• Last visited

6 Followers

About sbouju

• Birthday 02/11/1948

Profile Information

• EUC
    beta Kingsong S18

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

sbouju's Achievements

Collaborator

Collaborator (7/14)

• Reacting Well
  • Very Popular Rare
  • First Post
  • Collaborator
  • Conversation Starter

Recent Badges

1. Thanks in advance from all those who couldn't get the TP-Link HS 110 !
  2. Hoping to see it soon! Just an info, please...: will your companion allow you to continue using the Garmin watch in its main functions and in the same way, I am thinking in particular of the recording of its track? In this regard, it may be interesting to see what the couple Locus Map (for Android smartphone) and its Locus Map for Garmin companion are capable of.
  3. Instinct 2 is Connect IQ compatible, now, while first Instinct was not?
  4. To be exact, my first setup was a 340 Wh BE used with a MSuper2, and the second was a 1036 Wh BE (packs from me dead GT16...) with a MSuperX.
  5. sbouju

THE VIDEO THREAD!

Even though you can't see my head or my wheel ...?
  6. sbouju

THE VIDEO THREAD!

Inside Paris France Some footages of this tour...
  7. The role of these additional parts is simply to prevent the four original gaskets from going up along the tubes? In my case, two of the four no longer stay in their normal places, but I don't know if that presents a real disadvantage ...
  8. The ability to get a screenshot is native, on the fenix 6X, as probably with others models. So, I have just juxtaposed four of them in a single pict file, probably with paint.NET...
  9. Is there a list of WearOS watches that are fully compatible with EUC World available somewhere ...?
  10. Up... I love the essential data from my EUC on the fenix screen on my wrist, but I also (and more!) need the fenix GPS recording of my tracks, so much more efficient than any smartphone solution!
  11. I just tried this recently, and it seemed to me on the contrary that WheelLog and EUC World both worked very well, connected to my KS-S18 with the same smartphone. Incidentally, the reason for this attempt was above all to have the data from my wheel on my wrist, where a Garmin 6X watch is located ...
  12. Just discovering a new version of the Garmin companion, with a full screen size on the fenix 6X, now, and some others screens I have to explore !
  13. Having same type of problem (Sony Smartwatch 3), I note that I no longer have a Play Store app available on the watch. And may be in relation, I had (until a total factory reset...) many problems too with my Play Store app on my main Android smartphone.
  14. Hi, When the companion is active, can I simultaneously use a "normal" fenix6 app (for example, for recording/sharing/saving an activity)?