THE VIDEO THREAD!

dpong

This hasn't been here yet? Really?

I would declare that as the best EUC video so far. Two great dudes meet and have fun jumping around. (No public speeding, no technical talk, no talking heads).. I really dig Shibby's uplifting "jumping!" when he starts to speed up towards the jump.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, chanman said:

Putting a lot of words in their mouths there, considering they both mentioned that they love the S22 despite the flaws in that same video, and actually spent a lot of time expressing their disdain for Begode's quality.

It looks like you are the guilty one.

I never alluded that Bradley and Lukas didn't love the S22. First of all, it is no secret that Lukas is an S22 fanatic. He is an S22 fan through and through, Bradley mention this fact every time. Even Lukas reluctantly hinted that if there was a wheel that could make him move to a different wheel, it would only be the Sherman-S. And Bradley stated that the S22 is still the best euc, unless you consider the Sherman-S.

And I said, probably disgusted with the poor design and build quality of the S22. I said nothing about they don't both love the S22. It was very clear in the video and their previous videos that they both think very highly of the S22. But it is probable that Bradley is digusted with all the problems their customers are facing with their defective S22, and eevvees has to fix them without much of Kingsong support.

Edited by techyiam

7 minutes ago, techyiam said:

I never alluded that Bradley and Lukas didn't love the S22

Alright if you're going to do the doublethink of one can love the wheel while being "disgusted" with parts of it, I guess that's fine. Glad we can clarify that you were referring to the problems with the sliders (admittedly poor design, even though Lukas? mentions that routine clearing for this sort of thing isn't exactly unheard of) and debacle of the motor replacements (not really a design or build quality issue with Kingsong themselves), than the wheel overall.

Edited by chanman

21 minutes ago, chanman said:

than the wheel overall.

Tell me, which owner have you heard from who didn't like their S22 for how their S22 rides off road? I personally don't remember one. Even Madpack likes how it rode once he did a few things to it. However, he roasted it for the issues he became aware.

On the other hand, have you heard of S22 owners disappointed with their S22 purchase because of issues they encountered? I don't know about you, I have heard plenty.

Edited by techyiam

@techyiam No, we're in agreement here, I just thought you didn't fairly represent what their opinions of the S22 were with your initial post, and now that you've clarified what you meant I have no issues.

I didn't really appreciate how you tried to turn it around on me, I thought that was pretty facetious, but I don't think we really actually have any core differences of opinion on this.

Edited by chanman

8 hours ago, techyiam said:

In EEVEES review video of the Sherman-S, Bradley hinted to Leaper Kim that if they were also to build smaller wheels of quality, to complete the lineup, he would be happy to only sell the Veteran branded euc's. What inspire Bradley to say this is that he was in awe with the build quality of the Sherman-S, and probably disgusted with the poor build design and quality of the S22, and his bad experiences with the recent chain of releases of Begode suspension wheels.

So, you never know, high quality ighter wheels may be in the cards in future models.

Which review was it? The 46:41 min one? Maybe know time frame where he talked about that? :D Nvm saw/found it.

Yeah. Original non suspension sherman & max was the only "heavy" wheel which i liked... And if i needed the range/speed. I would have bought it.

Sadly i don't need range/speed. If they made light 16/18" wheel it would be great. 60lbs under.

Edited by Funky

7 minutes ago, techyiam said:

Timed stamped. But if you want his views on euc quality, start to watch a bit earlier.

Yeah for "quality" i will watch disassembly video. That's how you can see if wheel is any good. Or at least how good it is built.

Sherman was amazing - Sherman Max was even better. Sherman S should be great also. But we will see.. (I don't like suspension.. Maybe Sherman S is at least somewhat decent at suspension.)

Edited by Funky
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Robse said:

wow, does method #2 come with that little chinese handyman all inclusive ?

Camera cuts, man falls over backwards, 10 assistant engineers bring him a chair, a cool drink, a fan, and an orthopaedic back support and a spinal wrench.

Just 2 months later he can walk again !

Method 1: Use a ramp

Method 2: Use a strong dude (definitely a different person than the guy rolling it up the ramp).  I guess you talk to your friend and ask him if he can take a break from the gym to come and lift your wheel into your car?  Now I CAN lift 50kg off the ground, but you do need a good grip and a careful lift because that is quite a bit of weight to lift and hold.  I've found that my RS is easy to lift into a car, but my Mantis Pro is a bit more awkward because of the shape and weight distribution.  The V13 weighs a considerable amount more than the RS of course.

