IPS MODELS

Noam Elad

i dont know what ips should i buy, i saw the zero but the battery look pretty weak for the speed and power of the zero, some reviews?
if the product is good, so where can i buy it and ship it to israel?
if not, it want to buy the ips191, but it dont find any website that ships to israel,i would pay for it 500$ and lower.
ty.

You could contact IPS direct - yueyue.wang@iamips.com 

She sometimes takes a few days to get back to you but in my experience she's very helpful. I think you may struggle with the price though, a new one is going to be over $500 once you put shipping on.

I have a 191 and like it a lot, very robust wheel, 340w/hr battery. 

I'm also on an Lhotz, and it may be a good choice for you... I'm not sure about where you are, but I've passed through Israel a couple of times and recall that "pristine cycle lanes" aren't readily found - so the wider tyre on the 191 could be beneficial on Israel's urban terrain.

The 340Wh battery isn't overly large, but I get 20~25km from a charge (carrying 110kg+). And it manages all the hills where I live (in Wellington) without too much strain, on all but the coldest of days.

Cold weather probably won't be your problem, and if you are lighter then you should also get better performance. 

One point - as the Lhotz 191 doesn't have the normal "battery box" on top, it can be a bit trickier to master. But (I think) is worth the effort.

The biggest issue you have (like me) is sourcing your ride - without a local market (or dealer presence) finding a supplier who will ship to you can be difficult and the shipping may end up quite expensive. Unfortunately, that is the price we pay for living where we live. 

But as @nute suggests, Yueyue at IPS would be a good start - just be prepared for some solid shipping costs... 

12 hours ago, Noam Elad said:

i dont know what ips should i buy, i saw the zero but the battery look pretty weak for the speed and power of the zero, some reviews?
if the product is good, so where can i buy it and ship it to israel?
if not, it want to buy the ips191, but it dont find any website that ships to israel,i would pay for it 500$ and lower.
ty.

you may want to try google with "site:http://forum.electricunicycle.org" as additional search phrase. 

5 hours ago, nute said:

I have 2 of them, and I love them!

$500 might not be realistic. The cheapest 191 I have ever seen is $649 shipped.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Xima-Lhotz-19-mph-max-speed-electric-unicycle-GW-MSuper-challenger-free-ship/261988221118

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Xima-Lhotz-19-mph-max-speed-electric-unicycle-GW-MSuper-challenger-free-ship-/263001638961?hash=item3d3c1e8831:g:Br0AAOSwfRdZJZuB

On 17.6.2017 at 10:53 PM, The Fat Unicyclist said:

I'm also on an Lhotz, and it may be a good choice for you... I'm not sure about where you are, but I've passed through Israel a couple of times and recall that "pristine cycle lanes" aren't readily found - so the wider tyre on the 191 could be beneficial on Israel's urban terrain.

The 340Wh battery isn't overly large, but I get 20~25km from a charge (carrying 110kg+). And it manages all the hills where I live (in Wellington) without too much strain, on all but the coldest of days.

Cold weather probably won't be your problem, and if you are lighter then you should also get better performance. 

One point - as the Lhotz 191 doesn't have the normal "battery box" on top, it can be a bit trickier to master. But (I think) is worth the effort.

The biggest issue you have (like me) is sourcing your ride - without a local market (or dealer presence) finding a supplier who will ship to you can be difficult and the shipping may end up quite expensive. Unfortunately, that is the price we pay for living where we live. 

But as @nute suggests, Yueyue at IPS would be a good start - just be prepared for some solid shipping costs... 

im near tel aviv, the terrain is mostly urban. we have lots of shipments to here , so i belive that it is possible

On 17.6.2017 at 10:17 PM, nute said:

You could contact IPS direct - yueyue.wang@iamips.com 

She sometimes takes a few days to get back to you but in my experience she's very helpful. I think you may struggle with the price though, a new one is going to be over $500 once you put shipping on.

i will try

20 hours ago, Mono said:

you may want to try google with "site:http://forum.electricunicycle.org" as additional search phrase. 

ty

19 hours ago, MaxLinux said:

not to israel :(

Archived