In my 1st 360 "boring" video of my 41st ride...you may discover Quinta da Beloura, in Sintra

As many of you know this 61 year old f*rt started riding EUC's on Jan 28.

This Wednesday I did my 41st ride and decided to film it with the Insta360º Duo and a Helmet "unicorn" stand.  @mrelwood this is the ride with your indicated 130/55psi adjustment...

I did a 2x speed up of the video, because...IT'S ORIGINALLY A VIDEO SLIGHTLY  OVER 1 HOUR... and I want to bore you all but really not that much.

Since this is my 1st 360º video and since I couldn't find any royalty free music for it...and since the wind was so noisy on the mic that one can't hear the music from the speaker I had in my pocket (V11 has no speakers)...please forgive the crude quality. It took me hours to get a hang of the Insta Studio and then the Metadata converter for YT and FB to accept the 360º camera movement... with your mouse...

...YES YOU CAN FIDDLE AROUND IF HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO...and check out where I live and ride. It's a big condominium, called Quinta da Beloura. It has an Area One (where I live) and an Area Two, divided by the Linhó village where both American Schools are (my wife works at the oldest (CAISL).

So I cruise around area one, then I go through the Linhó Village, straight to Area two, and then I cruise all the way back, finding little dead ends and crappy roads to train skills, etc.

BTW, in Area One, where I live there is a golf course (you'll see some fields). I don't go on the grass there because I'd probably be shot at by the gardeners...:D

Sorry if it's too boring...

You can entertain yourself trying to spot my wife walking a small b&w dog...:D...or spotting the two american schools... or the zebra... or the green man...

Intro (short) of me speaking:

https://youtu.be/OAqmO4U-me8

Main video (as I post it, YT informs that quality is still not at its best due to long processing):

https://youtu.be/LuokM9c5yp8

Edited by Paulo Mesquita
  • Like 3

14 hours ago, OldFartRides said:

Hey guy ! Me too ! 61, and took up the euc beginning of this month. What fun. 
btw, you need to make your vids public in your settings.

Best,

@OldFartRides they are public now. It took YT quite a while to process the 2nd one... 

3 hours ago, Zopper said:

@Paulo Mesquita FYI, we can see the code when you are unlocking the gate in the first video. ;-)

Not a problem... All Ubet Eats guys know it too😁

1 minute ago, Tawpie said:

it is! Dang. I want to visit so badly. (it's pretty funny, at the very beginning 'you' pop into view for a moment then disappear, it's like you jumped up into the frame for a second)

So Cyberpunk 2077! Actually, the thing I was disappointed the most in C2077 is how they completely omit PEV.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Tawpie said:

it is! Dang. I want to visit so badly. (it's pretty funny, at the very beginning 'you' pop into view for a moment then disappear, it's like you jumped up into the frame for a second)

you can play around with your phone our mouse, since its 360º. Bear in mind it's a twice the speed... maybe @ShanesPlanet will change his mind about Portugal....:D

Nice Vid Paulo!  I did not find it "boring" at all.  I love 360 video and I'm still trying to perfect my 360 vid workflow.  I shoot with insta360 one X2, and I'm REALLY loving the footage the insta360 cameras do!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Paulo Mesquita said:

you can play around with your phone our mouse, since its 360º. Bear in mind it's a twice the speed... maybe @ShanesPlanet will change his mind about Portugal....:D

cant change my mind. I still think that it wouldnt be fair to portugal for them to accept another stranger to use their resources and assist in ruining another beautiful place with the plague of human population. :)  I've done my part by snagging a girl, not letting her have any kids, and reducing the next generations populace. I'll stay out here in this slice of heaven thats already contaminated with my prescence.

You have me VERY tempted to try upload a boring mten ride from the other day. Only this time in 360. I'm still a little leery about how much closer I'll have to pay attention in editting. 360view means they can look around and see everything.... hmm... could be an issue.

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Rich Sam said:

Nice Vid Paulo!  I did not find it "boring" at all.  I love 360 video and I'm still trying to perfect my 360 vid workflow.  I shoot with insta360 one X2, and I'm REALLY loving the footage the insta360 cameras do!

You need the Metadata tool to export the 360º touch freedom to YT and FB, the tool is used after exporting the Mp4 file from the Insta Studio. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ShanesPlanet said:

360view means they can look around and see everything

are you saying that you've been pulling a wrongway Adam and penduluming the mTen on your scooter while holding a selfie stick? Nobody would be the least bit surprised though, so no shock value for you.

Edited by Tawpie
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Paulo Mesquita said:

You need the Metadata tool to export the 360º touch freedom to YT and FB, the tool is used after exporting the Mp4 file from the Insta Studio. 

Interesting which program do you use?  I use a program called "spatial-media-2.1" that maps the spatial data.  Did you find a different one?  The one I use is found here

On 3/19/2021 at 7:47 PM, Tawpie said:

are you saying that you've been pulling a wrongway Adam and penduluming the mTen on your scooter while holding a selfie stick? Nobody would be the least bit surprised though, so no shock value for you.

I can't hardly bring myself to sit thru 'wrong way' vids. Must be something else I missed. SUrely something interesting. I was thinking more like: how terrible it would be to stare up my nose or watch me scratch certain body parts. That, and gotta keep the production crew out of frame. You know, the guys we all hire to make us look good. Obviously overpaid as well. In all reality, my eucs dont have batteries at all. I just pretend they do, in front of a green screen :)

Edited by ShanesPlanet
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, ShanesPlanet said:

I can't hardly bring myself to sit thru 'wrong way' vids. Must be something else I missed. SUrely something interesting. I was thinking more like: how terrible it would be to stare up my nose or watch me scratch certain body parts. That, and gotta keep the production crew out of frame. You know, the guys we all hire to make us look good. Obviously overpaid as well. In all reality, my eucs dont have batteries at all. I just pretend they do, in front of a green screen :)

Hi guys, sorry for being off the radar, since Friday, but as I  closed a deal on a house that day, I was struck by a very mean gastro/stomach but that has put me in bed,) and half of Sunday at the hospital for rehydration and tons of exams). And today I still feem like sh*t (pun intended). 

It's Incerdible, last Tuesday I was riding 27km on my EUC, from the next day on, up today... I can hardly drag myself to the bathroom. 

So, @ShanesPlanet, @Tawpie @Scottie888 @mrelwood... When I get better I'll be more online again.

• Like 1

On 3/23/2021 at 7:36 PM, Paulo Mesquita said:

Yeah... Now I'm at about 30%, 😒😒😒😒😒

I wouldn’t worry, a 5A charger will fix that up in a matter of just a few hours! 😜

All the best to your hyper-tummy!

• Like 2

On 3/20/2021 at 12:01 AM, Rich Sam said:

Interesting which program do you use?  I use a program called "spatial-media-2.1" that maps the spatial data.  Did you find a different one?  The one I use is found here

Sorry for delayed response @Rich Sam ( was sick). Here the the program and it's free: Spatial Media Metadata Injector

cheers