Changing tyre GT16

thanks a lot for your suggestion,

I have another couple of questions:

Is there a way how to park GT16 standing up without putting on the ground?

Is there a way when we lift GT16 by the ground avoiding the wheel runs (without turn off the engine)? 

thanks

10 hours ago, Francesco Finqui Tuttobene said:

thanks a lot for your suggestion,

I have another couple of questions:

Is there a way how to park GT16 standing up without putting on the ground?

Is there a way when we lift GT16 by the ground avoiding the wheel runs (without turn off the engine)? 

thanks

Hi friend.You can set up an  car parking racks foot like this.But you should turn off the engine to avoid the wheel runs for there without any way to reslove it .Why not shut down engine and lift it :confused1:

335a41f40ad162d944edab5b18dfa9ec8b13cdcd.jpg.ea81948781e7bc24924f7fc912543504.jpg

I mean a solution as inmotion v8

Hidden push button under handle in order to stop momentarily the wheel when you lift it just for few seconds.

Anyway, on the application there is an icon called "driver" but it seems not working.

What should it do?

The pression of tyre suggested for all terrain is 3 bar?

1 hour ago, Francesco Finqui Tuttobene said:

I mean a solution as inmotion v8

Hidden push button under handle in order to stop momentarily the wheel when you lift it just for few seconds.

Anyway, on the application there is an icon called "driver" but it seems not working.

What should it do?

The pression of tyre suggested for all terrain is 3 bar?

Know it but Rockewheel without the function like V8.You need't care about the sign of "driver" we are updating and resive the software.You just set up your safe speed alarm and riding model.Meanwhile the tyre suitable to ride many kind terrain ,need't care what's the pression of tyre.Just keep it in good repair and make good for protection.And also care for the condition of voltage and battery to adjust speed in any time .Hope u have a good time and send some beautiful picture for me .;)

.59cb499bd2419_QQ20170907092304.jpg.6499cdeebb80ed45587ebec8ecc446bc.jpg

The tire on the black GT16 looks very fat and comfortable.

Can you tell us what type and manufactor this is from ?

At the moment I use the BMX tire "Mad Mike" from Schwalbe but

I think I would like to try this fat tire on the next change procedure.

IMG_0334.JPG

On 2017/10/2 at 1:23 AM, s.m. said:

The tire on the black GT16 looks very fat and comfortable.

Can you tell us what type and manufactor this is from ?

At the moment I use the BMX tire "Mad Mike" from Schwalbe but

I think I would like to try this fat tire on the next change procedure.

IMG_0334.JPG

As I know most  GT16 player in our country use Zhenxin Type ,but u can choose other types of  brand to buy a suitable one for yourself.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/25/2017 at 9:12 AM, Barry Chen said:

11f67c2309f79052f7d12b2407f3d7ca7acbd5b4.jpg

S.m., if you asked about the tire in this black one, it looks to be 2.5” in width. That exact thread has been made atleast by CST under the E-Bike Pro family of tires that has several very different models. I don’t know if they have a model name for that exact thread. I couldn’t find it in 16x2.5” for my KS-16S but I ordered one that looks like exactly like that. It might even turn out to be the same.

For the tire pressure 3.0 bars is a good starting point. I would experiment between 2.7 and 3.5, as just 0.2 bars makes a notable difference in comfort, handling, and rolling resistance. I use 3.3 bars as I have built some shock absorbing to the pedals.

2 hours ago, mrelwood said:

S.m., if you asked about the tire in this black one, it looks to be 2.5” in width. That exact thread has been made atleast by CST under the E-Bike Pro family of tires that has several very different models. I don’t know if they have a model name for that exact thread. I couldn’t find it in 16x2.5” for my KS-16S but I ordered one that looks like exactly like that. It might even turn out to be the same.

For the tire pressure 3.0 bars is a good starting point. I would experiment between 2.7 and 3.5, as just 0.2 bars makes a notable difference in comfort, handling, and rolling resistance. I use 3.3 bars as I have built some shock absorbing to the pedals.

Change type is not easy than you image .For the friction between the type and casing also influence mud guard.What's more for the high of pedal.

But you can try and measure the type whether suitable for your KS 16s.You should measure the width space of your EUC.

1 minute ago, mrelwood said:

I already have a 2.5” tire on my 16S, and I made the required modifications. I just need a new and better tire.

You can search the Airexpress,ebay,amazon website.Different type suitable for different condition of roards.

3 hours ago, mrelwood said:

Always wonder how you manage to play with 0.2 bar differences. Just putting on and removing the manometer changes the tyre pressure on my wheels, since they are so small and it doesn't take lots of air to lower it. 

1 hour ago, ir_fuel said:

Always wonder how you manage to play with 0.2 bar differences. Just putting on and removing the manometer changes the tyre pressure on my wheels, since they are so small and it doesn't take lots of air to lower it. 

True. I have put additional O-rings for insulation in the pressure meter’s connector, and I always remove the meter very fast. I measured that I lose less than 0.03 bars when removing AND inserting the meter.

Besides, doing it the same way everytime makes sure that while the actual pressure might be off, I can reliably compare 0.1 bar pressure differences.

i wonder when these EUC manufacturers will be able to incorporate a water-tight, sealed two piece (or one piece?) shell that is permanently sealed/glued/siliconed together that is able to slide down over the pedal supports and be bolted on with bolts or a quick-release mechanism.  With one plug like the Ninebot One E+, it would be a matter of disconnecting one cable, undoing some bolts, and then sliding the entire case off the wheel. 

They could make a channel to allow the shell to slide down over the cabling so no threading is necessary.  If they need more support there after the shell is mounted, a bracket cover could be installed under the cable.   That way one would not need to deal with seams leaking, water ingress, etc.  I know some wheels like the KS14 can be slid off the wheel fairly easily, but I don't think they are totally waterproofed.  One drawback is if people damage one side and want to replace only that side it would make things difficult.  But still, shell casings are usually sold as a set so this might be a moot point.

Also if they made the pedal supports longer with an extended part above the axle mount, that would provide some more lateral support to the casing for one legged riding or crashes.  It wouldn't need to be as thick as the lower part which is more stress bearing.  Eh, don't mind me - just thinking out loud.  :rolleyes:

Archived