Two Ninebot Ones - One ap?

Questor

Hello All.

I'm about to buy a second NineBot One and I'm wondering how the AP is going to respond?

One Ninebot one is a E+ that I already have and have linked to the AP on my phone.  The other is going to be a C+.

Will I need to run two separate Aps?

Also, I've searched for this before but, can I put a larger 320wh battery in the C+

Thank you all in advance.

Q~

Just now, SuperSport said:

They'll both work, only one at a time.  When you open the app, it will show you both wheels.  You select the one you are currently running.

Great!  Thanks for the info.

What about upgrading the C+'s battery?  Can I just drop in the 320WH battery?

Q~

I don't mind causing issues as I'm pretty wreckless so I'll confirm it.  :innocent1:  Plus I'll back it up with second hand anecdotal evidence from @Vik's and @Scully.

Actually @Jason McNeil who's been eerily quiet lately experimented and placed a 67.2V :shock2: common battery pack into a Ninebot One, and it ran fine so there must be some tolerances in operational voltage which when you think about it probably is part and parcel of the inner workings of these wheels.  Voltage seems to fluctuate wildly with back EMF, driving voltages, and regeneration potential.  A few over-volts likely doesn't do a lot of harm I'm guessing?

haha... Yes, go ahead and switch batteries around. 

Ref the app though, perhaps I'm running a different version to you - I've found that the app represents whichever wheel you are currently connected to(or the last wheel you were connected to)
I've never seen an option to 'select a wheel' within the app. 

22 minutes ago, Scully said:

haha... Yes, go ahead and switch batteries around. 

Ref the app though, perhaps I'm running a different version to you - I've found that the app represents whichever wheel you are currently connected to(or the last wheel you were connected to)
I've never seen an option to 'select a wheel' within the app. 

You can scroll down in detailed view and choose "Search again" there. Then all ninebots near you will show up, ready to connect (as long as you have a pin-code).

I guess I'm suffering from first world problems huh? 

Oh woe is me, two Ninebot Ones and I can't decide which to use.

Actually, one will stay at work and one will be for the home.

Thanks for the information everyone.

Q~

51 minutes ago, Questor said:

I guess I'm suffering from first world problems huh? 

Oh woe is me, two Ninebot Ones and I can't decide which to use.

Actually, one will stay at work and one will be for the home.

Thanks for the information everyone.

Q~

Are you still getting an MSuper?

4 hours ago, Marty Backe said:

Are you still getting an MSuper?

No.

That deal fell though,  But I'm picking up a second NineBot One for $275 tomorrow. ;)

I'll wait for a used MSuper.  How is yours?  Everything you hoped for and more?

Q~

51 minutes ago, Questor said:

No.

That deal fell though,  But I'm picking up a second NineBot One for $275 tomorrow. ;)

I'll wait for a used MSuper.  How is yours?  Everything you hoped for and more?

Q~

Yeah, I'm lovin the MSuper. I've been riding it in the mountains, on the beach, everywhere. The range is great - I don't think I'll ever get a wheel that I can't ride at least 25 miles. I'm usually just getting warmed up after the first 10 or so ;)

Archived