Vaxxes are no EUCs!

Paul A

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=us+covid+vaccination+rate#cobssid=s

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=finland+covid+vaccination+rate

https://www.google.com/search?q=australian+covid+vaccination+rate&client=firefox-b-d&ei=p81jYvrzGI3E4-EPnYy0uAY&ved=0ahUKEwi6456G9qn3AhUN4jgGHR0GDWcQ4dUDCA0&uact=5&oq=australian+covid+vaccination+rate&gs_lcp=Cgdnd3Mtd2l6EAMyBQgAEIAEMgUIABCABDIGCAAQBxAeMgQIABAeMgQIABAeMgQIABAeMgYIABAFEB4yBggAEAUQHjoECAAQDUoECEEYAEoECEYYAFCrB1ibFmCzGWgBcAF4AIABoAKIAdEQkgEFMC42LjSYAQCgAQHAAQE&sclient=gws-wiz

Latest updated data.

Covid and vaccinations

Country                   Total Covid Deaths       Deaths per million     At least one dose % of pop.        Fully vacc % of pop.      Booster given % of pop.

USA                         1,018,154                        3,044                         78.0                                               66.5                                30.2

Finland                    3,638                                 655                         81.5                                                 78.1                                 52.5

Australia                  6,982                                 268                             86.7                                                 83.6                                51.8

The great success Finland has enjoyed in containing Covid might be in large part due to the uptake of the vaccines by the population.

Edited by Paul A

2 hours ago, Paul A said:

The great success Finland has enjoyed in containing Covid might be in large part due to the uptake of the vaccines by the population.

I’m not convinced.

The densest area in Finland, Helsinki, has 1912 people per km^2, and a population of 1’300’000.

I counted 50 cities in the US with a population more dense than in Helsinki, and then got tired of counting. Some of them were more than four times as dense. I didn’t even bother checking the populations, because I know they would’ve been many times more as well.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_cities_by_population

• Upvote 1

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/

Country            Total Covid Cases           Total Covid deaths              Mortality rate (Total Covid Deaths/Total Covid Cases)

USA                   82,628,089                      1,018,154                              0.0123

Finland              1,000,472                          3,638                                   0.0036

Australia           5,654,107                           6,982                                   0.0012             

Edited by Paul A
typos
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Vanturion said:

So about a ~55% correlation between the prevalence of the adult overweight population, that's a pretty significant finding. In other words, the greater amount of fat people in your country, the worse the results.

It seems to me if you include all people who got infected with Covid-19 then you have a pretty high injury and death rate. It reminds me somewhat of excluding drunk people from crash statistics, and then saying driving is relatively safe.

But never mind that! I instead suggest perusing the vast numbers of injured and dead anti-vaxers who posted anti-medical information before they, well, died of <something>.

https://www.reddit.com/r/HermanCainAward/

I personally find it hard to be sympathetic at all to HC awardees. They, you, and oil companies are trying to spread fear and doubt in what is a fairly transparent subject.

• Like 1

https://www.macmillandictionary.com/dictionary/british/nice-good-try

nice/good try DEFINITIONS AND SYNONYMS

PHRASESPOKEN

DEFINITIONS1
  1. 1
    used for saying that someone has not been successful in doing something, especially in persuading you or in tricking you

Good try, but do you really think I would believe that?

Not attempting to trick anyone, thanks.

2 hours ago, Paul A said:

The Queen of England, Elizabeth II, was vaccinated.

She contracted Covid February 20, 2022.

She survived and is continuing her work.

She is 96 years of age.

thats because the Royals drink Adrenochrome and bathe in babies blood, its a family tradition going back to Vlad the impaler and Count Dracula, Prince Charles owns the castle and was good buds with Jimmy Saville just like Prince Andrew was with Jeffrey Epstein.

In this day and age of wokeness and reparations it boggles my mind that they havent been bannished and stripped of all their wealth but people actually stand in line to worship these clowns:huh:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Vanturion said:

I don't know about you, but for my age category knowing my individual risk as a healthy BMI is extremely low, I have liked (for the past 2 years) and continue to like my "unvaccinated" odds.

Again, excluding people most likely to die from a disease doesn't make that disease less dangerous. And somehow it always comes down to you trying to convince people not to be vaccinated via misinformation.

3 hours ago, Vanturion said:

Ah nevermind, I see now. Vindictive and holier-than-thou reddit memes inform your medical decisions. Got it.

