Flash

The building architect /contractor are the insane ones! What idiot would erect a building with no form of safety railing on the roof? Trump?:thumbup:

17 minutes ago, Rehab1 said:

Very stimulating up until the animals appeared :P

I know right!  :o  It was like oh yeah this is good,  :dribble:this is good, :popcorn: very interesting :blink: oh yeah :w00t2: VERY interesting :thumbup:, then oh what the :unsure:?  Followed by confusion then slight disappointment.  

It's like someone grabbing the remote and suddenly flipping from the Playboy channel to the Animal network.  Painful memories of childhood ensue... :crying:

10 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

I know right!  :o  It was like oh yeah this is good,  :dribble:this is good, :popcorn: very interesting :blink: oh yeah :w00t2: VERY interesting :thumbup:, then oh what the :unsure:?  Followed by confusion then slight disappointment.  

It's like someone grabbing the remote and suddenly flipping from the Playboy channel to the Animal network.  Painful memories of childhood ensue... :crying:

that's funny as hell

56 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

hahahahaaahaaaahaha  , i'm dying  :w00t2:

This will help you back on track...

Elin Rosewood

58 minutes ago, Hunka Hunka Burning Love said:

Painful memories of childhood ensue... :crying:

LOL...what did your parents make you watch as a child?

IMG_0425.JPG

1 hour ago, FLASH said:

hahahahaaahaaaahaha  , i'm dying  :w00t2:

This will help you back on track...

Elin Rosewood

The universe is in balance once more!  Muuuuuch better!  Yes!  :thumbup:

It's not what they made me watch, but what they caught me watching and took away that was the painful part.  :crying:

8 minutes ago, John Eucist said:

Did you guys realize there was a EUC at 1:53?

If it was being ridden by a scantily-clad super-model, then @Hunka Hunka Burning Love definitely didn't see it!

For the record though, I saw it - perhaps the elitist + membership went to the wrong person? Just saying.

Archived