Gotway Tesla Emblem

Ever since Tesla (the wheel) came out, I've wondered what would it take to make Tesla (the wheel) part of Tesla (the car).

At first I thought how neat it would be if Tesla (the car) had Tesla (the wheel) as the spare tire inside the car, but then I wondered what it would take to make the car have removable wheels that you could ride around.

For example, I drive my Tesla (the car) near a destination, then I ask the car to allow me to remove a wheel. That's important so the car can deploy some sort of stand so one of its wheels can be safely removed. Then I remove the wheel, and ride it like an EUC. Have passengers? Then you can remove all four wheels!

Probably the width and the power of each wheel would result in some 200 pound super-Monster like wheel. Which might be a good thing.

I recall that Ford had mentioned that concept a while back likely when an engineer heard about the Ryno Motors wheel.  Here's an article:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3377358/Ford-wants-turn-car-s-rear-wheel-detachable-UNICYCLE-helps-cut-traffic.html

BTW if anyone wants one, the Tesla self-sticking emblems are on eBay for under $10 delivered.  They are actually pretty nice in terms of quality.

• 5 months later...

:rolleyes:   I might have to remove my emblems as it’s getting old explaining to people that it’s not a Tesla Tesla but a Gotway Tesla.  Huh?  They are confused enough wondering what it is, but then they say “Oh, it’s a Tesla.”  That’s when I have to break it to them that no, it’s not an Elon Musk product.  I’ve had several people who see the emblem react the exact same way.  Maybe it would be simpler just saying yeah it’s a Tesla.  :efee6b18f3:

These are the real first world problems I have to deal with.  B)

06_BA3_B88-_A344-4_EC6-938_A-7_F56_A6_CC

Archived