[YouTube] Dualtron X

houseofjob

3 hours ago, Ferreal said:

Looks cool. Where did you order it from? How much?

The original release date was supposed to be around this time last year. I had an order in with Minimotors for months. It finally looks like things are moving forward, at $6000, it's as much as a small car in Asia.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Ferreal said:

Looks cool. Where did you order it from? How much?

:dribble:my knees would seize-up if l scooted around bent-over all the time like the scooterist in this new demo video ...l bought the zippy Dualtron 3 so l could take it with me into the supermarket, etc (NZ$4,000 with fingerprint sensor) & avoid being FORCED TO SIGN my exclusive/sole agents politically-correct rabid "disclaimer form" (including handing over a photocopy of my drivers licence or passport & getting my signature witnessed ...for the cops/Land Transport/City Council ??) for the Ultra or Thunder.

I could skip the Ultra NZ$4,500 & Thunder NZ$5,500 and order the first X imported into NZ ...annnnd my dealer would be able to take a cruise around the south pacific on his blood-money/commission.

l like my minimotors Dualtron agent (singapore expat) & get on well with him, he's a hard worker ...BUT l won't be signing his "disclaimer" as it is unreasonable & handing over copies of my ID documents/notarised signature for a paid-up front (in full) commercial transaction is completely out of the question, despite my willingness to pay upfront ...it's a privacy/big brother/nanny state issue for me, ggrrr

Soooo no big, big Dualtron e-scooter for me probably, sigh :wub: ...sometimes l get tempted to import or buy something else big like a chinese TNE, but if it malfunctioned or needed parts, it could easily end-up as a wall-hanger in NZ.

l take delivery of my new (1st in NZ) Dualtron 3 in 4 weeks, so l definitely won't download his "disclaimer" here now or in the future without a 2nd discussion with him about modifying it ...he is a committed christian & l am a committed libertarian anarchist, so our first conversation was bit heated.

regards

stephenbadger :ph34r: ...The Electric Scooter Wild Bunch NZ

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I’ve heard the DTX has major stem issues and wobbling. This is from an actual user.  

edit- i can hear the stem creaking in your video as well. 

Edited by Ben Kim