KS18XL problem to build up speed

Mossi

1 minute ago, esaj said:

I've grown to like the medium-mode,

I think my 16s is set in medium mode too, it does have its advantages, although I have no problems with hard mode. make or buy some big pedals, you will wonder why you didn't do it 2 years ago following @EUC GUY and your fellow countryman @mrelwood . Summer is on it's way, friends don't let friends ride on tiny pedals.;)

Just now, Smoother said:

I think my 16s is set in medium mode too, it does have its advantages, although I have no problems with hard mode. make or buy some big pedals, you will wonder why you didn't do it 2 years ago following @EUC GUY and your fellow countryman @mrelwood . Summer is on it's way, friends don't let friends ride on tiny pedals.;)

Bolting diamond plate cut to shape on top of the pedals has come to mind every now and then, but I'm pretty sure it would kill my Achilles tendon if the pedals would hit me ever :P 

Also noted that 1RadWerkstatt sells XL-pedals for KS's:  https://www.1radwerkstatt.de/epages/80603321.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/80603321/Products/XL-Pedale

They're 25cm long, the originals are something like 21cm.

3 minutes ago, esaj said:

Bolting diamond plate cut to shape on top of the pedals has come to mind every now and then, but I'm pretty sure it would kill my Achilles tendon if the pedals would hit me ever :P 

Also noted that 1RadWerkstatt sells XL-pedals for KS's:  https://www.1radwerkstatt.de/epages/80603321.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/80603321/Products/XL-Pedale

They're 25cm long, the originals are something like 21cm.

I've been riding on my 34.5cm pedals for over a year, and I've only scraped an  ankle (slightly) once. And the slight scrape was mostly my own fault for: stepping off strangely, not grinding the edges smooth and wearing short socks. :)

Get yourself some you wont regret it.

On 3/29/2019 at 8:26 PM, meepmeepmayer said:

it's a broken capacitor, next time you'll fall on your face.

Just a hint...

A broken capacitor would not cause such behaviour as described in this thread.

On a broken capacitor, the wheel would behave like 10 times softer than on softest mode AND you would faceplant directly on the hardest acceleration. On a broken cap, you dont ride long...its a very short pleasure :-) 

3 hours ago, Smoother said:

I don't understand this statement.  Does it require inside information?

Meaning that people can obtain EUCs and be completely unaware of this forum, Ewheels, roll.nz, speedyfeets shop, or whatever other medium people find out about EUCs.

Archived