I know you won't appreciate this post, but you deserve to be called out for this.

I'm both vindictive and holier than thou, but I also appreciate you calling me out on this as I'm proud of it. If you've got a meme of some idiot posting anti-vax information then dying from such idiocy, please, post it up for my endless amusement.

Anti-vaxers remind me the fictional Terminators. They can't be reasoned with and will only be satisfied when you're dead. These cockroaches don't deserve any sympathy because they're such terrible human beings.

Edited by LanghamP
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Vanturion said:

but did you know that a person's weight/BMI is the second most important factor? A comprehensive study detailed all of this analyzing the health data from a majority of countries up to February 2021 published The 2021 Atlas: COVID-19 and Obesity and demonstrated, with data, very interesting and actionable trends. Of course, it was largely ignored.

Holy cow. I remembered fat people having worse odds with Covid, but man, those stats are cruel! Thank you for laying them out like that!

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Vanturion said:

Now couple this individual risk above from the risk of death by injection from the VAERS data that is criminally neglected:

177794514_openvaersvaccinemoratlity.thumb.jpg.c02a610b45707e0e98e02c24f5d7034a.jpg

Source. Yeah, I think I really like my unvaccinated odds now. But man, looks at these injection death numbers! Better continue sweep these inconvenient murders under the rug for the global political agenda.

The source cited is:

https://openvaers.com/covid-data/mortality

Their FAQ section states:

Who is behind OpenVAERS?

OpenVAERS is a project developed by a small team of people with vaccine injuries or who have children with vaccine injuries. We do not accept donations or solicit fees. There is zero monetization of this site. It is purely created in order to help others browse the VAERS records and to identify the reported signals that may otherwise get missed.

Edited by Paul A

https://apnews.com/article/fact-checking-afs:Content:9957832237

February 5, 2021

Data from vaccine reporting site being misrepresented online

CLAIM: Screenshots of the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System show people who have died after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine. 

AP’S ASSESSMENT: Missing context. The VAERS system is an unverified reporting system that does not determine if a vaccine caused the events that are reported. 

THE FACTS:  As more and more Americans receive the COVID-19 vaccine, posts online are using data from an adverse event reporting system to cast doubt on the vaccine.

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the U.S. Food and Drug Administration, which run the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System, are quick to note the limitation of the data, which serve as an early signal to detect issues with any vaccines. 

VAERS was created in 1990 to give anyone from health care professionals to the general public the chance to submit reports. The data is publicly available online. The CDC says on its website that “reports submitted to VAERS often lack details and sometimes contain errors.”

Posts online are sharing VAERS data without any context. Screenshots of the data being shared online give a vague description to paint a much darker version of reality and mislead social media users into believing that the vaccine is causing more adverse events than the public is being told. 

According to the CDC, VAERS does not determine if the vaccine caused the reported adverse events, which can often happen coincidentally after immunization. 

VAERS has often been misrepresented by anti-vaccine advocates, and the distribution of a COVID-19 vaccine has brought more attention to the  surveillance system.

Since anyone can submit a report to the system, it is impossible to know if the symptoms were caused by the vaccine. VAERS says on its website that knowingly filing a false report is against the law. 

Both the Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna vaccines have undergone three phases of clinical trials and been tested on about 70,000 people. Subjects have undergone a two-month follow-up as part of the phase 3 of the clinical trial. So far, more than 20 million Americans have received the first dose of the Pfizer and Moderna shots since December.

Dr. Prathit Arun Kulkarni, an infectious disease expert at Baylor College of Medicine, said what people forget when sharing VAERS data is that populations have baseline issues that do not change based on the introduction of vaccines such as heart attacks or deaths. 

“The main purpose is to try and detect new, unusual, rare side effects or adverse events that can happen after vaccination,” Kulkarni said. “The limitations of such a system are that it can be difficult to tease out causality from temporality.” 

This is part of The Associated Press’ ongoing effort to fact-check misinformation that is shared widely online, including work with Facebook to identify and reduce the circulation of false stories on the platform.

Just to add some fuel to this "discussion":  My wife works in a hospital.  She has seen enough to understand that it is nu fun to drown because the lungs fill with gibberish.
I have been vaccinated - 3 times - and I'm fine with that.

It's the story of the Corona virus that spread and turned into a worldwide covid19 pandemic, and is now mutated into an intelligence test.

Most have passed, but we must expect that there will be a remnant group that does not have the intellect to understand what it is all about.

