Inmotion V8 protective sleeve

Clifmeister

Hi guys,

I will be the the owner of a new Inmotion V8 next friday (YES!!). First I got a Ninebot Mini Pro, and it didn't take long to notice the one wheel community since then. So exited, hope the learning curve isn't to steep... 

But OK to get to the topic. I'm desperately searching for a protective sleeve, I see them on most of the Youtube videos I have seen. I don't think they come default with my order and searching for one of them but none of the shops seem to sell them. I live in europe, so my question does any of you know a webshop that delivers to NL and got the sleeve in store?

Thanks for the help, and really digging this forum, lots of cool information and funny stuff to read! 

Hi & welcome @Clifmeister
My V8 came with the cover - I can't remember if it was advertised or not as being included in the box so you may have a pleasant surprise!

Failing that, a very helpful website: https://www.wheelgo.com/ may be worth a look at - even if only to enquire using their chat box at the bottom right of the screen.

3 hours ago, Clifmeister said:

Hi guys,

I will be the the owner of a new Inmotion V8 next friday (YES!!). First I got a Ninebot Mini Pro, and it didn't take long to notice the one wheel community since then. So exited, hope the learning curve isn't to steep... 

But OK to get to the topic. I'm desperately searching for a protective sleeve, I see them on most of the Youtube videos I have seen. I don't think they come default with my order and searching for one of them but none of the shops seem to sell them. I live in europe, so my question does any of you know a webshop that delivers to NL and got the sleeve in store?

Thanks for the help, and really digging this forum, lots of cool information and funny stuff to read! 

Or here:

https://store.urban360.com/produit/housse-de-protection-inmotion-v8/

Does the V8 cover fit the KS16s?

I do have the V5 cover which is surprisingly sophisticated. It's not just a plastic cover; it is multilayered with different fabrics, some reflective, and with padding. 

@Clifmeister  I got one for my V8, bought it from this place -

https://www.passiongadgets.com/inmotion-v8-dust-proof-cover-protective-cover/

Was $29 singapore dollars plus shipping so less than $30 US all up. Fits well, looks good - better than my ham fisted super fuggly attempt at protective padding which was mostly duck tape anyway.

Knackers, says out of stock currently. Maybe i had the last one as it turned up a week ago.

Thanks for the reply guys, I asked speedy feet if it was included in the package. They replied that it was included. So I went searching the internet and found one on scooterhelden.de. It was one of the few where there was still stock. All other URL's mentioned here where out of stock (guess everybody want them or something). Expected delivery on Monday, same day when my V8 arrives. 

Oh man really can't wait! Also bought some protective gear for my wrist. I read a lot of crashing and falling posts recently, I don't know if that coincidence or not but probably a pointer to protect myself a little and move slowly. Not to slow, since my theory is the slower you go the more unbalanced you are... we will see...

10 hours ago, Clifmeister said:

Thanks for the reply guys, I asked speedy feet if it was included in the package. They replied that it was included. So I went searching the internet and found one on scooterhelden.de. It was one of the few where there was still stock. All other URL's mentioned here where out of stock (guess everybody want them or something). Expected delivery on Monday, same day when my V8 arrives. 

Oh man really can't wait! Also bought some protective gear for my wrist. I read a lot of crashing and falling posts recently, I don't know if that coincidence or not but probably a pointer to protect myself a little and move slowly. Not to slow, since my theory is the slower you go the more unbalanced you are... we will see...

Congratz on the new wheel, hopefully the wrist gear you bought it includes palm protection, since that's also one of the most area that got injured/bruised most times, cause you'll try to protect your body when falling, on reflex by pushing your palm to the ground.

11 hours ago, Clifmeister said:

@Pagsy sorry, the see through i dont know :-)

https://gyroroue-shop.fr/produit/housse-de-protection-gyroroue-inmotion-v8

Archived