Pre-order the Kingsong 16X with the AMP Collective

AMP is now taking Pre-orders for the KS 16X. The 16X is the most powerful 16" wheel that KS has produced to date. Packed with features like speakers, Bluetooth connectivity, USB ports, lift stop sensors, and convenient trolley handle the 16X is certain to be an excellent commuter companion. The 2000 watt motor, 1600wh battery, 16"x 3" wheel, and 31 mph top speed will surely provide the independence to take the scenic route over whatever terrain excites you whenever the desire arises.

Find out more and place pre-orders at www.ampcollectivedc.com

For AMP Collective inquiries find us on Telegram @
https://t.me/ampcollectivedc

11 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

Why not just purchase through Jason at Ewheels? I believe he is still taking preorders.  

Well, to be fair to @Lutalo, this is his company (AMP) so he's doing a little advertising for business in the Commercial section of the Forum. Nothing wrong with competition :thumbup:

1 hour ago, Lutalo said:

The 2000 watt motor, 1600wh battery, 16"x 3" wheel, and 31 mph top speed 

Have the final specs been announced i heard the motor was 2200watt .

Ps there's $500 pre order what's the total price

Do you deliver to the UK😊... Probably not ☹️

2 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Well, to be fair to @Lutalo, this is his company (AMP) so he's doing a little advertising for business in the Commercial section of the Forum. Nothing wrong with competition :thumbup:

Thanks for the info. Best wishes on your company @Lutalo

3 hours ago, stephen said:

Have the final specs been announced i heard the motor was 2200watt .

Ps there's $500 pre order what's the total price

Do you deliver to the UK😊... Probably not ☹️

Specs I have from the manufacturer currently states 2000 as the wattage for the motor. 

Total price $2000. 1st 10 pre-orders get 10% discount off the total price. When discount is applied your balance is $1300.

8 hours ago, Lutalo said:

Specs I have from the manufacturer currently states 2000 as the wattage for the motor. 

Total price $2000. 1st 10 pre-orders get 10% discount off the total price. When discount is applied your balance is $1300.

Do you have update to an eta? 

Or if production has started yet? 

Archived