• Like 1

https://www.bmj.com/content/374/bmj.n2282

Published 16 September 2021

The BMJ.

Covid-19: Unvaccinated face 11 times risk of death from delta variant, CDC data show

Unvaccinated Americans have died at 11 times the rate of those fully vaccinated since the delta variant became the dominant strain, indicate surveillance data gathered over the summer by the US Centers for Disease Control.

Vaccinated people were 10 times less likely to be admitted to hospital and five times less likely to be infected than unvaccinated people, found one study that tracked adults across 13 states and cities.

From 4 April to 20 June unvaccinated people died from covid-19 at 16.6 times the rate among the fully vaccinated (95% confidence interval 13.5 to 20.4).

Between 20 June and 17 July that rate fell to 11.3 (9.1 to 13.9).

Before 20 June admissions of unvaccinated people with covid-19 to hospital were running at 13.3 (11.3 to 15.6) times the rate among the vaccinated, but this had fallen to 10.4 (8.1 to 13.3) after that date.

Unvaccinated people were infected at 11.1 (7.8 to 15.8) times the rate of the vaccinated before 20 June but at only 4.6 (2.5 to 8.5) times the rate thereafter.

The data offered “further evidence of the power of vaccination,” said CDC director Rochelle Walensky, presenting the three studies’ findings at a White House briefing. “As we have shown, study after study, vaccination works.”

On 4/24/2022 at 8:52 AM, Vanturion said:

The link provided leads to:

https://www.trialsitenews.com/p/trialsitenews/outrageous-lack-of-transparency-pfizer-now-asks-court-for-75-years-to-hide-details-of-covid-19-vaccine-trial-results

TrialSite News.

Credibility of TrialSite News.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/trialsite-news/

TrialSite News

Last updated on January 23rd, 2022

CONSPIRACY-PSEUDOSCIENCE

Sources in the Conspiracy-Pseudoscience category may publish unverifiable information that is not always supported by evidence. These sources may be untrustworthy for credible/verifiable information; therefore, fact-checking and further investigation is recommended on a per article basis when obtaining information from these sources. See all Conspiracy-Pseudoscience sources.

• Overall, we rate TrialSite News a strong Pseudoscience source based on promoting misleading and false claims regarding Covid-19 vaccines.

Detailed Report

Bias Rating: PSEUDOSCIENCE
Factual Reporting: MIXED
Press Freedom Rating: MOSTLY FREE
Media Type: Website
Traffic/Popularity: Medium Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: LOW CREDIBILITY

Analysis / Bias

TrialSite News reports news and op-eds on Covid-19 treatments and vaccines. Some articles do not align with the consensus of science, such as this Old Lady Justice and the COVID-19 Pandemic. However, most articles published are both pro-science and properly sourced to research, such as this The Cancer Research Institute Awards over $28.5 Million to Support Immunotherapy Research.

While most content is credible, they have also published misinformation regarding Covid-19 and vaccines. For example, they claimed that “the ovaries get the highest concentration of [lipid nanoparticles from RNA vaccines]. This turns the ovaries into a very large manufacturing plant to turn out toxic spike protein.” Medical fact-checker Health Feedback determined that this was inaccurate, stating, “The biodistribution study found that the injection site retained the highest concentration of lipid nanoparticles, not the ovaries.”

Many articles use VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System) as a credible source.

According to the VEARS website, “VAERS collects data on any adverse event following vaccination, be it coincidental or truly caused by a vaccine. The report of an adverse event to VAERS is not documentation that a vaccine caused the event.”

In other words, VAERS cannot be used as a reliable source for documenting cause and effect from the Covid-19 vaccine.

Finally, one of the doctors who serves as an advisor for the website Dr. Robert Malone, claims he is the inventor of the mRNA vaccines. This is not true.

Furthermore, Dr. Malone has made misleading and false claims regarding Covid-19.

In general, TrialSite News reports a combination of credible pro-science information and pseudoscience when reporting on Covid-19 vaccines. Essentially, they are promoting anti-vaccine propaganda.

Failed Fact Checks

Overall, we rate TrialSite News a strong Pseudoscience source based on promoting misleading and false claims regarding Covid-19 vaccines. (D. Van Zandt 7/24/2021) Updated (01/23/2022)

https://www.reuters.com/legal/government/wait-what-fda-wants-55-years-process-foia-request-over-vaccine-data-2021-11-18/

November 19, 2021

Wait what? FDA wants 55 years to process FOIA request over vaccine data

(Reuters) - Freedom of Information Act requests are rarely speedy, but when a group of scientists asked the federal government to share the data it relied upon in licensing Pfizer’s COVID-19 vaccine, the response went beyond typical bureaucratic foot-dragging.

