Extremebull Commander Pro (134.4v,3600wh,suspension)

Greg X

5 hours ago, Lilvodka said:

What batch is this wheel one since the evees tear down? Did they improve the wiring?

the wiring is absolutely fine, like everything on this wheel, the exception is the front light

• Upvote 1

New EB CP coming my way in the next few days.  Looking for some getting-back-into-the-scene answers.  I previously rode a Solowheel and Nikola.  Then I took the past couple of years off.

1. Recommended suspension settings?

2. Recommended tire pressure?

3. Slime - are riders still adding slime to tires?

Weight: I weigh about 225 before gear and 235-240 after gear.  
Riding Surface: Mostly paved trails and roads with some small crushed gravel riding
Riding Style: Conservative.  Not looking for high speed, tricks, stunts, etc.  Just wanting to go on long rides along scenic trails.
Speed: 18-25mph.  Mostly around 20.

Thanks in advance for any feedback.
  • Like 1

I have just been on my wheel for the first time in several weeks. Life…. Anyway, @BKW mentioned the little shimmy issue with his wheel. I also noticed it and may grab some video of it over the next few days. It is more pronounced than before. At least it seems that way. Not sure what is going on. I was able to ride it a little bit, today. I took it on the road with me for my work this week. Also, that floppy pedal began happening to one pedal. It happened after transporting in my car and it was the side the wheel was mostly resting on. I am hoping tightening the grub screw on the bottom will help but can’t do that until next week when I get back home.

20 hours ago, TheNotoriousEUC said:

I have just been on my wheel for the first time in several weeks. Life…. Anyway, @BKW mentioned the little shimmy issue with his wheel. I also noticed it and may grab some video of it over the next few days. It is more pronounced than before. At least it seems that way. Not sure what is going on. I was able to ride it a little bit, today. I took it on the road with me for my work this week. Also, that floppy pedal began happening to one pedal. It happened after transporting in my car and it was the side the wheel was mostly resting on. I am hoping tightening the grub screw on the bottom will help but can’t do that until next week when I get back home.

Screwing the bottom only helps very temporarily, then it starts up again. Your other pedal will start to flop eventually as well. The way the shell is indented makes it more difficult to put a magnet on the EUC body. You have to be more creative. I'm still trying to work it out right and it's very annoying to be honest

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FallenKiwi said:

I'm really interested in picking up this wheel the only issues I'm seeing for me are it's waterproofing.

Has the 3rd batch improved on the waterproofing under their trolley handle? Or is some sort of cover necessary?

I just received my Commander pro latest batch via air freight. Didn't get the batteries yet so it's still naked. 

Weather proofing is not improved I'm afraid, and the biggest concern for me is not the trolley handle area since there is a drain hole, but overall there's no gasket around the plastic controller housing cover, which is my biggest concern. 

Another place if possible water ingress is the side where battery cables come in, I think it's quite difficult to seal but I'll try with the included tube of silicone. 

Finally, the little hole where tail light comes out also might be prone to water, I got a tiny rubber grommet and sealed it. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ke3333vin said:

I just received my Commander pro latest batch via air freight. Didn't get the batteries yet so it's still naked. 

Weather proofing is not improved I'm afraid, and the biggest concern for me is not the trolley handle area since there is a drain hole, but overall there's no gasket around the plastic controller housing cover, which is my biggest concern. 

Another place if possible water ingress is the side where battery cables come in, I think it's quite difficult to seal but I'll try with the included tube of silicone. 

Finally, the little hole where tail light comes out also might be prone to water, I got a tiny rubber grommet and sealed it. 

My BMS alarm sounded for about an hour after shutting my CP off and leaning it forward after getting caught in the worst torrential downpour for 30 minutes. I had a backpack cover over the top while riding as well. This was 5 days ago and the batteries were at 40%. I'm going to fully charge them today and pray all is well 😳

https://m.facebook.com/groups/ElectricUnicycle/permalink/6362114220553154/?mibextid=Nif5oz

• Sad 2

On 7/10/2023 at 4:41 PM, BKW said:

Screwing the bottom only helps very temporarily, then it starts up again. Your other pedal will start to flop eventually as well. The way the shell is indented makes it more difficult to put a magnet on the EUC body. You have to be more creative. I'm still trying to work it out right and it's very annoying to be honest

For the pedals, I originally thought it was just the grub screw in the middle to worry about, but you also need to tighten the screws that hold the pedal rod in on both sides. I just went around and fixed the floppy pedals on my CPro, EX20S and my daughter's V11 with this newfound knowledge haha.

So to recap, tighten the front and back screws holding the pedal in, and then tighten the middle tension grub screw and you should be good.

• Like 2

Does anybody know wich AMPS is capable to provide the Commander pro? For replacing the stock headlight

• Like 1

2 hours ago, EUC Sharkman said:

For the pedals, I originally thought it was just the grub screw in the middle to worry about, but you also need to tighten the screws that hold the pedal rod in on both sides. I just went around and fixed the floppy pedals on my CPro, EX20S and my daughter's V11 with this newfound knowledge haha.

So to recap, tighten the front and back screws holding the pedal in, and then tighten the middle tension grub screw and you should be good.

I'll give this a try today. I was also told to use loctite. I hope it works 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, GitDatPC said:

My BMS alarm sounded for about an hour after shutting my CP off and leaning it forward after getting caught in the worst torrential downpour for 30 minutes. I had a backpack cover over the top while riding as well. This was 5 days ago and the batteries were at 40%. I'm going to fully charge them today and pray all is well 😳

https://m.facebook.com/groups/ElectricUnicycle/permalink/6362114220553154/?mibextid=Nif5oz

I really know nothing about electronics, but I would not leave your wheel unattended while charging for the next few cycles, just in case. I'd also be doing sniff tests for any electronic issues, checking the wheel diagnostics via apps periodically, etc.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 7/13/2023 at 11:09 AM, EUC Sharkman said:

Thank you so much for that info. I will try that when I get home.

sidenote: I just ordered my CNC handles. Don’t really need the lift handles but I feel like a wheel this heavy needs the upgraded trolley handle. The lift handles….just because.

• Like 1

Hello, i received my Commander Pro and I love it.

But there a same problem : I let it load up to 100% and a little more time for cell balancing, and the maximum the wheel loads is 132.8 v. I measured directly on the battery and one pack has 67.1v and the other 65.7v. the app shows 32.4v with a little phantom drain overnight. How can we solve this problem? (with the exception of Marty's, swapping the original charging module for Roger's module)

1 hour ago, EMA said:

12V and around 1- 1.5 Amps
can use 20-30W aftermarket light for example :
https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/various/commander-pro-handles

Thanks @EMA I love your designs! Do you have the link for the front protector under the LED bar light?

I would love to see a video of the CNC install process. I think the front and trolley handles are pretty straight forward but I know one has to be careful with removing and installing the rear bumper with the light. It would be helpful to see exactly what it is one has to be careful about. I watched one unboxing where they did an install but nothing close up showing anything.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, TheNotoriousEUC said:

I would love to see a video of the CNC install process. I think the front and trolley handles are pretty straight forward but I know one has to be careful with removing and installing the rear bumper with the light. It would be helpful to see exactly what it is one has to be careful about. I watched one unboxing where they did an install but nothing close up showing anything.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, TheNotoriousEUC said:

Basically the wire connecting the back taillight is really short, so when you take off the back handle, you have to separate it slowly, otherwise you may tear the entire wire out, which some have done in the past. You’ll see once you unscrew the handle and start to separate. Makes it challenging to pull the light out of the plastic handle to put it in the CNC, but it’s not too bad.

• Like 1