Ninebot One E+. 30% off this weekend

Chris

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it was @Jason McNeil who said that IPS "rates" their motors by using some formula that's calculating battery output actually...

Edit: here it is:  http://forum.electricunicycle.org/topic/748-ips-zero/?do=findComment&comment=19131

"I've been an IPS distributor for nearly 2 years & can say with absolutely certainty that the sustained motor rating of 1,000W is categorically wrong. IPS uses the same formula as Airwheel (and many of the others, KS excepted), where they take the nameplate power output of the battery pack & adopt this as the 'motor power'. It's just wrong & causes a lot of unnecessary confusion. 

Edited 16 November by Jason McNeil"

12 hours ago, Compuatic said:

So the only guy who has received the E+ so far says that it's not genuine and is likely the slower E. Has anyone else purchased this deal and confirmed that it is in fact the E+?

Hmm.. that guy did not order from this site though

It would btw be great (hint hint @esaj) if there was a thread which collects real vs claimed motor power and measurements of peak and sustained power for different brands. So that one could get a hint about what to expect and how different brand go about rating their engines. As with most products from China the market is it's rather confusing when most distributors exaggerate and lie about specs

From what I understand you and @Jason McNeil have a lot of measurements scattered across the forum, of course you guys are already doing a lot for the community free of charge (except for maybe Jason :) ) but on a rainy day it would be intresting.

Maybe Jason can comment, but according to his site the lesser version of this model ninebot one e is equally powerful as the most powerful IPS unicycle on his site (which is rated according to IPS at 1000 W = more than the IPS Zero at 800 W or whatever it's actually called). So regarding the Zero beeing more powerful I highly doubt it? 

From what I understand

Model Claimed power Measured peak power
Ninebot One E 450 W 1 300 W
Ninebot One E+ 500 W 1 500 W
IPS132 1 000 W 1 300 W
IPS121 1 000 W 1 000 W
Zero 800 800 W ?

measured peak power being what Jason writes on his site and the peak for E+ being from electricunicyclereviews.com

From the zero I would then expect (of course very simplified but gives an estimate about the companies' lies) in between 1000/1000*800= 800W and 1300/1000*800=1040 W peak power, i.e. that the ninebot one e+ is at least roughly 50% more powerful. Comments?

On 12/1/2015, 3:27:27, SuperSport said:

Sale back on!  Now $539 NO TAX FREE SHIPPING from US warehouse.  I get stuff from them in 3 days from the US warehouse.

http://www.banggood.com/Ninebot-One-Electric-Unicycle-220wh320wh-App-Interaction-Self-balancing-Monocycle-CE-p-986400.html

We'll that's frustrating. I would rather have bought from the US warehouse for shipping time and to ease the whole process. Instead I bought from the China warehouse, and it has been...interesting. First I had an argument with them about how much to declare as the value for customs, and now the website says it is back ordered. Waiting for their Monday morning (tonight) so I can find out what is going on. 

1 hour ago, Dyyys1 said:

We'll that's frustrating. I would rather have bought from the US warehouse for shipping time and to ease the whole process. Instead I bought from the China warehouse, and it has been...interesting. First I had an argument with them about how much to declare as the value for customs, and now the website says it is back ordered. Waiting for their Monday morning (tonight) so I can find out what is going on. 

Yeah, I also missed their US Stock for a second E+.  It appears to be gone now.  I figured as much at that price.

I've had really good success with BangGood, but yes, they need you to tell THEM what you want to declare when shipping items over $200 from China.  I guess if they tell you, they can get into trouble.

Maybe watch the Site closely.  If they come back in stock for $539, you could cancel your other order and make a new one for the US Warehouse.  Cheaper too!

1 hour ago, Dyyys1 said:

They replied to my email about the backorder saying that they have transferred my order to the US warehouse. Hopefully that speeds things up. Thanks for the help, guys! 

I see they are back in stock in the US Warehouse (7 Units), so hopefully you only have a couple days till it arrives.

