THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

5 hours ago, iskak said:

Hey, sorry to hijack, you dont sell any of your used EUCs? 😂 Asking cause I saw you are in Gothenburg 👀

Answered you in PM.

On 8/19/2024 at 11:46 AM, Unventor said:

Hopefully I get some decent weather so I can make a video too. I just found my old 360 cam and the remote Røde mic system. But I don't get to your level in video making nor amount of output.

I think any videos out there help EUC, the more content the more people see and convert over to our world :) 

I really enjoy editing and have been trying to improve. I am looking forward to getting back out soon. I miss it heaps when I take a break 

Good luck with the edit! Rode mics are great! aussie company :) 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Punxatawneyjoe said:

Man bun catching a beating...:roflmao:

But why?   Or is it just EUC people beating up other people for fun, pleasure and entertainment? 

2 minutes ago, Robse said:

But why?   Or is it just EUC people beating up other people for fun, pleasure and entertainment? 

there's some previous arguments between there 2 guys

9 minutes ago, EMA said:

there's some previous arguments between there 2 guys

oh, I see, it's the good ole  "we can't agree on words, so  let's settle the dispute with a fight, and the winner is the winner, even if he is the looser." ... And I was just wondering where the guy in the red shoes came into the picture .;)

9 hours ago, Robse said:

I honestly don't know why and was just making fun of the situation and the fact that it was included in the Blitz debut video. I usually think resorting to violence is not really acceptable behavior in a civilized society but with that being said, there are on occasion, circumstances where it's the only way to make the recipient understand they were in the wrong. U-strides lack of morality during that race he bet on, shook hands and lost comes to mind when i think of this..:lol:  Unfortunately there is no backstory as to why it happened so we all just have to hope the rest of NY are better fighters....:roflmao:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Punxatawneyjoe said:

I honestly don't know why and was just making fun of the situation and the fact that it was included in the Blitz debut video. I usually think resorting to violence is not really acceptable behavior in a civilized society but with that being said, there are on occasion, circumstances where it's the only way to make the recipient understand they were in the wrong. U-strides lack of morality during that race he bet on, shook hands and lost comes to mind when i think of this..:lol:  Unfortunately there is no backstory as to why it happened so we all just have to hope the rest of NY are better fighters....:roflmao:

I will challenge any rider to a duel and the loser loses their EUC!

• Haha 2