Problem while upgrading

Roberto Diaz Raldiris

2 hours ago, Chriull said:

(?Theoreticly?) One should be able to restart the upgrade process. If it does not work out your reseller should be able to help.

If not @Micheal Shen or @US69 can (maybe) help you.

I can't send no messages to them. 

2 hours ago, TomOnWheels said:

Connect the wheel to power supply and try then to run app again. It should resume failed upgrade.

Nope, I try that. 

10 hours ago, Roberto Diaz Raldiris said:

I can't send no messages to them. 

Yes - that's not possible for newest members. But there are other ways  to notify them (linked in the forum rules), as for i example i did in my post here.

If possible and as written here your first help should be your reseller - he should have anthing to help you.

Sometimes it just takes some (!many!) trials to get a connection to the chinese servers with the firmware and get the update process starting - sometimes one has just bad luck while tryng to resume the update .

Here are many topics concerning problems/solutions in regard with KS app/fw updates - maybe you find something helping you.

To get help here from members experienced with such problems they'd need most presumably more details like android/iphone, KS app version, if the app can still connect or not, etc, ...

Good luck, so that you can resume driving soon!

@Micheal Shen do you know if there is a solution for KS18L stuck to 1.12 Firmware? A lot of us can't do the upgrade from 1.12 to 1.13. I own two 18L, only the most recent could not be upgraded?! The app simply states that it's the last version.

Edited by Matthieu Thegrey

9 minutes ago, Matthieu Thegrey said:

@Micheal Shen do you know if there is a solution for KS18L stuck to 1.12 Firmware? A lot of us can't do the upgrade from 1.12 to 1.13. I own two 18L, only the most recent could not be upgraded?! The app simply states that it's the last version.

Email to support@szkingsong.com, will provide the video and account for you to upgrade the firmware to V1.13.
Kingsong APP server no update FW on it, it's just null. That's why can't upgrade.

• Like 1