Just found and joined this site as I recently ordered an EUC.  

I tried to message another member I found who lives in the same city as me, but it will not allow me to send any messages.

Id there a time that I must be a member before it permits me to send messages?

1 hour ago, Edmsuper said:

I tried to message another member I found who lives in the same city as me, but it will not allow me to send any messages.

Hi!

1 hour ago, Edmsuper said:

As a new member you are also limited to 2 posts a day unless someone responds to you.  So ...... Hi.

Good to know!  In that case, I'll take the liberty and speak on behalf of my new client from Edmonchuk.  Basically Edmsuper is in your neck of the woods, @Xoltri, and he would like to shoot the breeze and maybe garner some sage advice from a fellow Edmontonian.  In addition, he (or she -  but likely a he as it's all dudes here) would like to partake of a buddy ride somewhere so he doesn't look so alone, forever alone, riding that one, single, solitary wheel to some unknown destination by himself.  Basically that's it.  I'm so good at summarizing things.  :innocent1:

2 hours ago, Xoltri said:

Hi!

Well I have to say I did not expect such a positive response. And yes meeting someone else in my city to ride with would be fun. I may have seen you Xoltri riding the other day. It was what got me checking out electric unicycles online. If your interested in meeting up sometime let me know the best way to exchange info.  As I previously mentioned I have not recieved my EUC yet. Waiting for it to come. 

1 hour ago, John Eucist said:

As users have "proven" themselves as @Hunka Hunka Burning Love put it, the limitations get reduced.

Limitations should have been imposed on  @Hunka Hunka Burning Love after he impersonated a beautiful blonde on the forum for a year. :laughbounce2: So embarrassing when I found out she was a man. :facepalm: 

:blink:  It all makes sense now.   The suggestive, coy private messages.  The sudden following of me.  The playful interactions and likes.  :blink:  Sorry to burst your bubble there @Rehab1, but I'm no Shandi Finnessey.   :wub:  74251e9828d1a89f40f982941dca36be.jpg   But for $7.99 per minute I could pretend to be whoever you want me to be.  :whistling:  It's just another service I provide.  :innocent1:

• 5 months later...

Archived