Begode Blitz 2400wh: 134V, 20", 79lbs

Cerbera

3 hours ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Higher voltage would mean having to go to 2700Wh or 3000Wh, so less light weight I guess?

It can be made of 1500WH battery capacity if the positioning of Blitz is going to be “Light” weight or “race” wheel. I think the weight  will be less than 30Kg instead of 35Kg. What do you think? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, YCC said:

It can be made of 1500WH battery capacity if the positioning of Blitz is going to be “Light” weight or “race” wheel. I think the weight  will be less than 30Kg instead of 35Kg. What do you think? 

That would be dream come true.. At least for my. Powerful race wheel and on lighter side.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

134V wheels come in multiples of 600Wh.

So either it's not 4p (which one might want for "performance" or "racing"), or it's at least 2400Wh like the Master. Are the 50S cells good enough to go 2p or something like that?

3 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

So either it's not 4p (which one might want for "performance" or "racing"), or it's at least 2400Wh like the Master. Are the 50S cells good enough to go 2p or something like that?

Here's a question: Why can't they go 3p?

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

I mean 168v wheel with 1500WH capacity(40cell*5A*2P*3.75v).

34 minutes ago, Funky said:

Well, the S18 has proven that it's not impossible, but also not the most straight-forward. You would need two "full" packs up front and two "half" packs in the rear. One advantage of such a setup would be that it can be nicely balanced when considering that the shock and the suspension linkage is in the rear.

40 minutes ago, Funky said:

They can, but they tend to avoid it.

20 minutes ago, YCC said:

I mean 168v wheel with 1500WH capacity(40cell*5A*2P*3.75v).

That would be (in my opinion) the best option. But the Blitz seems to be a 134V wheel?

10 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

They can, but they tend to avoid it.

That would be (in my opinion) the best option. But the Blitz seems to be a 134V wheel?

That’s my question. Why Blitz not choose 168V if they would like to positioning  light weight and race wheel. I have no idea of a wheel with 134V can win race.

1 minute ago, YCC said:

That’s my question. Why Blitz not choose 168V if they would like to positioning  light weight and race wheel. I have no idea of a wheel with 134V can win race.

Well, if they managed to make it 4p at 35kg, it would be more powerful than having 168V 2p, and 134V is already enough for serious speeds, also, the way you wind the copper coils in the motor has an impact on top speed, not only the voltage.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rider1 said:

Well, if they managed to make it 4p at 35kg, it would be more powerful than having 168V 2p, and 134V is already enough for serious speeds, also, the way you wind the copper coils in the motor has an impact on top speed, not only the voltage.

Good answer! This hints toward it being 4p 2400Wh. With 2p, 168V would make more sense.

Posted (edited)

The Blitz is slightly visible in this video at times, I tried taking a good screenshot but the video quality makes it almost impossible to make it out. 

Looks like it has front LED strips in white maybe blue, like on the RS19 (9:47). Good sign! 
2024-07-07_190819d.png.2c1ab9c60e2f037a8da2ec6ed8f4c130.png

Edited by xiiijojjo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, YCC said:

Like the master isn't a fast wheel...

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, YCC said:

"That’s my question. Why Blitz not choose 168V if they would like to positioning  light weight and race wheel. I have no idea of a wheel with 134V can win race."

"Like the master isn't a fast wheel..."

Just recently Masters took first and second place in the Long Beach Electrify Expo.

I saw another race where in 6 first positions 3 wheels were Begode Master.

Edited by Rafal
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The difference in cell weight between 2400Wh and 3000Wh is 2.2-2.3kg.

I'm guessing is they're trying to use their best margin and proven designs. 

Isn't a master 38-39kg. 35kg isn't a significant differrence. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Funky said:

That would be dream come true.. At least for my. Powerful race wheel and on lighter side.

1500Wh 168v is possible but it'd mean 3 packs which is unusual.

6 hours ago, alcatraz said:

I think that'd be 2p, which they could split into 4 half packs, like on the Falcon

7 hours ago, alcatraz said:

I mean 168v wheel with 1500WH capacity(40cell*5A*2P*3.75v).Two package of battery and each one has 40 cell.

Posted (edited)
22 hours ago, YCC said:

This was pretty much answered already but voltage mainly gives higher possible RPM. Good for increasing top speed. But racing is done in meandering circuits where you never get to go top speed. Cornering ability wins races. Good tire and light weight are more important for corners. Only oval tracks would benefit from higher top speeds if they would race at the very edge already. Voltage is like wattage; without context the number doesn’t mean much. 

Edited by UniVehje
  • Upvote 2

19 hours ago, xiiijojjo said:

The Blitz is slightly visible in this video at times, I tried taking a good screenshot but the video quality makes it almost impossible to make it out. 

Looks like it has front LED strips in white maybe blue, like on the RS19 (9:47). Good sign! 
2024-07-07_190819d.png.2c1ab9c60e2f037a8da2ec6ed8f4c130.png

The best screenshot I could get is this silhouette. From the descriptions in previous comments, it looks like a mix between the master and EX30 styling. Probably has a seat like the Extreme. Definitely not a big battery body either.

Screenshot_20240708-0904022.thumb.png.9f1de488ffc9bef00fa5d7a9e2a35857.png

• Like 1

If nothing else - it will be about 36kg by the looks.. (Let's see if my weight obsession is still correct.) No way it will be lighter than 35kg. Only heavier..

8 hours ago, Rider1 said:

I think that'd be 2p, which they could split into 4 half packs, like on the Falcon

7 hours ago, YCC said:

I mean 168v wheel with 1500WH capacity(40cell*5A*2P*3.75v).Two package of battery and each one has 40 cell.

Ohh yes, you guys are totally right.

2250Wh for the 3P version. 

The S18 had three packs in a 3P configuration but Begode hasn't done that except in the EX/EX.N. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, alcatraz said:

Ohh yes, you guys are totally right.

2250Wh for the 3P version. 

The S18 had three packs in a 3P configuration but Begode hasn't done that except in the EX/EX.N. 

Nik+ 2700wh version too.

• Upvote 1

• RagingGrandpa changed the title to Begode Blitz 2400wh: 134V, 20", 79lbs