Which Nikola to choose?

Rywokast

4 hours ago, Rywokast said:

why have i still not heard of anybody with the 2100 wh, am i the only one who ordered it?? ill post some pics tomorrow

I also ordered the 2100Wh, 4 weeks ago. I'll be receiving mine on August 19 - 1, 2, 3,4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 more days to go :eff006f726: :thumbup:

Edited by Dave U
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Rywokast said:

well my 2100 wh nikola fiiiiiiiiinally arrived... im going to pick it up tomorrow.. no taxes thank god.. why have i still not heard of anybody with the 2100 wh, am i the only one who ordered it?? ill post some pics tomorrow

Nice! Let us know how many milage you can do on a full charge! Al factors in mind : riders weight, road type, headwind, average speeds, etc.

Enjoy your new wheel! 👍😎

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rudy Sijnke said:

Nice! Let us know how many milage you can do on a full charge! Al factors in mind : riders weight, road type, headwind, average speeds, etc.

Enjoy your new wheel! 👍😎

i will be doing a full range test in the next couple days.. might be the best range anyone has ever gotten on an euc xD

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Rywokast said:

i will be doing a full range test in the next couple days.. might be the best range anyone has ever gotten on an euc xD

Cool! Can't wait about the milage, as I myself am on the fence on choosing 100v or 2100wh. I am the range type of guy, not so much on high speeds... 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Rudy Sijnke said:

Cool! Can't wait about the milage, as I myself am on the fence on choosing 100v or 2100wh. I am the range type of guy, not so much on high speeds... 

11% more range on the 2100Wh (160 cells instead of 144). It really is a hard choice, speed and 100V shinyness vs. more range but not so much more it's easy to choose.

9 hours ago, Rywokast said:

well my 2100 wh nikola fiiiiiiiiinally arrived... im going to pick it up tomorrow.. no taxes thank god.. why have i still not heard of anybody with the 2100 wh, am i the only one who ordered it?? ill post some pics tomorrow

This wheel is very high on my list, I am debating between this and the 100v. I want to see more positive quality control experiences before I pull the trigger. A range test with details of terrain, rider weight and average speed would be awesome. 

• Like 1

Just now, meepmeepmayer said:

Guys, don't forget there's the 126V Nikola and the possible 1915Wh 126V Nikola (anyone who buys the 1600Wh 126V is going to be a sucker):efeebb3acc: It's a neverending saga!

Any word on when this version is due for release?? 

3 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Guys, don't forget there's the 126V Nikola and the possible 1915Wh 126V Nikola (anyone who buys the 1600Wh 126V is going to be a sucker):efeebb3acc: It's a neverending saga!

What about the 2kV Faraday?

1 minute ago, meepmeepmayer said:

We know nothing except that Gotway is working on it. Maybe it's a done deal, maybe it's still experimental and might not even work.

Anyway, wen already can order it on aliexpress from "Green and Fashion" for example.

https://fr.aliexpress.com/item/33031454577.html?spm=a2g0o.productlist.0.0.3e0e1ab0ZCxjf3&algo_pvid=adf7749f-364a-4b80-9162-34ed9701c365&algo_expid=adf7749f-364a-4b80-9162-34ed9701c365-0&btsid=f0073cc1-eb32-422e-b609-b07ed86e1fdf&ws_ab_test=searchweb0_0,searchweb201602_1,searchweb201603_52

Just now, meepmeepmayer said:

@koto Sorry I meant the 126V Nikola, I clarified my post above. Both 100V and 84V are available now. I was just making fun of the situation where there's always a nicer, shinyer Nikola on the horizon.

Ok. Anyway We can choose the version which corresponds best to our usage. 84V wheel are ok for me. I'm more interested in more range.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rywokast said:

there's no doubt it's the best looking euc out there in my opinion.

