Kingsong S16 coming...

Mango

Different tires makes difference:)

For now 50psi is an experiment. But definetily won't ride it lower than 40.

Having tire on S16 lower than 30 psi is not a good idea. A lot of cases with valve being torn. 

Hi All!

Considering to buy an S16 pro for my girlfriend, changing from a V5F.
The most important issue is, the bigger wheels are uncomfortable for her. (she tried my master but that caused a few bruises on her leg, the V11 was so-so.)
As the Falcon is still very rare and won't arrive to europe for a few months, the S16 pro will be the one.
So my question is, are there anybody here who has the dimensions of the S16? Something like this: Inmotion V5F dimensions
Unfortunately we don't have the opportunity to try the wheel or even check in person, I need to compare the width of the wheels, if her legs will be comfortable on the pedals.
(Also if anybody has the S16pro and tell me some cons and pro about it, I'd really appreciate it! :) )

Thank you in advance!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, NMY said:

The most important issue is, the bigger wheels are uncomfortable for her. (she tried my master but that caused a few bruises on her leg, the V11 was so-so.)
As the Falcon is still very rare and won't arrive to europe for a few months, the S16 pro will be the one.

How did you determine that the S16 Pro would be a better fit for her than the V11Y?

OK, size wise, the V11 and the V11Y are very similar, except for one very important difference. The V11Y is better balanced and rides more intuitively. The pedals are lower. This could be the reason. I don't know. All I know is that when I rode the V11Y in the showroom setting, the V11Y stood out as an easy to ride wheel. And it is narrow.

In the showroom setting, I did not find the S16 that easy to ride. Also, the perceived quality of the V11Y was really good compared to the S16 Pro. The V11Y is a smooth wheel to ride.

Having said that, when I had an opportunity to ride an S16 Pro at a Intro2Speed event on a coned track in a parking lot, the S16 Pro rode really well. The S16 Pro pedals looks and feels cheap. But they work well for me. The S16 Pro is an interesting wheel. To keep the price down, things are really push to the limit. However, KIngsong still manages to end up with a nice riding wheel.

But if you are worry about finding the best wheel for your girlfriend, I would also consider the V11Y. Although, the V11Y, shared many parts with the V11, the V11Y is considerable easier to ride at the initial stages.

Since you are riding a Master V4, you may be interested in riding the S16 Pro. On a tight track, the S16 Pro shines.

On 6/9/2024 at 6:17 AM, NMY said:

Hi All!

Considering to buy an S16 pro for my girlfriend, changing from a V5F.
So my question is, are there anybody here who has the dimensions of the S16? Something like this: Inmotion V5F dimensions
Unfortunately we don't have the opportunity to try the wheel or even check in person, I need to compare the width of the wheels, if her legs will be comfortable on the pedals.
(Also if anybody has the S16pro and tell me some cons and pro about it, I'd really appreciate it! :) )

Thank you in advance!

Why not S18;)

Today I got back my electric unicycle from the service. Just to remind you, it had a puncture near the valve, and I tried to fix it with a cheap sealant, but the air kept leaking out. At the service center, they replaced the inner tube and I was quite surprised to find out that there was actually an inner tube in the wheel. But when I received the unicycle, they did return the punctured inner tube along with the repaired unicycle, which made me very happy! ZuQGIie.jpegmVpwRCb.jpeg

Spoiler

MJ467Gx.jpeg   

On 6/7/2024 at 8:40 PM, eucandoit said:

34 - 38 psi will be good both for you and your wheel. It also depends your weight.

90 kg here. Tried to inflate 35 psi. Began to feel every tiny bumps on the road, even with the soft suspension. Pull aside, let loose some air. deflated around 28-30 I think. Problem solved. 30ish is good for this wheel. More, it starts to behave like a log.

5 hours ago, WoID said:

90 kg here. Tried to inflate 35 psi. Began to feel every tiny bumps on the road, even with the soft suspension. Pull aside, let loose some air. deflated around 28-30 I think. Problem solved. 30ish is good for this wheel. More, it starts to behave like a log.

125kg here. :D I also am riding this week at 35psi. I personally didn't feel any difference from 30 to 35.. Maybe i should try 45psi. :D 

I remember at start could not go anything over 28psi, as wheel felt like riding on knife edge.. Wheel wanted to go left/right all the time and non-stop wobbles. 

Now i can ride any psi.. There is little that riding on knife edge feeling at higher psi. But no more wobbles and all that.. At lower psi tire simply get flatter on ground and feels like you are simply plated on ground. Where at very high psi only tire center touches the ground. Tire doesn't suppress at all and by having only tire center touching the ground wheel wants to fall left/right way more.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, eucandoit said:

At lower psi you can easily damage your rim and/or puncture your tire. 

