Anyone try an Escape Room?

I had a chance to try an escape room recently, and it was pretty fun!  :w00t2:  Anyone else here try one?  The one I was in was a fix the time machine to save the world sort of puzzle adventure which involved bouncing a key activated laser beam into a lock box to reveal more keys leading to opening a cabinet with a control panel with some puzzles and so on and so forth.  If you've ever played Myst or The Room and like solving puzzles, you'd likely enjoy trying an escape room.

I was surprised to find out there are so many of these in town.  Up to six players can enter a room at a time, but sometimes too many people can make it more difficult.  Here's a video of one type of room somewhere in the States.  The one I tried wasn't as realistic in design, but it was challenging.  Some of the puzzles were impossible to figure out in time!

1 hour ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

I had a chance to try an escape room recently, and it was pretty fun!  :w00t2:  Anyone else here try one?

My family and I went 2 years ago. We had three rooms across from each other, 2 in each room.  We never made it out in time.:crying: So much fun! 

Here's one right up your alley!  ;)  You should try one.  I bet if you Google your city name with escape room you will be surprised how many exist!  It's a lot of fun in real life as you are under the gun of the timer.  I wasn't able to escape either, and the room was rated only 6/10!  :cry2: 

Archived