new wheel from Extremebull

20inch, motor 3,5kW HT, battery 134v/2400wh, spring-oil suspension 80mm, 42kg (metal case?) and probably cheaper than commanderPro.

more differences we probably see inside case.

competitor for s22 and Master.

Edited by Greg X
  • Like 2

A Commander Mini with a bigger tire. Why not!

Some people may want a "18-20 inch" (14 inch rim) wheel without the bulk of a 3600+Wh battery. This is essentially be a class of wheels akin to the MSuper line. I think it makes very much sense to release wheels like this. Surprised Begode didn't do it first. (I forgot the Master already exists.)

Also... does the back bumper block the back light? Looks like it.

Edited by meepmeepmayer
dumb

1 minute ago, WuQuanShan said:

First wheel to use Samsung 50s battery

You might be thinking of the new InMotion wheel. This wheel looks like it has the 50e cells.

image.thumb.png.e237523a6a2a653a2a3b5dcad8817921.png

Same underlying motor-controller-battery system as the Master.

Has front and rear lift / grab handles.

No need to buy an aftermarket fairing system for crash protection.

No need to replace the stock shock.

No need to fiddle with the cheaply produced sliders of the Master.

There is consensus that the Commander Mini has good build quality.

But is roughly 12 lbs heavier than the Master.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mango said:

I'll keep my Master.

Integrated seat. Mid-body trolley. Link suspension and wide range of high quality third-party shocks. Kick stand. Easy maintenance.

If you own a Master, and are happy with it, you would unlikely buy a Commander GT.

You have already spent time and money to deal with the issues, and personalized it.

Currently, the Master can be had at a very good price. So it depends on the price of the Commander GT, and personal choice as to which one a rider may end up buying.

• Like 1

Yes, from a Master owner perspective, the Commander GT offers very little and even backwards reason to switch.

Only the Commander Mini might get me to buy (as an addition rather than replacement of the Master) simply because it's 16" and thus gives a different ride feel while emulating the zippiness and speed of the Master.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Ronin Ryder said:

This wheel isnt imaginative at all...but cant help to find it interesting...

Same for me.

And it doesn't need to be interesting. It just needs to be good (for a lot of people). Moderate price and weight (*knock on wood*), top specs otherwise, most popular tire size (at least here) is what a lot of people will like.

• 4 weeks later...

Extreme Bull version of the Begode Master.

It's essentially a Master with a hydraulic suspension and Samsung 50battery packs in Commander Mini clothing. Samsung 50S are high discharge and high capacity cells. Short life span though.

Zen Lee is the first International Tester. He is going to race this prototype/beta wheel.

The video below is Zen Lee's Extreme Bull Commander GT unboxing video.

Edited by techyiam
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 8/17/2023 at 6:00 AM, alcatraz said:

You got me excited with 32kg but the specs show 42kg.

I own a v4 Master and with a Grizzla full kit...it weighs in a 95lbs...therefore same as the GT; which is looking like a better all around design less the suspension options...

edit...the Master kitted out (same price as GT or more depending where it is purchased) is legit but it contiunes to have a totally NOT water resistant controller box which often cracks on decent crashes (as does the headlight). GT has a much more crash durable design as well as a controller box gasket...

Edited by Zuber
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Zuber said:

I own a v4 Master and with a Grizzla full kit...it weighs in a 95lbs...therefore same as the GT; which is looking like a better all around design less the suspension options...

edit...the Master kitted out (same price as GT or more depending where it is purchased) is legit but it contiunes to have a totally NOT water resistant controller box which often cracks on decent crashes (as does the headlight). GT has a much more crash durable design as well as a controller box gasket...

Thanks for the info. For me even the Master is a bit too chunky. I'm leaning towards the T4 / S18 / V11 so I can make it up a few stairs if necessary. I do like the 134v system and C38 motor on the Master. 

I almost never drop my wheels, so I'm not too concerned with durability. I ride like a granny basically. You kind of have to in places like mine: massive city, death lurking everywhere, long stopping distance 18in, not always wearing gear.