THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

2 hours ago, InMoOnGoWa75012 said:

Child, dog, granny, bike and pedestrian crossing are missing :D

Curiously never had problem with cat, snake or bird ?!?

if you drive a car at 100 kmph, and get hit from behind, by a motorcycle driving at 280 kmph, its equivalent to sitting in a parked car, and getting hit by another car ( 1600 kg) travelling at 70 kmph.. thats gonna hurt!

6 hours ago, litewave said:

Danish drivers must be very disciplined and well-trained. I saw many motorcyclists in Germany on the Autobahn who rode insanely fast, splitting lanes, but not weaving as much as this guy.

it's Sweden, not Denmark 😁. Laws are strict in Denmark. If you are speeding more than 100 kmph and exceeding the speed limits 100%, or just speeding at +200 kmph, you instantly loose your drivers license and your car / motorcycle.... it's called "vanvidskørsel" = "insane driving"  But nevertheless; Danish drivers are just as stupid as drivers from most others so called civilized countries.  In Germany they have "Freie Fart" = No speedlimits at all. But only at about 30% of the higways.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Robse said:

it's Sweden, not Denmark 😁. Laws are strict in Denmark. If you are speeding more than 100 kmph and exceeding the speed limits 100%, or just speeding at +200 kmph, you instantly loose your drivers license and your car / motorcycle.... it's called "vanvidskørsel" = "insane driving"  But nevertheless; Danish drivers are just as stupid as drivers from most others so called civilized countries.  In Germany they have "Freie Fart" = No speedlimits at all. But only at about 30% of the higways.

Not to derail the Video Thread, but Freie Fahrt and Free Farts are not the same! :lol: 

I lived in the BRD/FRG for many years when Tempolimits were the exception and not the rule, and that phrase didn't exist as a slogan.

I think the slogan is sarcastic and intended to satirize the dominance of cars in German culture, but perhaps one of our resident Deutsche can elaborate.

Edited by litewave

two days in a row of violent monsoons. record rainfall and the creek that borders the property might overflow it's banks.

slimed the lynxes tires with about 80z of slime and dropped pressure to 29psi. still not enough. ankle is killing me. i'll try 25psi next.

this is the smooth part in the woods. the pasture is what is killing me.

Edited by novazeus
  • Like 1

500k views, duscussing the past and future of WGT, and revealing all I know about the upcoming Begode Future/Photon, Begode Race, InMotion P6, and the Begode Panther. Also, is Alien Rides going to launch their own EUC brand?

Edited by WheelGoodTime
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, WheelGoodTime said:

revealing all I know about the upcoming .... Begode Race ......

Assuming Begode will indeed be coming out with a 210 V, 2P euc, then it would be reasonable to assume this will be their Begode Race wheel since it will have 1850 Wh battery capacity, and thus it will be lightweight, responsive and nimble, but short on range.

50 cells x 4.2 V = 210 V.

50 cells x 3.7 V x 5 Ah x 2P = 1850 Wh

Edited by techyiam
  • Like 2