MSuper V3s+ w/Tesla Motor - Internal Pics

5 minutes ago, fbhb said:

@The Fat Unicyclist I was not aware, until this post, of which part of NZ you were based but the ironic thing is that we have just returned to Hawke's Bay on Friday after three days in Wellington! I did actually have my wheel with me too (along with my Electric longboard), but unfortunately did not get to ride the Tesla I only managed a ride on the longboard along the waterfront whilst I had the chance! Glad to hear that there are "plans schemes underway for something that will (hopefully) be awesome!" Are we able to have an inkling into what you have your eye on or is it to be a surprise?

Bugger... A group ride would have been worth calling in sick for - especially just now! But keep in touch and we will make something happen sooner or later!

As for my scheme - it's not ready for the internet (yet) - but ask me while we're riding and I might share more.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, The Fat Unicyclist said:

As an example, @Marty Backe would you please send a letter to everyone in California - and don't get back on a wheel until after you've finished that wee task - surprisingly, it's not as easy as you might think.

Um, a bit skewed.  There are more people in California(39 million) than the whole of Canada 36 million)  Maybe if you had said Los Angeles (3.9 million, vs 4.6), that's more in the ballpark. Anyway, I would have thought you would have taken the opportunity to visit the local ones personally on your Lhotz.  Maybe even get a mileage allowance from your employer. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived