1 hour ago, litewave said:

EUCs and beaches do not go together. Sand gets in the bearings, suspension, and electronics, regardless of IP rating claims. The wheels always sink. Get a cheap, used, disposable onewheel or rent a quad if you need to ride near the water.

You missed the bonfire statement at the end? I meant you can do all previous mentioned things and enjoy euc fire at the end of the day. :D When you have had your fun. This EUC would be perfect as it can't cost more than 500$. (700$ tops..)

Edited by Funky
  • Haha 1

On 1/23/2024 at 9:22 AM, v8nice said:

If its possible to go in air plane ,im ok...

No one's discussing this!!

This wheel is an instant buy for me if I can remove one or two battery packs and bring it all with me on a flight. It doesn't even need to be a quick removal system, as long as it takes 10 minutes and requires a screwdriver in fine with it.

"It's so underpowered" and "I can't go fast enough" all pale in comparison to one simple fact: it beats walking.

• Haha 2

Inquired at ewheels today: apparently the battery pack is a single brick, regardless of size. 

This means the 180 watt hour version can definitely not fly even if the battery is removed. I shudder to think how underpowered the 98 wh version offered by other vendors would be though, especially if it's using cheap batteries.

For a flyable wheel we'd need a removed 160wh battery (or two!) according to the FAA.

So with a lot of work a Ninebot One S2 can probably be flown with.

Screenshot_20240201-123807.png

Edited by Dan Hillary
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...