In my case I can see that a big wheel like this would be doable.  I tow my garage behind my home:

https://i.imgur.com/08Ce2K9.jpg

My garage has a ramp that can take the weight of an over 250kg motorcycle:

https://i.imgur.com/6ePq2bW.jpg

It wouldn't be too hard to roll a heavy EUC up the ramp, but I'd possibly have to move the E-MTB out then get the EUC in and then put the e-MTB back in.  But if I knew I wouldn't need the motorcycle or e-MTB before I next used the EUC then I could probably just squeeze it behind them and close the door, only needing to strap it in place if I'm going to be driving the RV.

Maybe Inmotion should include a ramp with the V13.

Anyway, this might be the dog/pet ramp as shown in the video.

Available at Walmart.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Pet-Trex-Folding-Pet-Ramp/140141491?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=1126

Pet Trex Folding Pet Ramp

(4.0) 4 stars out of 3 reviews
$59.95

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Paul A said:

Available at Walmart.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Pet-Trex-Folding-Pet-Ramp/140141491?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=1126

$59.95

this is hilarious, a "pet ramp" ...if the doggy is unable to jump up into the trunk by itself, it is either very sick, very old, or just way to fat .. maybe a ramp for a oversize hamster 😂

1 hour ago, Robse said:

this is hilarious, a "pet ramp" ...if the doggy is unable to jump up into the trunk by itself, it is either very sick, very old, or just way to fat .. maybe a ramp for a oversize hamster 😂

I thought that too, but on speaking to a couple of dog owners recently I am told their legs go duff when they get old apparently. And thank goodness they do ! If that wasn't the case then this would be called EUC Ramp and would cost 400 pounds ! :) I have a very similar one, which is absolutely superb and makes getting my Master out of the house up the steps and into the car a no-effort experience.

Edited by Cerbera
  • Like 2

MUST WATCH!! (stolen euc s22 confrontation video)

HtQhZfug0nP5-K4aI7F-xc3w61EO7PGpOv9V8nii

194 subscribers

Oct 24, 2022

one of our group riders euc (electric uni cycle) got stolen and the thief put it up for sale on market place 🤣lol . we as a group got together and created a scenario (operation stinger) of buying the euc and later confroted the thief.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Robse said:

I'm guessing you never had dogs. I had two medium-sized friends who weighed 50-55lbs. They were lean, got frequent exercise, and lived to be 13 & 14 years old.

Although one was able to leap into the back of my ute more than 3.5' (1 meter) from the ground, her claws would frequently scratch the bumper and plastic. The other was more of a princess and not quite able to make it, also scratching the paint on the way. By the time both were eight years old, neither could make the leap successfully on the first try, so I began hoisting them into the vehicle one at a time.

Eventually I bought a pet ramp. Problem solved.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Paul A said:

Available at Walmart.

$59.95

They’re under half that price in the U.K., picked a new one up for £25 delivered.

2 hours ago, litewave said:

I'm guessing you never had dogs. I had two medium-sized friends who weighed 50-55lbs. They were lean, got frequent exercise, and lived to be 13 & 14 years old.

Although one was able to leap into the back of my ute more than 3.5' (1 meter) from the ground, her claws would frequently scratch the bumper and plastic. The other was more of a princess and not quite able to make it, also scratching the paint on the way. By the time both were eight years old, neither could make the leap successfully on the first try, so I began hoisting them into the vehicle one at a time.

Eventually I bought a pet ramp. Problem solved.

I have had 3 dogs, a Border Collie, a Scotch Terrier and a Siberian Husky. They where all able to jump up in the car.   The Collie was sometimes to lazy, but then we just shut the doors and drove of without that lazy dog - 10-15 meters... it used to help a lot ;)   Yes, they made scratch marks in my old Peugeot - so be it :) 

36 minutes ago, Robse said:

I have had 3 dogs, a Border Collie, a Scotch Terrier and a Siberian Husky. They where all able to jump up in the car.   The Collie was sometimes to lazy, but then we just shut the doors and drove of without that lazy dog - 10-15 meters... it used to help a lot ;)   Yes, they made scratch marks in my old Peugeot - so be it :) 

Jumping into a regular car that is at most 1-2' off the ground is easy; leaping into the back of a utility vehicle or SUV is quite different. In the video, the V13 was hoisted/rolled up a ramp into an SUV.

23 minutes ago, litewave said:

Jumping into a regular car that is at most 1-2' off the ground is easy; leaping into the back of a utility vehicle or SUV is quite different. In the video, the V13 was hoisted/rolled up a ramp into an SUV.

ok ok ok - my old Peugeot was not as high as a modern SUV.  But i would rather carry my dog than drive around with that ramp in the trunk, sorry, but it looks silly to have a dog doing a catwalk to get inside a car :cheers:  next would bee a wheelchair or elevator:P

• Like 1