Kingsong 18XL First Impressions Video

Tishawn Fahie

Hello all first I want to start off by saying I've never ridden a Kingsong branded wheel before. I've probably owned every single brand except a Kingsong. With that being said I was sent the KS18XL mess around with. Overall impressions all I can say is wow!  Here's my video on it. Any questions leave a comment and I'll try to answer them. I want to give a special thanks to @houseofjob for helping me film this! Chris you rock!!

19 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

That feeling when you recognize the facade of @houseofjob's apartment building. Am I watching too many EUC videos? The answer is: no:efef50e3ba:

Lol, somehow my place ends up being the meetup point, whether it's because my wheels are being filmed, or guys are coming into Manhattan from different boroughs :lol:

3 minutes ago, houseofjob said:

Lol, somehow my place ends up being the meetup point, whether it's because my wheels are being filmed, or guys are coming into Manhattan from different boroughs :lol:

Christmas party at your place!  LOL

2 hours ago, Tishawn Fahie said:

Hello all first I want to start off by saying I've never ridden a Kingsong branded wheel before. I've probably owned every single brand except a Kingsong. With that being said I was sent the KS18XL mess around with. Overall impressions all I can say is wow!  Here's my video on it. Any questions leave a comment and I'll try to answer them. I want to give a special thanks to @houseofjob for helping me film this! Chris you rock!!

Awesome. Kingsong a.k.a the Lexus of the EUC world. Fantastic review.

On 11/28/2018 at 9:53 PM, Lutalo said:

@Tishawn Fahie Excellent review. Touched on all the important things about the wheel. Its well suited for your swervy riding style. Seemed like you had as much fun on the wheel as me. Very cool. 

Never seen that word, though that naturally being Fahie on a wheel it will mean something like "waving arms around while standing in positin hanging over", "personalized cool style" or possibly some "zig zagging frenetically around stuff", this however was my first results searching. :lol:

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Swervy

A modern affliction that affects users of alcohol and other recreational drugs.
I feel mad swervy after all them beers.

Number 2 is too funny:

Swervy

adj.

very fluent in the language of sex
Dat bitch so swervy. Pop a molly.

Ok then. :blink1::ph34r:

45 minutes ago, Electroman said:

Never seen that word, though that naturally being Fahie on a wheel it will mean something like "waving arms around while standing in positin hanging over", "personalized cool style" or possibly some "zig zagging frenetically around stuff", this however was my first results searching. :lol:

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Swervy

A modern affliction that affects users of alcohol and other recreational drugs.
I feel mad swervy after all them beers.

Number 2 is too funny:

Swervy

adj.

very fluent in the language of sex
Dat bitch so swervy. Pop a molly.

Ok then. :blink1::ph34r:

Daaaaamnnn @Electroman!😂😂😂😂😂. In retrospect, perhaps swaying, swinging, or zip-zagging would have been preferable.

Now it looks like I called the brother a drunk driver and a sexually insatiable, drug addicted woman? :facepalm::facepalm: I had better choose my made-up terms more carefully; they might not actually be my invention. 

My bad. Thanks for catching that. 

Archived