Military using EUC

Golden Ears

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.robhitch.com/micromobility-blog/military-using-electric-unicycles-eucs%3fformat=amp

I was discussing with with a 2 special forces training friends in an urban environment being able to sit and move while using parked cars to be more stealthy  could be an advantage- you can fire your weapon and displace 30 yards in seconds to avoid return fire. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yomp

Yomp is Royal Marines slang describing a long-distance loaded march carrying full kit.

It was popularized by journalistic coverage in 1982 during the Falklands War.

The most famous yomp of recent times was during the 1982 Falklands War.

After disembarking from ships at San Carlos on East Falkland, on 21 May 1982, Royal Marines and members of the Parachute Regiment yomped (and tabbed) with their equipment across the islands, covering 56 miles (90 km)[2] in three days carrying 80-pound (36 kg)[3] loads.

They were supposed to be transported by helicopters, but after the Atlantic Conveyor, which carried the helicopters, was sunk by Argentinian Exocet missiles on 25 May, the soldiers had to march across the island.

Might need to be all terrain EUC.

Heading into Stanley June 1982, The "Yomper", an iconic image of the Falklands War.

File:Heading into Port Stanley.jpg

44 minutes ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

expecting to see a lot of EUC shooting video replies... 

There was a video of a guy riding around his very rural backyard doing target practice... he did ok actually, he was using a small rifle. .22 I think. Could be a sport though... like biathlon. Ride 20 km, shoot while pendumuming, 6 passes down the jump line, shoot with 1 foot on the wheel, 50° hill climb, shoot while riding seated.

Edited by Tawpie

Carrying and shooting a loaded rifle, whilst riding on an EUC on rough terrain, whilst a child is running around recording the video.

Planning on shooting an AR 15 assault rifle whilst riding, in a future video....

man that video makes me laugh and cry at the same time because I see the fun and the stupidity at the same time and feel conflicted.

Also, as someone who had a BB gun as a kid, seeing him shoot the tree, I was like "wtf doesn't this guy know that trees will reflect the BB right back at your face if you hit the center of the tree":efeed51798: and sure enough! :efee612b4b: Dude is lucky. "It's just a BB gun" as if your eyeball can handle a BB. Though his glasses would have helped.