Monster Pro Setting to make Beeps play through speakers

Lemaj

8 hours ago, Seba said:

EUC World 2.10 should be available in Google Play at the beginning of next week.

@Seba, just out of interest will the previously mentioned ability to "share your account" with for instance one's wife be included in this update? Thanks.

Edited by fbhb
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Lemaj said:

I'm wondering if the Beep can play though the audio bluetooth speakers on the euc and not just a separate speaker

It sure sounds like EUCWorld v2.10 will do that. You have to connect your phone's bluetooth to your wheel's 'music' bluetooth (on KingSong, it's called "KingSong Music"). I don't have a GW with a speaker so I can't help you with that but if you can play music from your phone on your wheel's speaker you'll be able to play EUCW's alarms through the wheel's speaker.

Edited by Tawpie

Directly, not possible (except DIY maybe), on the BEGODE the speakers are independent of the motherboard, it's just BT speakers integrated in the shell.

There remains the solution of the application like EUC World which recovers the alarm triggering of the wheel (next version of EUC World) and to use the speakers of the wheel.

• Like 1