You don't say? And at zero psi tire will fall off. :) 

2 hours ago, eucandoit said:

Absolutely 😁 try yourself and come back with your experiences again. 

Thanks.. Now i got 1 less teeth... It hurts man!

• Sad 1

On 6/9/2024 at 2:41 AM, techyiam said:

How did you determine that the S16 Pro would be a better fit for her than the V11Y?

OK, size wise, the V11 and the V11Y are very similar, except for one very important difference. The V11Y is better balanced and rides more intuitively. The pedals are lower. This could be the reason. I don't know. All I know is that when I rode the V11Y in the showroom setting, the V11Y stood out as an easy to ride wheel. And it is narrow.

In the showroom setting, I did not find the S16 that easy to ride. Also, the perceived quality of the V11Y was really good compared to the S16 Pro. The V11Y is a smooth wheel to ride.

Having said that, when I had an opportunity to ride an S16 Pro at a Intro2Speed event on a coned track in a parking lot, the S16 Pro rode really well. The S16 Pro pedals looks and feels cheap. But they work well for me. The S16 Pro is an interesting wheel. To keep the price down, things are really push to the limit. However, KIngsong still manages to end up with a nice riding wheel.

But if you are worry about finding the best wheel for your girlfriend, I would also consider the V11Y. Although, the V11Y, shared many parts with the V11, the V11Y is considerable easier to ride at the initial stages.

Since you are riding a Master V4, you may be interested in riding the S16 Pro. On a tight track, the S16 Pro shines.

We are in the phase, where we're considering which wheel could be good for her (and also can be good for me if I don't want to bring out the master).
Unfortunately we can't try every wheel as if I have to guess, there are less than 100 EUCs are in our country. So checking on the dimensions of the wheels.
The V11Y. Yes, that one is also on the list. I know that wheel (had it for more than 2 years), not a bad one with the new BMS, lower weightpoint. But if you want to change something on it or something break down, it's a horror to repair it. Unfortunately, that part wasn't improved.

So it's still not decided which wheel to choose. Maybe we can try an S19 in the near future just to start somewhere...

• Like 2

2 hours ago, NMY said:

We are in the phase, where we're considering which wheel could be good for her (and also can be good for me if I don't want to bring out the master).
Unfortunately we can't try every wheel as if I have to guess, there are less than 100 EUCs are in our country. So checking on the dimensions of the wheels.
The V11Y. Yes, that one is also on the list. I know that wheel (had it for more than 2 years), not a bad one with the new BMS, lower weightpoint. But if you want to change something on it or something break down, it's a horror to repair it. Unfortunately, that part wasn't improved.

So it's still not decided which wheel to choose. Maybe we can try an S19 in the near future just to start somewhere...

Sorry i didn’t read your older posts but have you considered begode Falcon? It might also be a good option. 

• Upvote 2

23 hours ago, eucandoit said:

Sorry i didn’t read your older posts but have you considered begode Falcon? It might also be a good option. 

Hey!

No worries! :)

Yes, I've checked it but unfortunately no sight of the Falcon yet in Hungary :/ Also it might be worth to wait for batch 2.

On 12/12/2023 at 7:36 PM, Likio said:

@Cobaltsaber Where did you find these size comparison pics?

I wanted a database with this kind of comparison between the EUCs in the market.

Ey!! If you tell me where I can find pictures THAT clear, I can think on adding them to EUC Finder's size comparator!

Posted (edited)
On 6/25/2024 at 3:47 AM, eucandoit said:

BMS 1.88 is on air. 

How are you getting it? My android app is saying 1.80 is the latest. Just got the S16 Pro today. 

Screenshot_20240708-235121_KingSong.jpg

Screenshot_20240708-235105_KingSong.jpg

Edited by BlueCrow

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, eucandoit said:

Try KingSong soft tuner app. 

Found a Soft Tuner .apk for Android but I can't pass the initial screen that asks for a login. Doesn't even have an option to create an account.

The Kingsong app keeps saying network error when I try to verify my email. Signing up by phone only has the option to use a China country code so I can't even verify by text. Overall, very bugy app.

Edit: Ok. I managed to update everything on the Kingsong app. For some reason the Network Error message went away as soon as disconnected from wifi and used my mobile data connection. Was able to make an account and update right away. Bonkers.

Edited by BlueCrow
  • Upvote 1

Need help in getting the sound effects to work properly using the Kingsong App.

I make some changes on the sound effects settings page, as well as the lighting settings page. Now when I turn off the wheel, the sound effect sound bit no longer plays.

No matter which sound bit I selected for shutdown, it doesn't get played when turning off.

Also, when I make a change to the sound bit for turning on, the actual sound bit played doesn't change.

Can somebody post the default settings on the sound effects page.

Is there something else I need to do first.

Edited by techyiam