Ninebot One E+. 30% off this weekend

Chris

2 minutes ago, SuperSport said:

Same link, unfortunately the sale price changed. Still a good deal though. 

Thanks, well i have been keeping my on this link since yesterday and i found C+ for 488 is a steal which is why i bought it even though i never thought i would buy such things before!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, Jeggy said:

Pardon me, i see C+ for 488 and the E+ for 725 in US warehouse, i ordered these yesterday randomly while i was looking around for something else! Which actually made me to join this forum! Apparently newbie for the Electric Cycle world!

Please help me if this is the same link you both ordered, if not i will cancel my order for C+ and get the E+ for 476$, appreciate it!

http://us.banggood.com/Wholesale-Warehouse-Ninebot-One-Electric-Unicycle-220wh320wh-App-Interaction-Self-balancing-Monocycle-CE-wp-Usa-986400.html

Yes unfortunately you missed the big sale.  I'm sure there will be another one soon probably close to Xmas or after New Years.  If you didn't use the 6% xmas06 coupon Alankevis posted above, you could have gotten 6% off your 488 C+ also if you sign up for their newsletter you can get additional coupons to use too valid for next 2 months.  I wish I saw the subscribe to newsletter link and got even more off.  

http://www.banggood.com/subscribe.html?email=

I just subscribed and says I got $20 off my next 200 purchase and 3 additional $10 coupons for smaller purchases.  If you just ordered maybe you should cancel and re-order with the coupons to sweeten the deal.  You can also sign up with topcashback the site I linked earlier for an additional 6% off.  No guarantee's with that site though because sometimes it doesn't work.  I'd say around 75% of the time though I've gotten extra savings using that site.

3 minutes ago, BA-B8 said:

Yes unfortunately you missed the big sale.  I'm sure there will be another one soon probably close to Xmas or after New Years.  If you didn't use the 6% xmas06 coupon Alankevis posted above, you could have gotten 6% off your 488 C+ also if you sign up for their newsletter you can get additional coupons to use too valid for next 2 months.  I wish I saw the subscribe to newsletter link and got even more off.  

I just subscribed and says I got $20 off my next 200 purchase and 3 additional $10 coupons for smaller purchases.  If you just ordered maybe you should cancel and re-order with the coupons to sweeten the deal.  You can also sign up with topcashback the site I linked earlier for an additional 6% off.  No guarantee's with that site though because sometimes it doesn't work.  I'd say around 75% of the time though I've gotten extra savings using that site.

Thank you, i did used the xmas06 6% coupon while ordering, wasn't sure if it would be a real genuine product c+ for that price, which is why i contacted the customer care. Now after seeing the E+ even for less price, totally shocking! Anyways, not a big person of cancelling or returning stuff! Thanks again  for the inputs

1 hour ago, BA-B8 said:

Unfortunately the website only allows one coupon to be used for one order. If you put the second one in, it will give error or remove the first. That goes the same with if you apply your bang buck, you wont be able to use coupon code either. So take it as you will. 

As for the E+ version, it was supposed to be on sale for 3 days or until stock run out. 

They shipped it using Fedex and took about a week to get to my place (Ontario, CA to Charlotte, NC)

1 hour ago, Alankevis said:

Unfortunately the website only allows one coupon to be used for one order. If you put the second one in, it will give error or remove the first. That goes the same with if you apply your bang buck, you wont be able to use coupon code either. So take it as you will. 

As for the E+ version, it was supposed to be on sale for 3 days or until stock run out. 

They shipped it using Fedex and took about a week to get to my place (Ontario, CA to Charlotte, NC)

Oh the coupons don't stack?  Oh well too bad.  So they used FedEx not UPS.. on the damn site it says shipped via UPS so no wonder i couldn't track it.  Now that I used FedEx I see my package has already arrived at my home.  I feel like taking off work early now.  lol

2 hours ago, BA-B8 said:

Oh the coupons don't stack?  Oh well too bad.  So they used FedEx not UPS.. on the damn site it says shipped via UPS so no wonder i couldn't track it.  Now that I used FedEx I see my package has already arrived at my home.  I feel like taking off work early now.  lol

Yeah I sent them an email saying why UPS does not have any records. Turns out it's Fedex. Congratz on your new N9. Post updates!

3 hours ago, Alankevis said:

Yeah I sent them an email saying why UPS does not have any records. Turns out it's Fedex. Congratz on your new N9. Post updates!

Ok just got mine and everything looked great except I can't connect to it with the bluetooth app.  I tried 3 different phones.  Android LG G3, Iphone 5s, and Iphone 6s, none could find the ninebot.  Were you able to?  You just need to power it up right?  There's no bluetooth pairing button that I noticed.  I might have to return it if the bluetooth is broken... oh well.

51 minutes ago, BA-B8 said:

Ok just got mine and everything looked great except I can't connect to it with the bluetooth app.  I tried 3 different phones.  Android LG G3, Iphone 5s, and Iphone 6s, none could find the ninebot.  Were you able to?  You just need to power it up right?  There's no bluetooth pairing button that I noticed.  I might have to return it if the bluetooth is broken... oh well.

i do not own  a 9bot yet, but you must open Bluetooth on your phone and select "pair" then pair with 9bot when it pops up

3 minutes ago, elias_ said:

i do not own  a 9bot yet, but you must open Bluetooth on your phone and select "pair" then pair with 9bot when it pops up

Yeah tried that, it doesn't work.  I've tried 4 devices already.  I think the bluetooth is broken or missing on this Ninebot.  I've paired many devices before with bluetooth.

