168v Begode Super Master Pro?

Well that'll have to be something 'super-special' to justify the sort of money that could buy a new 125cc motorbike or 2 second hand cars !!

I wonder if Begode are up to it TBH - I hope so, but the sort of design and QC errors we see from them don't go away just because we're using decent materials now.

Edited by Cerbera
  • Like 1

one "thing" , and only one keeps popping on my mind as i read and hear about this incomning upcoming wheel from be god .. (if it's true)

Boss Hoss.

Big

Impressive

Very Expensive

useless and unhandleable to 95% or more of all bikers.

Screenshot_20240120-153326-482.png

• Upvote 2

woooow, Ferrari from Begode  :)

But for me price 8500$ is absolutelly unacceptable, for 99,99% customers more reasonable way is to buy MasterPro for half price od "super" MP. They both will have maybe not this same, but similiar range and speed.

Edited by Greg X

11 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Maybe they mean $5800?

hmmm, that would be muuuch more reasonable, realistic price.

You may have right. For 8,5k almost nobody buys SMP. But for 5,8k.... that's a completely different story.

Edited by Greg X

What is the spec of this super master pro? A 22 inch wheel of 168V charging voltage with 6000WH battery capacity can run 150 miles, and the weight of the wheel exceeds 70 KG.

I don't think that Begode is expecting to sell thousands of this wheel.  It's made for two purposes: To show that it's doable, and to make the competitors shut up for a half year or so 😁

• Like 1

Good news confirmed by dealer! Begode will publish the super Master Pro with 168V charging voltage of 22 inch wheel , however, the battery capacity is not yet sure.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, YCC said:

confirmed 168V
however, the battery capacity is not yet sure

Well it seems it must be 6000wh... 

Master Pro 4800wh is 21700 32s8p.
With SMP, 40s6p would be just 4500, which wouldn't sound like an 'upgrade' from the older Master Pro. 
7 parallels would be asymmetric, difficult to package. 
So 40s8p then. 6000wh.

(Or if they splurge for the new M52 cell, then 6200wh.)
(Or a 10p juggernaut, 7700wh, oof)

Edited by RagingGrandpa
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, RagingGrandpa said:

With SMP, 40s6p would be just 4500, which wouldn't sound like an 'upgrade' from the older Master Pro. 
So 40s8p then. 6000wh.

Incredibly, the big boy will weight 70-80Kg if the battery capacity is 6000WH. 

46 minutes ago, RagingGrandpa said:

So 40s8p then. 6000wh.

Although it will be a hopelessly heavy wheel, now that they apparently plan to actually produce it, I hope they make it with a symmetrical battery configuration, instead of the weird lopsided 2700wh 3 pack's in the EXN

Specs and QC is not ready for something that expensive. I don't even think the current QC/specs are worth the current high prices.

I want something with enough features, specs and QC to want to pay that type of money, sadly I think we're already getting ripped off buying the most expensive wheels, considering what you're getting and what you could get buying an alternate vehicle.

They need to improve features, QC and specs FIRST then they can increase prices.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, RagingGrandpa said:

So 40s8p then. 6000wh.

Don't forget the Vapcell F60 which appears to be a rewrap of FEB 12A 6000mAH cells. Initial reports are they do perform at their stated capacity albeit the cells are larger than typical 21700s. Mooch will be releasing his report soon.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, YCC said:

Incredibly, the big boy will weight 70-80Kg if the battery capacity is 6000WH. 

The current Master Pro is 54kg right? why would 1200wh weigh 16kg+? If its around 60kgs I think this can be a pretty great wheel. If it's waterproofed like the a2 (and seemingly the ET Max as well) I might just have to buy it.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, loofv said:

The current Master Pro is 54kg right? why would 1200wh weigh 16kg+? If its around 60kgs I think this can be a pretty great wheel. If it's waterproofed like the a2 (and seemingly the ET Max as well) I might just have to buy it.

The number of cell increase from 256 (32*8P) to 320(40*8P), which means the additional 64 battery of Samsung 21700 weight around 4.5kgs. You made a good remind. Nice!

The wheel of super master pro weighs 60kg is very possible.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, YCC said:

The number of cell increase from 256 (32*8P) to 320(40*8P), which means the additional 64 battery of Samsung 21700 weight around 4.5kgs. You made a good remind. Nice!

The wheel of super master pro weighs 60kg is very possible.

Not too bad then! Of course we will have to wait and see when they get real prototypes out, but if it's around 60kgs it can be pretty great! 

• Upvote 1

Wow, that is crazy. I am a long legged 6'3'' 265lbs guy with lots of riding experience and the 48kg of my EX 20 are pretty much all the weight I ever want to handle on a daily basis. I seriously cant imagine riding a wheel that is 15 or 20 kilograms heavier.

On 1/28/2024 at 3:10 PM, YCC said:

What do you think the top speed of Super mater pro and the power of motor if Master pro was able to reach 106KPH with 5000W motor? 

No one is giving the Master Pro v3 the love it deserves. It's looking like my next EUC at this moment.

Edited by xiiijojjo
  • Like 2

On 1/21/2024 at 10:50 AM, Greg X said:

woooow, Ferrari from Begode  :)

But for me price 8500$ is absolutelly unacceptable, for 99,99% customers more reasonable way is to buy MasterPro for half price od "super" MP. They both will have maybe not this same, but similiar range and speed.

wow, obviously, 8500US =  11,500CAD.  im laughing already....i find it borderline for myself to pick up a lynx (6100CAD after taxes), its simply insane... and the kicker is that these devices dont follow a strict code of QC,  and the initial offering ALWAYS has teething problems.  the euc manufacturers are laughing at us right now...just down right laughing their ass off as they wait to see what transpires in the next several months... kudos to GregX for pointing out the obvious...

$5800 or even $8500 is nothing for many people. They will spend that on a premium audio system for their car or for a nice mechanical watch or a diamond ring for their wife or a horse for their daughter without a second thought.