The crappy wheel I learned to ride on, with the 16s1p pack, was actually really good at letting you know its limits. Gradually increasing pedal tilt and then warning beeps. Like I said I never had any power/safety related issues with it.

They don't mention the rider weight limit in the specs sheet. My guess is about 80kg. the airwheel X3(500w motor) was a claimed 120kg.  These are more likely to be legal in the UK eventually. I for one welcome the arrival of these mini EUCs.  

• Like 1

Re: colors...

It ain't the garish brightness of them. It is the choice of actual colors. Somebody skipped the Color Wheel day in art class...

Not to mention both garish colors have terrible primal associations.

Spoiler

Urine and vomit. Or piss and puke. Your choice.

:roflmao:

Edited by UPONIT

10 hours ago, Jason McNeil said:

In the black it's not too bad, working on getting a more neutral dark blue top panel color, or something similar. 
It's going to be really inexpensive, like $400-$500 in the 180Wh pack configuration & uses 50S cells :) 

MTen-Mini-300x226.jpg

That color scheme is infinitely better. I don't mind bright colors, btw. They serve a purpose: visibility. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, UPONIT said:

Where will the leash  trolley handle go?

I feel like this model will forgo the trolley handle entirely. The entire mten3,4, A2 and mini lineup trolley handles really seem to be an afterthought. Heck the A2 trolley blocks the rear light...

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Cobaltsaber said:

I feel like this model will forgo the trolley handle entirely. The entire mten3,4, A2 and mini lineup trolley handles really seem to be an afterthought. Heck the A2 trolley blocks the rear light...

You're probably right. I don't plan on getting one of these (500W probably wouldn't move me down a hill). But surely there's someone out there who will engineer something that works, like a single stalk extendable handle maybe? 

The Mten4 handle is kind of a kludgey afterthought, but at this size, its pretty tough to design something more integrated, I guess.

As far as EUC ambassador duties go, I get more questions and comments when I'm "walking" my Mten4 by its handle than any other scenario with any of my wheels. So there's that...:blink1:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/17/2023 at 1:25 PM, Jason McNeil said:

First 'all-black' Mini sample produced. Comes in at 12.45kg in the 180Wh 50S spec. They're using a different board to the MTen4, waiting for details on that.

Mini4_clipped_rev_1.jpg.6e8e9e639282fd8a76349685ede3311c.jpgMini3_clipped_rev_1.jpg.f7b66db73dd30102b1d5687a945c3eca.jpgMini2_clipped_rev_1.jpg.88c1ae0289aa48022c90fb39f8f4c60e.jpgMini1_clipped_rev_1.jpg.f8505be169706f9d13a41f165830026c.jpg

MiniWeight.thumb.jpg.d289e477f95455151516b4dfee79cd19.jpg

a powerbank with wheel and pedals 😂

• Upvote 1

Perfect wheel for my 280lbs heavy ass. <3 Finally we are getting something good.

Jokes aside.. Why would anyone buy this over actual mTen4? No really i wanna know..

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Funky said:

Jokes aside.. Why would anyone buy this over actual mTen4? No really i wanna know..

the same parents who have bought a KS basketball for their children and are now hoping that this is a better deal...

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Robse said:

the same parents who have bought a KS basketball for their children and are now hoping that this is a better deal...

Well doh! - you can't ride a basketball. You play hoops with basketball and ride with wheel. 

Well if your parents work in circus, then yeah - you can ride a basketball. :)

Edited by Funky

1 hour ago, Funky said:

Perfect wheel for my 280lbs heavy ass. <3 Finally we are getting something good.

I would - But not rev 1 :D

I had riden VESC onewheel with 20s1p moicel and you can pull from it 15km of fun 35 km/h while pulling 1600w.
Could be nice parking lot trick toy / last mile vehicle like mten3. Ideal to hook up friends on EUC.

According picture traction will be issue on that small narrow tyre.

22 minutes ago, v8nice said:

10s1p very small battery.Only 10 cell.

But the weight is too much!

The same wheight of v5f with 40 cells 18650!

In my eyes this "mini" and mTen4 is the same weight. :D 

1 hour ago, CrabChampion said:

Im not buying this OVER an mten4. Im getting both haha

Cheap enough to get both. This would be perfect beach wheel ride around beach and in water. Cheap enough if something goes wrong. And perfect bonfire wheel at the beach night.

Buy > Ride > Enjoy life > Bonfire. ??? Repeat. Also no need to do any work on it. :D 

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Funky said:

Cheap enough to get both. This would be perfect beach wheel ride around beach and in water. Cheap enough if something goes wrong. And perfect bonfire wheel at the beach night.

EUCs and beaches do not go together. Sand gets in the bearings, suspension, and electronics, regardless of IP rating claims. The wheels always sink. Get a cheap, used, disposable onewheel or rent a quad if you need to ride near the water.