Mango

10 minutes ago, novazeus said:

where are all the new v13 owners?

That's a great question, i know 30 people got them from ewheels last month. I'm sure other places got some. Ive been searching everyday sometimes several times a day..lol.

I just want to see someones in depth honest review.

• Upvote 1

i've been doing the same. seeing bigger riders ride it, it doesn't look that big and actually looks comfortable. 

i've come to the realization that i like bigger wheels because they fit my leg better than the little ankle biters we use to have. hated the 16s.

I ordered my V13 from Jason of EWheels and anxiously wait a thorough review. It looks ginormous next to a Nikola which is my previous wheel. However, when placed next to mine with my KS custom seat, the V13 is the same height. 
I would like to buy Ram ball mounts similar to those used for the Sherman. Does anybody here have any idea the thickness of those orange handle mounts on the V13?

FAB2E185-4B1F-4B11-8A4F-FE53F1F9AD74.jpeg

Edited by Ethereal
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Ethereal said:

I ordered my V13 from Jason of EWheels and anxiously wait a thorough review. It looks ginormous next to a Nikola which is my previous wheel. However, when placed next to mine with my KS custom seat, the V13 is the same height. 
I would like to buy Ram ball mounts similar to those used for the Sherman. Does anybody here have any idea the thickness of those orange handle mounts on the V13?

FAB2E185-4B1F-4B11-8A4F-FE53F1F9AD74.jpeg

i remember u from way back. knowing u picked the v13 was the extra push i needed.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Hellkitten said:

Wow! You really went from one extreme to the other. 🤣🤣👍

yeah, i've been getting myself reacquainted to euc's with my recently acquired s18 and s22. 

moving them around lately i've probably built some muscles. ur first impression of ur first euc ever is "wow, these things are heavy", and that was an e+.

haha, now i'm thinking np with a 110 pound wheel. but it's how it's balanced.

i think my s22 will be sportier, like off the line. i think the v13 will be more cadillac like.

the s18 will be my tiny wheel. it's pretty damn twitchy with its crap tire, but i'll wear it down naturally eventually. i thought about shaving the tire but idk how.

• Like 1

wearing all this protective gear now, reminds me of getting a faceshield for my bell helmet 50 years ago. i think the faceshield is what got me hurt. thought i was superman. 

maybe i'm smarter now, doesn't seem like it.

i might get Bob exercised on the s18 on my road, but i'll never take Bob off ranch. he's 165 pounds of muscle, some fat now. 

i did get a great german made product this retractable 26' leash for giant breeds called a flexil $60 and worth every penny. the germans do build some great shit occasionally, impossible to work on, but great shit. this flexi has been great for our walks. 

Edited by novazeus
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Punxatawneyjoe said:

I just want to see someones in depth honest review.

Hopefully Jimmy Chang's full review comes soon. His first impression seemed positive but fair, and he seems like a trustworthy reviewer. His philosophy about EUCs and safety is the same as mine.

• Upvote 3

Dawn et. al. are example of riders who are on another planet, or are they?

Her main beef concerns riding the beeps, tilt-back, and how it is not intuitive in how to get around them.

She is talking how much easier to do so on the Master, Master Pro. (5'4" on a 120-ish lbs. Master Pro, V13).

Obviously, 90 km/h top speed, 300 N-M, and 10 000 W peak power is not enough for these folks.

Yup, more power and speed please. 🙂

(At least we now know why there will always be riders who will buy Begode wheels. And she is a fairly new rider too, apparently.)

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, techyiam said:

Obviously, 90 km/h top speed, 300 N-M, and 10 000 W peak power is not enough for these folks.

Those are just max numbers of at the end of the day and doesn't really show how they are hit

There's also a lot of customisation options on the inmotion and begode may just be set up right out of the box.

I believe it's also easier to accelerate on a street tire than a knobby as well. 

Mind you, both Roger and Dawn are also racer type, and appropriately, Marty said early on, he would ask them to do the performance testing part for him on the V13 demo wheel that Marty got from Jason.

Edited by techyiam

11 hours ago, techyiam said:

Dawn et. al. are example of riders who are on another planet, or are they?

Her main beef concerns riding the beeps, tilt-back, and how it is not intuitive in how to get around them.

She is talking how much easier to do so on the Master, Master Pro. (5'4" on a 120-ish lbs. Master Pro, V13).

Yup, more power and speed please. 🙂

(At least we now know why there will always be riders who will buy Begode wheels. And she is a fairly new rider too, apparently.)

She is in Martys ride group.  I would take any of their reviews with a grain of salt.  They all have money and drop quite a bit EUCs.  Almost all Begode riders swearing by the master and that entire line of wheels only care about the the fastest and longest distance.  They could care less about safety.  

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Tawpie said:

I wouldn't say that... routinely known to pass Roger! 

I wasn't implying that she lacked skill, in fact the opposite. If memory serve me well, her videos showed she started riding electric wheels not that long ago.

Found it. Her first wheel on Feb. 4 2022.

Not only is she gifted, she is also a daredevil. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Ethereal said:

Yup. I am still around. Lol. I don’t usually like to buy early release wheels but I have this itch I need to scratch. 😊

I waited 1.5 years before I finally switched to Nikola from a KS18L.  With the multi-revised Nikola version , I never had a single issue and totally love that wheel and missing it since sold. 

I never had an InMotion wheel before but if I’m going to buy an early release wheel, the V13 fits my use case scenario. Fifty mile range is more than enough for me. Safety > performance at my 50 plus age. The V13 has IPx7 waterproofness, smart BMS, dual hall sensors, high cutoff speed and with a huge buffer in speed limiting at 56 mph, InMotion QC and premium parts. What’s not to like? I am looking forward to more early V13 reviews and so far from what I have heard so far, the V13 is awesome. 
I think you’ve made a great choice in choosing the V13. 

a long ways from the early wheels!

i had a v10f when they were first released and i loved it. it was very easy to ride compared with what was available before it. i think this v13 will be the same. it can probably drive itself, which is a little scary, if u fell off the back, with that heavy wide diameter wheel and tire. but sb stable as a rock.

13 minutes ago, Wraith Rider said:

They could care less about safety.

I wouldn't go that far, but I do get a sense that Marty is a bit more lax than many Inmotion and Kingsong riders. But by looking at Marty's older posts, he does have the technical background and years of experience to make informed choices.

Soooooo, Begode won't be going away anytime soon. 

Speaking of which, can we have the 146V already?  🙂

4 minutes ago, Ethereal said:

Jason said there are 100 V13s arriving mid January and another 30 arriving late January. It is too freaking cold here in NJ so I am willing to wait for the later batch. Both batches are exactly the same. No revisions made. This will also give me time to hear more reviews and updates from the early wheel batch riders. 

ya, i told jason my credit card liked the late january delivery.

u never know, coukd be another fire.

thought my v10 was perfect

On 12/31/2022 at 9:43 PM, UPONIT said:

Man I want to preorder now. The first batch are gonna be in soon. Patience sucks. My brain has blocked out the reasons it's good to wait. It's not like the second batch is gonna be able to fly or something...

:w00t2:

Do it...

tenor (2).gif

• Like 2