Begode Blitz 2400wh: 134V, 20", 79lbs

Cerbera

• RagingGrandpa changed the title to Begode Blitz 2400wh: 134V, 20", 77lbs

Begode Blitz 2400wh: 134V, 20", 77lbs

What? Is the spec of Blitz confirmed?

Posted (edited)

Because the blurry way the photo renders on the forum, here's a super quick breakdown for easy reference:

134v

2400wh 50S batteries

78.9 lbs

Completely redesigned and improved headlight 

Completely redesigned and improved display 

Onboard voltage display 

IP67 waterproof

20" street tire

Romantic atmospheric mood lighting

Magnesium alloy pedals

Smart BMS

3500w Magnesium Alloy motor

130mm/100mm switchable suspension

Edited by WheelGoodTime
  • Like 1

A way better built version of the Master, specifically built for good acceleration and braking! 50S, 35kg, really useful running lights. Nice! If the price is right, this might be a hit!

• Like 1

Imagine if Leaperkim had given then Lynx front and rear LED strips, then this product would have been at a lot less successful than it will be, because that's essentially the only unique feature it has going for it.

This is 4kg less than Lynx 
300Wh less than Lynx
134V instead of 151V on Lynx
3500W motor like on Master

These specs look last gen to me *shrug*... This is a Master with LED strips on the front, guys. That thing was announced in Jan 2022. I used to somewhat understand Gotway's decisions, but these days they seems to be flailing around all over the place. Their last hit was the Master in 2022 and they miss that success so they just made a clone? Did they promote the goop-gun guy to CEO, wth :confused1:

The price will have to be good otherwise people will just buy Lynx 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, xiiijojjo said:

Imagine if Leaperkim had given then Lynx front and rear LED strips, then this product would have been at a lot less successful than it will be, because that's essentially the only unique feature it has going for it.

300Wh less than Lynx

These specs look last gen to me *shrug*... This is a Master with LED strips on the front, guys. That thing was announced in Jan 2022. I used to somewhat understand Gotway's decisions, but these days they seems to be flailing around all over the place. Their last hit was the Master in 2022 and they miss that success so they just made a clone? Did they promote the goop-gun guy to CEO, wth :confused1:

I think it might be a really popular offering, it all ultimately comes down to the price (value). This looks like potentially finally an upgrade for me, as it seems to have everything I wanted but isn't too much. (Suspension, not too heavy, 2000wh+ battery, smart bms, suited more for the street than off-roading, capable of going 60-80km/h sustained. Fingers crossed it'll be attractively priced, maybe not substantially more than the Extreme? :rolleyes: Then I'd be able to find one used around where I live for a good price like in a year from now or so :D

Edited by Tomallo

People who throw 3-4k $$$ won't think twice for extra 500$. They gonna buy best thing they can. Value means jack shit. The thing can cost 2500$ and other wheel can cost 3500$. I think most will spend 500-1000$ extra and buy the best thing.. Ofc - if you are not one of those who change their wheel on yearly bases. You buy the best thing and are set for next 3-5 years easily. 

What's extra 1000$ over 3-5 years. - Nothing. It's roughly one months wage..

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Funky said:

People who throw 3-4k $$$ won't think twice for extra 500$. They gonna buy best thing they can. Value means jack shit. The thing can cost 2500$ and other wheel can cost 3500$. I think most will spend 500-1000$ extra and buy the best thing.. Ofc - if you are not one of those who change their wheel on yearly bases. You buy the best thing and are set for next 3-5 years easily. 

What's extra 1000$ over 3-5 years. - Nothing. It's roughly one months wage..

Yah, well you know that's just like, uh, your opinion man 🍻 | by Joel  Thoms | Medium

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Tomallo said:

Yah, well you know that's just like, uh, your opinion man 🍻 | by Joel  Thoms | Medium

Yup - it is my option. Rarely anyone change their car on yearly bases. They gonna buy a car that meets all their needs/wants. Cheaping out when you already spending 3-4k$ seems simply dumb to me.

Down the road you may even feel buyers remorse, knowing you could have gotten something "better" for extra 500$. Moral of story - you need to buy what you really want.. :D 

I also want new wheel and my wheel budget is ~5000$. Sadly i haven't seen a wheel that i want. So i don't spend it and it grows every month.. (Who's kidding - the wheel that i want will never cost more than 2500$..) :D 

Edited by Funky
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Asphalt said:

If Begode was serious about making a track racing wheel, they'd remove:

• lights
  • display
  • trolley handle
  • suspension
  • kickstand

Anyone could remove the lights, trolley, display and kickstand if they wanted to and make a bare-bones Formula 1 wheel, but you'd only save maybe 5 lbs at most with all of that. That's something, but the open market demands certain "creature comforts" in order for it to be a commercial success.

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, xiiijojjo said:

300Wh less than Lynx

The commercial proposal of this wheel,imo, is:

• Lightweight
  • Fast
  • Tron style led lights
  • Good build quality

Yes it would have been great if it was a 151V or higher wheel, but i still think that even at 134V it can find success. 168v, while being great, is a bit on the extreme side when it comes to fully using its potential. Most riders have a 100v use of their wheels. The price will also be key as well...

Edited by Ronin Ryder
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, WheelGoodTime said:

Anyone could remove the lights, trolley, display and kickstand if they wanted to and make a bare-bones Formula 1 wheel, but you'd only save maybe 5 lbs at most with all of that. That's something, but the open market demands certain "creature comforts" in order for it to be a commercial success.

image.jpg

• Haha 1

This wheel may be a perfect commuter or city wheel.

I know we need to take the free spin with a pinch of salt and as a very rough guide but

Blitz : 150Kph

Griffen: 147Kph

F22 130+Kph

Sherman-L/Lynx 125Kph

Master 112Kph

ET Max 180Kph

GT Pro 180Kph

• Like 2

• RagingGrandpa changed the title to Begode Blitz 2400wh: 134V, 20", 79lbs