Fully agree :thumbup:

I hope Gotway will fix all the known problems i. e. PCB (hope it's really fixed already), Fan, Speaker, Bluetooth-Module, LED and Quality, so that I have an alternative option for a second better looking and faster wheel. :dribble:

Actually I don't need a fast EUC for offroad as the 16X, but I hadn't thought about a special situation......I don't stop for cops! :ph34r:

Edited by buell47
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Rywokast said:

well here it is in all its beautiful glory.. seeing it in person there's no doubt it's the best looking euc out there in my opinion.. couple first thoughts on it I haven't ridden it yet just out of the box it came in perfect condition and the charger and pads shipped separately which is weird.. the pedals are the sandpaper variant, the side stickers are the same thick domed kind as the ones the pedals flip up onto.. leds all working, came almost fully charged and tire pumped to about 45, handle seems to be purposely skewed towards the right side of the unit ever so slightly so as to be a very snug fit in its crevice I don't see it popping out on its own, the fan came on and sounds perfectly fine to me.. yes it's a little loud but it sounds perfectly healthy I've built a multitude of 3d printers and all of the blower fans I've used are very loud but have lasted years so I'm not going to bother replacing it definitely won't be noticeable while riding.. and lastly @Marty Backe you should have bet me haha, you were totally right it's the same configuration as the 100v 1845 battery on top board on the right side.. oh and btw for anyone wondering even the heaviest variant here is not difficult to carry one handed,, obviously you dont want to walk miles with it but up the stairs or carrying it for a couple mins around is no problem for me not as awkward as you'd expect

20190810_233857.jpg

20190810_234612.jpg

20190810_233749.jpg

Great news for you! You must be one of the first to have the 2100wh Nikola. Envious. You'll be able to ride anywhere and your body will give up before the wheel loses battery :D

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Great news for you! You must be one of the first to have the 2100wh Nikola. Envious. You'll be able to ride anywhere and your body will give up before the wheel loses battery :D

yes indeed haha.. its a shame i dont get to take it for the range test today but weather kind of sucks and its pretty cold so id rather do it tomorrow and now i have no excuse for not doing the mods on it that i want to do :P first will be unplugging that speaker... i turned it on at like 2 am when i got home for the first time and i think that i woke up the neighbours... you would have to be completely brain dead to think that incredibly loud ear piercing shrill tune every time you start it up is a good idea lmao.. then im going to do a few other cosmetic mods

• Like 1

i was wrong about the stickers.. they themselves may be high quality theyre actually pretty nice but whoever put them on obviously didnt clean the surface first it feels so slick and oily so all of the stickers started peeling themselves off last night lmao,, i already removed the silver "gotway nikola" because thats ugly, but im gonna be replacing the large logos with something 3d printed and the pedal stickers with something else not sure what yet

14 hours ago, Rywokast said:

well here it is in all its beautiful glory.. seeing it in person there's no doubt it's the best looking euc out there in my opinion.. couple first thoughts on it I haven't ridden it yet just out of the box it came in perfect condition and the charger and pads shipped separately which is weird.. the pedals are the sandpaper variant, the side stickers are the same thick domed kind as the ones the pedals flip up onto.. leds all working, came almost fully charged and tire pumped to about 45, handle seems to be purposely skewed towards the right side of the unit ever so slightly so as to be a very snug fit in its crevice I don't see it popping out on its own, the fan came on and sounds perfectly fine to me.. yes it's a little loud but it sounds perfectly healthy I've built a multitude of 3d printers and all of the blower fans I've used are very loud but have lasted years so I'm not going to bother replacing it definitely won't be noticeable while riding.. and lastly @Marty Backe you should have bet me haha, you were totally right it's the same configuration as the 100v 1845 battery on top board on the right side.. oh and btw for anyone wondering even the heaviest variant here is not difficult to carry one handed,, obviously you dont want to walk miles with it but up the stairs or carrying it for a couple mins around is no problem for me not as awkward as you'd expect

20190810_233857.jpg

20190810_234612.jpg

20190810_233749.jpg

Niiiiice! You got it from Alie? Greenfashion??

21 minutes ago, Rudy Sijnke said:

Niiiiice! You got it from Alie? Greenfashion??

yup

• Like 1