgrade will not be able to complete. Seems like quite a few people encounter below flashing red led and beeping issue. Any advice ?

try again with other previous version (v341)  http://www.apkmonk.com/app/cn.ninebot.ninebot/#previous , when did you active your mini? Yesterday?

i verified link to ninebot server it's working fine (http://apptest.ninebot.cn/appversion/appdownload/NinebotMini/v1.1.7/Mini_Driver_V1.1.7.zip) ninebot server dont change, i dont know where is from  your issue from bluetooth, 

first seconds before bluetooth failing, maybe in parameters needs to restore factory settings ...

4 hours ago, Zhou Qingshun said:

by THIS method you mean switching DNS to Alexander's server? if so than i advise you to try DIFFERENT wifi network (i tried this at office at first and did about 30-40 retries before it was successfully flashed) but when i flash second mini (at home) it flashed on first try. So try another wifi

Hey it seems like it doesn t work with the DNS, i tried it on my IOS yesterday and today i tried on a android and with another wifi. do both don t work. the app can not find the new version. WHO CAN HELP?

49 minutes ago, joo said:

Hey it seems like it doesn t work with the DNS, i tried it on my IOS yesterday and today i tried on a android and with another wifi. do both don t work. the app can not find the new version. WHO CAN HELP?

hello

please try to fill DNS1 and DNS2

please try with android device and previous app (before 3.5.1) http://www.apkmonk.com/app/cn.ninebot.ninebot/#previous

1 hour ago, joo said:

Please check if your router has a "secure dns" option an disable it. Maybe you can try it in another WLan

I had the new app version in IOS, as i changed the DNS and tried to search the new update nothing happend. No update was founded and when i touched the I in the right corner there was a error 405.

With an android it was the same.

So as i changed to an old version in android, everything worked. 

I have another problem i have some oil on the right wheel. What do you think about it??

Unknown-4.jpeg

I tried another WIFI and an android it dont worked. It was the new appversion. I think it is not possible to downgrade with the new app.

4 hours ago, joo said:

I have another problem i have some oil on the right wheel. What do you think about it??

Unknown-4.jpeg

Sure it's oil??? <_<

Please, Keep your dog away from the Mini ;):D

LOL :D

56 minutes ago, stefanoda said:

so it's better not to upgrade to the latest app version?

Exactly

Better is use a previous app version to V3.5.1, member "Joo" used apk v3.2.2, you can link for download old apk version in this topic

On 10 June 2016 at 4:02 PM, Cardinale Luca Konnichiwa said:

I have tried simple shot with Binwalk... but is unable to identify Bootloader, Filesystem, etc.

With strings... I see...

NinebotMini0001

11961/10000381
11960/10009310
11960/10005565
11960/10007178
11960/10001124
11961/10002670
11960/10003011
11961/10000763
11960/10006936
11960/19999902
11960/10009957
11961/10001818
N3MPA1313A0518
11960/10008199
11960/10003288

Does someone have an idea of what MCU has installed the Ninebot?
Anyone with HQ photos of the mainboard PCB?

STM32F103,ARM Cortex-M3内核,主频72MHz。

http://n1.itc.cn/img8/wb/smccloud/sohulife/2015/10/27/144592869154201796.JPEG

On 27/06/2016 at 1:57 AM, Zhou Qingshun said:

will it enter some kind of  lock mode like the one on black box, will it extend or maintain the connection?

Hi brand new user here, just got my Segway MiniPRO a few days ago. I'm frustrated by all the beeping and how quickly it limits my top speed, pushes me back, etc. I'd love to do the firmware downgrade but that very first post worries me - will it still brick my device? Even if I downgrade the app to the 3.5 version first?

thanks for your help!

Matt in Washington DC 

11 minutes ago, Matthew S. Schwartz said:

Hi brand new user here, just got my Segway MiniPRO a few days ago. I'm frustrated by all the beeping and how quickly it limits my top speed, pushes me back, etc. I'd love to do the firmware downgrade but that very first post worries me - will it still brick my device? Even if I downgrade the app to the 3.5 version first?

Do not worry, )) you can do the fast way with wifi(Alexander's method), or hard way (with Dennis manual) it's up to you, but AFAIK nobody brick his mini so far ))

Just now, Alex Markin said:

Do not worry, )) you can do the fast way with wifi(Alexander's method), or hard way (with Dennis manual) it's up to you, but AFAIK nobody brick his mini so far ))

Thanks, that is reassuring. But what about the very first post in this thread, which has a June 26 update warning about three people who broke their minis?

Maybe that referred to the few unlucky people whose Minis wouldn't connect after they upgraded?

3 minutes ago, Alex Markin said:

Hello

many xiaomi mini were bricked 

@Alex Markin

why did you say it's a fake? It's not a fake, There's many users who have briked their mini with proccess in upgrade and downgrade, i just want notify app version 3.6 and 3.61 aren' good for downgrade process

i did not hear any story about mini bricked via DOWNGRADE FROM 1.2.8...

two of my mini pro was downgraded successfully

my friend's mini was downgraded also

I  think if you use older APK (ling is in this thread) you should be fine

3.5.1 seems ok Denniss said or previous 

sorry for my message if afraid you, if only for prevent bad situation, but like i dont speak easily english maybe message form is not well received, i will change first message, sorry again

Ok just want to confirm that the 3.5.1 app is only available on android? I use iPhone but i have a spare android device I could plug in :)

thanks for all your help and quick responses!! The Segway chat forum doesn't know anything about these new Segway branded mini pros. They're all old school users of the original Segway devices. 

Archived