As in 55 years beyond.

That’s how long the Food & Drug Administration in court papers this week proposes it should be given to review and release the trove of vaccine-related documents responsive to the request. If a federal judge in Texas agrees, plaintiffs Public Health and Medical Professionals for Transparency can expect to see the full record in 2076.

The 1967 FOIA law requires federal agencies to respond to information requests within 20 business days. However, the time it takes to actually get the documents “will vary depending on the complexity of the request and any backlog of requests already pending at the agency,” according to the government’s central FOIA website.

Justice Department lawyers representing the FDA note in court papers that the plaintiffs are seeking a huge amount of vaccine-related material – about 329,000 pages.

The plaintiffs, a group of more than 30 professors and scientists from universities including Yale, Harvard, UCLA and Brown, filed suit in September in U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas, seeking expedited access to the records. They say that releasing the information could help reassure vaccine skeptics that the shot is indeed “safe and effective and, thus, increase confidence in the Pfizer vaccine.”

But the FDA can’t simply turn the documents over wholesale. The records must be reviewed to redact “confidential business and trade secret information of Pfizer or BioNTech and personal privacy information of patients who participated in clinical trials,” wrote DOJ lawyers in a joint status report filed Monday.

The FDA proposes releasing 500 pages per month on a rolling basis, noting that the branch that would handle the review has only 10 employees and is currently processing about 400 other FOIA requests.

“By processing and making interim responses based on 500-page increments, FDA will be able to provide more pages to more requesters, thus avoiding a system where a few large requests monopolize finite processing resources and where fewer requesters’ requests are being fulfilled,” DOJ lawyers wrote, pointing to other court decisions where the 500-page-per-month schedule was upheld.

Plaintiffs' lawyers argue that their request should be top priority, and that the FDA should release all the material no later than March 3, 2022.

To meet the plaintiffs’ proposed FOIA deadline, the FDA would have to process a daunting 80,000 pages a month. But the plaintiffs note that the FDA has 18,000 employees and a budget of $6 billion and “has itself said that there is nothing more important than the licensure of this vaccine and being transparent about this vaccine.”

To be sure, most people -- including many who sanctimoniously proclaim “I do my own research” -- lack the expertise to evaluate the information.

U.S. District Judge Mark Pittman has set a scheduling conference for December 14 in Fort Worth to consider the timeline for processing the documents.

https://www.fdanews.com/articles/206113-federal-judge-tells-fda-it-must-make-public-55000-pages-a-month-of-pfizer-vaccine-data

January 10, 2022

Federal Judge Tells FDA it Must Make Public 55,000 Pages a Month of Pfizer Vaccine Data

A federal judge in Texas has ruled that the FDA must by the end of this month make public 12,000 pages of the data it used to make decisions about approvals for Pfizer/BioNTech’s COVID-19 vaccine — and then release 55,000 pages every 30 days after that until all 450,000 requested pages are public.

The request for FDA’s Pfizer/BioNTech data flows from an August 2021 Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request from the nonprofit group Public Health and Medical Professionals for Transparency (PHMPT), filed just after the FDA granted full approval to the vaccine for people 16 and older.

In response to the FOIA request, the FDA had previously said that it takes approximately eight minutes per page to process records for a FOIA request, and that it could only review and release 500 pages a month, which is 6,000 pages a year.

At that rate, it would take 75 years to release all the data.

In his Jan. 6 ruling, U.S. District Judge Mark Pittman said the court “concludes that this FOIA request is of paramount public importance.”

Pittman, from the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Texas Fort Worth Division, is a 2019 appointee of President Trump.

PHMPT is made up of about 200 doctors, scientists, professors, public health professionals and journalists, including some who have publicly questioned the usefulness of lockdowns, mask mandates and the COVID-19 vaccine. The group focuses entirely on data relied upon by the FDA to license COVID-19 vaccines, the organization said on its website.

The group has said it will publish all the information the FDA makes public about the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine.

If the agency can keep up with the 55,000-pages-a-month requirement, all the data should be in the public domain by summer’s end.

Neither the FDA nor PHMPT responded to requests for comment.

• Like 1