The member's YouTube channel thread

Henrik Olsen

On 12/16/2016 at 0:43 AM, Henrik Olsen said:

I will add the UniRiders where I'm heavily involved as well

Starting about 1:44 I like that guy riding on the wall at the edge of the water!

What kind of EUC is he riding? Is it a Rockwheel? 

I tried securing my iStabilizer Gimbal with GoPro Hero2 to a selfie stick today.  The result is a nice floaty sort of effect that would be perfect for "chase videos" of other EUC riders.  If only there were other EUC riders in my area ...

This video is just the first test.  Too much wind noise and I think the wide angle is a little too much, but otherwise I like it.  It looks best in 720 resolution.  Notice toward the end there's a point where I go up and down a ramped curb and you can barely tell.

On 1/1/2017 at 5:55 PM, Ombre said:

I tried securing my iStabilizer Gimbal with GoPro Hero2 to a selfie stick today.  The result is a nice floaty sort of effect that would be perfect for "chase videos" of other EUC riders.  If only there were other EUC riders in my area ...

This video is just the first test.  Too much wind noise and I think the wide angle is a little too much, but otherwise I like it.  It looks best in 720 resolution.  Notice toward the end there's a point where I go up and down a ramped curb and you can barely tell.

That place looks otherwordly, the plants are different and the street looks smooth but so many cracks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Showcasing Electric Unicycles at Play Day with UniRiders.com - Electric Unicycles and EUC Danmark (Electric Unicycles) an event at Brøndby beach park. The idea was a lot of activities where possible at the same day for the kids to try out. In this way, they could be inspired to pick up interests in their spare time when they are off from school. We had a very nice day, with a lot of talking about our favorite way of transportation.

Hey y'all. Here is my new channel dedicated just to my EUC riding. I wanted to post my EUC videos somewhere else besides my music youtube page :whistling:. So, here it is plus a new name, Mr. O.G. Pedalgrinder ....at your service. Holler :ph34r:

Archived