Sidestreet Reny

Here is some auctions I been following that are just too sketchy for me. I passed on an A1 ($335) as well as a V5 ($375) yesterday because they all have no previous sales or ratings and all these auctions started this week and they all have different profiles. What do y'all think? If you are into it go bid on them...I'm still hesitant.

screenshot-www.ebay.com 2016-11-27 15-34-23.png

screenshot-www.ebay.com 2016-11-27 15-33-40.png

screenshot-www.ebay.com 2016-11-27 15-33-05.png

screenshot-my.ebay.com 2016-11-27 15-58-53.png

15 minutes ago, Sidestreet Reny said:

Here is some auctions I been following that are just too sketchy for me.

Those A1's are located in China, maybe with shipping the price goes up about $200.  They might be the Chinese market versions, I read that they can't be activated outside China but I don't know that for sure.  Those prices sure are tempting, even if shipping is added.

Or maybe they are export versions that fell off the truck, I can never keep the A1 and A2 straight as to which one is export and which one is for Chinese market.

In any case, it's very interesting to see them offered at such a good price.  Maybe someone on the forum bought one, I imagine there would be no warranty, but I am sure they test them at the factory.

You are protected by eBay's Buyer Protection, but if it's too good to be true it usually is so I wouldn't bother.  I remember people with few seller ratings selling $120 hoverboards when they first came out on eBay with free shipping from China, and it was all a scam.  Shipping a heavy 25 pound object all the way from China to the US isn't cheap so there's no way they could sell those hoverboards at that price.

One problem is that they could ship a rock or something else, and eBay requires you to ship it back with tracking to get your money back.  That wouldn't be cheap! I'd be cautious about buying from someone without any feedback.  Even with feedback it can be a crapshoot.  Someone mailed me a broken Fujitsu ScanSnap that wasn't mentioned as broken in the listing, but luckily they refunded me my money without needing to ship it back.

I don't know if these Ninebot auctions are legit, but it could be risky.

BTW cool new avatar, @steve454!

There have been a rash of eBay gotways and ninebots at ridiculous prices (gotway msuper3 for < $300?) for the last couple months and they are all scams from sellers in China with 0 feedback. Stay away!  Check in on the same sellers in a month and you'll see.

Its true eBay has a guarantee but trust me, you will not be getting a deal. 

I found this Msuper for $1.00 or best offer. I submitted my best offer of 50 cents! If this seller accepts my offer, my new Msuper will only cost $299.50 including $299.00 shipping! If he rejects my offer, I guess I am willing to pay $300.00! I'm so glad I checked Ebay tonight!

ebay.jpg

3 hours ago, MaxLinux said:

I found this Msuper for $1.00 or best offer. I submitted my best offer of 50 cents! If this seller accepts my offer, my new Msuper will only cost $299.50 including $299.00 shipping! If he rejects my offer, I guess I am willing to pay $300.00! I'm so glad I checked Ebay tonight!

ebay.jpg

He is either not real, or made a mistake by listing the buy it now price instead of a regular auction. Note that he has zero feedback rating. I would be reluctant to risk $300, but if you are not worried, you better buy it now for a dollar before someone else does!

12 hours ago, MaxLinux said:

ebay.jpg

You won't get anything trust me

On 11/29/2016 at 11:10 AM, Shoe73 said:

You won't get anything trust me

I know, I posted that as a joke because it is another example of Sidestreet Reny's comment "Here is some auctions I been following that are just too sketchy for me."

Archived