Damn it.. Didn't really want a Ninebot but couldn't resist 506 for a new E+  Also if you sign up for this cashback website you can get an additional 6% off that too!  Just set up your account and then type in Bang Good for the extra 6% cash back.  Even more if you choose to get an Amazon gift card instead of cash.

http://www.topcashback.com/ref/alhkc

Brings down the price of 476 or less if choosing Amazon gc!  After my purchase only 4 left guys... Don't sleep on it. 

^^^ Hmmm so they did.. I wonder if it was a pricing mistake?  Stock also says back up to 5 so they might deny my transaction, didn't get any cancellation notice though.  Oh well.. we'll see...  If you missed it price will probably go back down later probably for Xmas sale or after New Years special.

33 minutes ago, BA-B8 said:

^^^ Hmmm so they did.. I wonder if it was a pricing mistake?  Stock also says back up to 5 so they might deny my transaction, didn't get any cancellation notice though.  Oh well.. we'll see...  If you missed it price will probably go back down later probably for Xmas sale or after New Years special.

I think a lighter rider could do OK with a C+, which is still $459 at the USA warehouse with Free Shipping, or $413.10 for your first order from the downloaded Banggood app @10% off.  

My guess is that the prices of both the C+ and the E+ weren't mistakes, but you only know for certain when they actually ship.

Screenshot_2015-12-08-00-05-01.png

I think it's supply and demand. I've seen the prices fluctuate on other items quite a bit too.

Hopefully their stock was accurate, in which case they normally ship next day.  I get my stuff from US warehouse in 3 business days. 

22 minutes ago, SuperSport said:

I think it's supply and demand. I've seen the prices fluctuate on other items quite a bit too.

Hopefully their stock was accurate, in which case they normally ship next day.  I get my stuff from US warehouse in 3 business days. 

I guess Ninebot demands are dwindling due to the fact that many are now scared to buy their products. That is why whey are selling it for cheap.

I'm keeping $500 on bank roll for when the price drops again to hopefully get my first EUC. Just so much machine for that price point! 

If not ill just get the C+ as my first for a good price... i have a habit of going all out on a hobby then leaving it in the closet a few months later :ph34r:

Tony quoted me about $100 more for the IPS 132 shipped to California. I like the idea of the danger at 30km/h (novice talking) haha

there's also this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/221959816844?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT   LOL :/

My N9bot E+ has arrived. I bought it from Banggood US warehouse for $506.66 out the door (using the 6% off codecxmas06)

I can confirm that this is indeed the E+ version, not the slap on E version. They also included an US adapter charging cord (I had to put a note on my order so that they don't forget) 

IMG 20151210 093517

34 minutes ago, Alankevis said:

My N9bot E+ has arrived. I bought it from Banggood US warehouse for $506.66 out the door (using the 6% off codecxmas06)

I can confirm that this is indeed the E+ version, not the slap on E version. They also included an US adapter charging cord (I had to put a note on my order so that they don't forget) 

IMG 20151210 093517

But the E+ is $725 while C+ 488 without the coupon codes.....i ordered C+ and wrote to customer care if the product is genuine, they confirmed it back in mail just now! hope i will get it in 3-4 days from now! 

3 hours ago, Alankevis said:

IMG 20151210 093517

Awesome.  I ordered mine right after you did with the code.  I also got the extra cashback from topcashback so will be 476 for me.  hehehe  Now to look out for the UPS truck

39 minutes ago, BA-B8 said:

Awesome.  I ordered mine right after you did with the code.  I also got the extra cashback from topcashback so will be 476 for me.  hehehe  Now to look out for the UPS truck

Pardon me, i see C+ for 488 and the E+ for 725 in US warehouse, i ordered these yesterday randomly while i was looking around for something else! Which actually made me to join this forum! Apparently newbie for the Electric Cycle world!

Please help me if this is the same link you both ordered, if not i will cancel my order for C+ and get the E+ for 476$, appreciate it!

http://us.banggood.com/Wholesale-Warehouse-Ninebot-One-Electric-Unicycle-220wh320wh-App-Interaction-Self-balancing-Monocycle-CE-wp-Usa-986400.html

Archived