KingSong 18L OR Inmotion V10F ?

ricqvo

Hello forum!

I can get Inmotion V10F from china seller for 1400USD and KingSong 18L for 1550USD. I am gonna commute DAILY to school and back (15km+15km)... It is not an off-road trip...it is mostly a car road or road for bicycles. It is only one hill...so mostly it is plane road.

Sometimes I will ride in rain and some snow too... And sometimes I will use a BUS, when there will be a storm or just some bad bad weather...

What wheel, do you think, will get the job done better? Thank you for your replies and have a nice day! and Im sorry for my english xd

9 minutes ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Both wheels are great. Get the one you want!

16 vs 18 inch, 40km/h vs 50km/h top speed at full battery, that's the main differences.

I think 18 inch wheel wins a bit for me for long distance commuting...thank you for your reply!

Since they both have firmware problems at the moment, maybe it's best to wait a bit until this is resolved and you will get shipped a good wheel. You don't want to have a service situation when you order from China, that's going to cost time and probably money.

1 minute ago, meepmeepmayer said:

Since they both have firmware problems at the moment, maybe it's best to wait a bit until this is resolved and you will get shipped a good wheel. You don't want to have a service situation when you order from China, that's going to cost time and probably money.

I don't think this is really true. The firmware on the 18l if fine. They are just honing in the lift sensor stuff. The v10f firmware is NOT fine. 1.1.6 (old) and 2.2.6 (new) have issues, trust me.

Archived