New KingSong iOS App?

mattda

Since more than a month we were Said:

will come soon ....will come soon!

@tinawong

i Love my to Kingsongs....The 14 and The 16....

but The Customer Service for/of Software IOS  Is a Little frustrating.....Nonsens.....very frustrating!

you Are now offering photos of two New versions(Black -matte black) but still no Software for First buyers?

Could anyone tell me how to change speed limits?

Is it needed KingSong give any kind o code . Currently I can't move any of the three speed limits?

Thank you.

My app is IOS

3 hours ago, CSERNA said:

Could anyone tell me how to change speed limits?

Is it needed KingSong give any kind o code . Currently I can't move any of the three speed limits?

Thank you.

My app is IOS

You can Not Set The Speed Limit otherwise or higher

- until You reach 50 or 100 km

- or until You "unlock" it

unlockibg Works by giving a Code which can be generated by a Tool You found here in The Forum.... Called "Code Generator"

look here:

donnot use caps-"big letters" when Typing in The Code.....

I did write Tina Wong via this forum and directly from the KingSong Website, but no answer. I guess a release of the new KingSong iOS App is far away or was even never really intended...

If I remember right Tina said something like "we've finished on our side" weeks ago. If the App was finished at that time and was uploaded to Apple that can only mean that Apple rejected the app because not meeting the design criteria of Apple. But that is speculation.

Maybe @tinawong will join in here to give an estimation when it will be released and an explanation why it takes so much time.

4 hours ago, OliverH said:

If I remember right Tina said something like "we've finished on our side" weeks ago. If the App was finished at that time and was uploaded to Apple that can only mean that Apple rejected the app because not meeting the design criteria of Apple. But that is speculation.

Maybe @tinawong will join in here to give an estimation when it will be released and an explanation why it takes so much time.

It's not unheard of (has happened at my workplace) for the app acceptance to take 5-6 weeks.

5 hours ago, esaj said:

It's not unheard of (has happened at my workplace) for the app acceptance to take 5-6 weeks.

Ok. May be it's a difference if it's a top rated app. I know that we can push our company app in less than one week through approval at Apple. 

If you know the timeframe than you can plan and priorise App development for a platform. Otherwise you'll have unhappy customers. I'm happy about Apples testing and design checks. Privacy is more protected and can be controlled and quality may be better.

20 hours ago, OliverH said:

Ok. May be it's a difference if it's a top rated app. I know that we can push our company app in less than one week through approval at Apple. 

If you know the timeframe than you can plan and priorise App development for a platform. Otherwise you'll have unhappy customers. I'm happy about Apples testing and design checks. Privacy is more protected and can be controlled and quality may be better.

Same, multiple apps in the Appstore all approved within a week while they say it can last between 2-6 weeks. But maybe Chinese submissions get tested more thoroughly than let's say West-Europe..

It seems like they have approved the app during the day, because now the new app is available in the App Store, but it wasn't yesterday :) 

did anyone try it yet? 

image.png

image.png

Hey Guys,

since 4 days I am owner of a KS18. It is my first unicycle and I like it pretty much. I learned to ride it within a few hours.

I got the 1200W version with 1360Wh.

The things I am just wondering:

-max speed I can set up is 30km/h. I know the 1200w version schould be able for 40km/h. But the app does not accept it.

Even not the new App which has been released yesterday.

Also the Light control always goes back to Auto.

Any Ideas what to do?

Furthermore I would like to know If there is any warning when the Temperature goes to high. Will it decellerate or even give a audio voice?

And what happens when the battery is empty? Is there any acoustic alarm?

On 24. Mai 2016 at 0:25 AM, BreACh said:

It seems like they have approved the app during the day, because now the new app is available in the App Store, but it wasn't yesterday :) 

did anyone try it yet? 

image.png

image.png

That's the key to get the "Update". It's a new App from a new developer. It's weird how software is managed in China.

Bug fix request for "Kingsong-New":

if Bluetooth is switched off you get no Bluetooth message (scan button not pressed)

old app instantly scanned and connected to the KS

iOS 9.3.2

iPhone 6

/edit Only happened at the first launch of the app

On ‎28‎.‎05‎.‎2016 at 1:38 PM, OliverH said:

Bug fix request for "Kingsong-New":

if Bluetooth is switched off you get no Bluetooth message (scan button not pressed)

old app instantly scanned and connected to the KS

iOS 9.3.2

iPhone 6

i don't understand what you mean???

i have an iphone 6 also...

and i think the BT and specially the BTE handling for music is a lot better than on the old app?

what i have is:

No Firmware update possible (heard they shut this down for doing it better)

Voices are Coming back after pressing the bt button on the wheel(despite being shut off voices in app)...i mean all voices come back...even the warnings...but that was on android also.....

Oh I thought I edited this post. 

It worked not correct the first time than it worked as expected.

50 minutes ago, KingSong69 said:

i don't understand what you mean???

i have an iphone 6 also...

and i think the BT and specially the BTE handling for music is a lot better than on the old app?

what i have is:

No Firmware update possible (heard they shut this down for doing it better)

Voices are Coming back after pressing the bt button on the wheel(despite being shut off voices in app)...i mean all voices come back...even the warnings...but that was on android also.....

Kingsong need to design this message stuff new from ground. 

They Are a Small company, So that will Need Time and i think with The Ks16 they Done a Lot Things much better than Competitors...

yip...there Are a Lot Things to improve, Even Software wise...

messages on/Off One by one

messages chooseable on alarm1-4

selfrecorded messages :-)  like "Slow Down You fool" :-)

light ring on/off, Color choose, direction, other stuff

But that Are nitpicky Things...for a very First Version the 16 Is a very good throw....my 2 Cents ;-)

2 hours ago, KingSong69 said:

They Are a Small company, So that will Need Time and i think with The Ks16 they Done a Lot Things much better than Competitors...

yip...there Are a Lot Things to improve, Even Software wise...

messages on/Off One by one

messages chooseable on alarm1-4

selfrecorded messages :-)  like "Slow Down You fool" :-)

light ring on/off, Color choose, direction, other stuff

But that Are nitpicky Things...for a very First Version the 16 Is a very good throw....my 2 Cents ;-)

They are all small.

I just tried it (V 1.20) because I'm an impulsive fool tonight - it's not bricked! I'll ride carefully to work tomorrow and report back. They seem to have removed the ability to choose 16a or 16b. At least on mine it just showed "V 1.20"

Archived