EUC World not loading trips?

Hi. Yesterday I’ve noticed that EUC World is not showing me my trips. The page content is blank (header and footer is still present). It worked a few days ago. I tried it both on mobile Safari and a desktop Chrome (fresh versions), I tried to disable content blockers.

Is anyone else having the same issue?

32 minutes ago, Zopper said:

Hi. Yesterday I’ve noticed that EUC World is not showing me my trips. The page content is blank (header and footer is still present). It worked a few days ago. I tried it both on mobile Safari and a desktop Chrome (fresh versions), I tried to disable content blockers.

Is anyone else having the same issue?

There was a glitch in one of your tours. I fixed this, so everything should be fine now. Sorry for inconvenience.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Seba said:

There was a glitch in one of your tours. I fixed this, so everything should be fine now. Sorry for inconvenience.

Sebastian sometimes i have had the same problem ....the ghost in the machine is back?

Had a glitch in my Meijendel tour on the first of march. Around 10 km of tour missing, here are the stats.

https://euc.world/tour/595790492886105

Greetz Robby 

4 hours ago, RobbyCrash said:

Sebastian sometimes i have had the same problem ....the ghost in the machine is back?

Had a glitch in my Meijendel tour on the first of march. Around 10 km of tour missing, here are the stats.

https://euc.world/tour/595790492886105

From what I see, you've paused tour recording several times, so gaps are a result of riding while tour recording was paused. I'm currently working on improvements on EUC World website and I will also improve tour page, so it will show pauses and tour segments.

• Like 3

• 4 months later...

@SebaI think I've seen it requested before elsewhere, but it would be nice to be able to join separate trip entries (for same day, same wheel, no other trips on other wheels in between). 

Occasionally when I stop to recharge I notice that EUC World is no longer running on my phone. When I start it again, it starts a new trip. 

A bit frustrating on those very long rides, especially when trying to break my own record. I think it has more to do with the phone and Android itself though. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/18/2021 at 8:30 PM, EMA said:

EUC stopped uploading tours 2 days ago for me, there's something not working  @Seba ?

I've replied in other thread. In short - performing a full wipe (if not advised before) is generally a bad idea, as it unrecoverably deteles all app data. It's always better to send an issue report, in most case I can help to resolve the problem.

• 1 year later...

Since the beginning of August, EUC World in Chrome has not seen the trips that were recorded on the unicycle. These trips were on the EUC World in the phone, but Chrome does not see them. I drive almost every day, but there are no trips in the EUC World in Chrome.
What can be done? @Seba

I believe there was a change recently... server costs. Non-premium users' tours are only stored locally and no longer upload to the servers.

@Seba does not sell or otherwise monetize our data, he relies solely on premium users to fund -everything-. And there's no such thing as a (totally) free lunch. Free snacks, sure! But if you want the entreé too…

Edited by Tawpie
  • Like 2

On 8/8/2022 at 12:09 AM, pv2 said:

Since the beginning of August, EUC World in Chrome has not seen the trips that were recorded on the unicycle. These trips were on the EUC World in the phone, but Chrome does not see them. I drive almost every day, but there are no trips in the EUC World in Chrome.
What can be done? @Seba

Synchronization of tours and CSV logs now require a Premium account. It has been announced on EUC World Blog, on Facebook and also an email notice has been sent to all active EUC World users:
https://euc.world/blog/important-changes-to-euc-world-premium-features-as-of-august-1-2022/

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/24/2022 at 5:13 AM, Killian253 said:

I'm missing a very important data log from today. It's not showing up on my account. Any way to recover it? @Seba

While tours and CSV logs are synchronizes with Premium accounts only, CSV logs are always stored on your phone, even if you're not a Premium user. Please take a look at Downloads folder of your phone.

On 10/24/2022 at 5:46 AM, Cerbera said:

Likewise. I did a trip today I could do with the logs for, and did have it set to upload tour when finished, but there was nothing to see in the account.

Do you have a Premium account?

• Like 1