4 minutes ago, BA-B8 said:

Yeah tried that, it doesn't work.  I've tried 4 devices already.  I think the bluetooth is broken or missing on this Ninebot.  I've paired many devices before with bluetooth.

this vid does not seem very accurate but this youtuber is fairly reliable. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuUjRn7tq8o

5 hours ago, BA-B8 said:

yeah did that like 3 times already, didn't work.  I'll try a few more times just to make sure i didn't mess up.

Its the app that is quite unoptimized. I don't plan to use the app often unless I need to update firmware. I also notice there is a different between holding the power button vs press it once. So I download the Ninedroid app from Play Store. Then when I'm in the app, it promps to update so I did and wait for it to download and install. Then with your bluetooth on the phone on, and you in the app dashboard, press the power on button on the N9bot once. Then click on the bluetooth icon in the middle of the app. It should go to like a radar thing to scan near by N9. Wait for a sec or two, your N9 serial number should show up on the radar. If not then its probably the N9 unit is faulty. 

Just so there is no confusion, here is the Official Bluetooth Pairing Video. 

http://youtu.be/I923hgeRplc

Also, the 17 beep video works great if your bot already has a passcode and you need to remove it.  One time, I was unable to see my NineBot until I did the 17 beep thing.  Then it showed right up. 

On iPhone, it does not show up in my Bluetooth Settings.  On Android, it does, but you don't need to pair there before pairing on the app.

I'd also like to say I have found the app unreliable at times, setting a name or pairing code.  It sometimes does not save.

8 hours ago, BA-B8 said:

I might have to return it if the bluetooth is broken... oh well.

Don't return it.  I'm SURE there are a few people in this thread that would be happy to send you $500 for it. ;)

8 hours ago, Compuatic said:

I also got one and it arrived today. Really happy with the performance so far. Anyone have an idea of the average real world range in miles? 

On hills around me, I average 11-12 miles.  Gradual slopes, but as much as 1500 ft up and down over 5 miles.

If I went down to Sacramento on the flats, I'd like to think I'd do about 15+ Miles.

3 hours ago, SuperSport said:

Don't return it.  I'm SURE there are a few people in this thread that would be happy to send you $500 for it. ;)

Nah.. back it goes.  I tried like 8 different devices and i've paired lots of bluetooth devices before so at this point i'm pretty positive it's defective.  I'm guessing the bluetooth module or chip must be embedded in the board itself so if that doesn't work who knows what also won't go wrong later with this board.  Not worth the risk to ride it and can't in good conscience sell it to someone knowing something could be wrong with the board itself.  oh well.

@BA-B8 You don't need to pair the E+ to your phone like you would a headset or car. It is done in the application rather than in the phone settings.  Launch the Ninedroid app and press the bluetooth icon.  It should show your Ninebot to select from there.   Neither of my Ninebots are paired in my phone but I connect to them in the app just fine.  My MIO heart rate monitor works the same way.

EDIT:  Just saw your other thread where it appears you have already tried this.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yesterday I tried to order an E+ from this site, and afterward I got an email saying they refused to order because I'd placed it on an unregistered paypal account. (I didn't bother logging in, just tried to order as a guest.) I saw nothing during checkout saying that was required, but meh. They said they'd refund my order and I could order again on my registered account, but nearly 12 hours later I haven't seen the refund. I emailed them, but their customer service office is in China so I doubt I'll see a response until the middle of the night here.

I'm a little worried, but hopefully since other people have reported good experiences with them they'll prove to be reliable. More than anything I'm annoyed about the delay. I've been saving up for my first EUC for three months! I don't want more delays!

I did notice they were on sale again, but not as cheap as last time.  They have been a trustworthy site in my experience with refunds, so you will likely get your refund the day after they see it as long as it was PayPal.  Other payment methods might take longer to get it back due to Bank Delays.

I don't understand the Unregistered PayPal issue.  Do you mean you did not Log In to your PayPal Account, but did PayPal as a guest?  I could see that being an issue due to the price of the NineBot and fraud, etc...

The only other issue I can think of is when you by from a Non-Verified Distributor (BangGood), you might have issues with warranty if something goes wrong.  I believe NineBot states they don't honor warranty unless you buy from a Verified Distributor.  I don't BELIEVE they are, but I could be wrong.

Yes, I tried to use PayPal as a guest so BangGood cancelled the order. I haven't used my Paypal account in 8+ years and since then all my info changed to the point that I'd forgotten my password and couldn't retrieve it. (Different phone number, different email, can't even remember what I answered for one of the security questions.) I have managed to retrieve it with some help, and retroactively got the BangGood transaction attached to my PayPal account so I'll be able to use PayPal's fraud protection services on the off chance I need them.

I'm not overly concerned, just a bit irked at the delay. There were only 2 units available when I ordered, so I'm worried that by the time I can re-order they'll be sold out again.

I'll update when I hear anything.

Update: got a confirmation of the refund! But since it's through PayPal it's going to take two weeks for me to actually get the money back.

So, result: more evidence that this is a trustworthy dealer, but by the gods, remember to pay using a registered PayPal account.

Now I wait... another two weeks... :(

12 minutes ago, goldenmeme said:

Update: got a confirmation of the refund! But since it's through PayPal it's going to take two weeks for me to actually get the money back.

So, result: more evidence that this is a trustworthy dealer, but by the gods, remember to pay using a registered PayPal account.

Now I wait... another two weeks... :(

I dont think it will be that long, it took me about less than a week if I remember correctly to get my money back from banggood, I used Paypal as well.

I purchased C+ from them, it shows 1 in stock, then they told me it's OOS, then I offered me to upgrade to E+. shows 2 in stock, then suddenly they said it's OOS as well, before I got chance to upgrade, when I ask, why on the site still showing the E+ have 2 in stock, they replied, it's not on the site anymore, and alas, it's not searchable any longer.

Archived