Kingsong s18 batch 1 called back for repairs.

Finn Bjerke

1 hour ago, Augus said:

Could be a hoax

If it is legit, he should have ZERO problems with confirming this note. Just to release something like that, means he is ready for a huge undertaking. I would suspect that he'll flat out say that its not true, or he'll admit that it is. Easy enough to find out, or should be. This sounds fishy to me, even tho I agree with the quality and what nots. The fishy part is that a dealer would admit in such drastic terms, this very thing.

3 hours ago, Seba said:

Eunicycles is a reputable EU dealer that is known for great after sales support and caring about customers, just like eWheels in US or Speedyfeet in UK.  From what I know, this note has been sent to his customers and it was Eunicycles own initiative to resolve problems he and his customers are facing with early S18 units. If I remember, Eunicycles also put this note on his FB profile.

And so it seems true. Wow, that is a difficult decision for him to make and one of costs and time. BIG Kudos that there are retailers out there, willing to make sacrifices for the customer's benefit. Let's hope it goes as smoothly as possible, and people don't forget WHY they buy from such establisments.

• Like 2

If you refer to the "S18 Suspension Overhaul" thread, I have copied & pasted several in depth write ups from the EcoDrift EUC sellers/distributors in Russia!  To date, they have stated systematically overhauling over a dozen of the S18's they have had in stock.  This undertaking is before they even ship their wheels out to customers, knowing that the batch 1(and some batch 2) S18's in it's "out of the box" state are Not Fit for purpose!  Now that is customer service at the very highest level, when a distributor Will Not knowingly allow faulty products to reach it's customers in the first place!

Edited by fbhb